Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Don't forget will.i.am. A 45 year old man that thinks he is seventeen.

That guy is an outright feckin twerp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Bobblehats wrote: »
    That guy is an outright feckin twerp

..with his glasses made of Lego and his multicolored suspenders...so irritating!
    Is his name William and he decided to change it to Will.I.Am to appear more interesting?
    Gob****e

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Porklife wrote: »
    ..with his glasses made of Lego and his multicolored suspenders...so irritating!
    Is his name William and he decided to change it to Will.I.Am to appear more interesting?
    Gob****e

No idea. Maybe he fancied himself as a bit of a robot but maxim reality hit harder... then I took up the mantle; game over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

Olly Murs.

I think he's supposed to be a really nice fella actually. But I couldn't look at him from the minute he showed up on XFactor.

He looks like one of my first boyfriends with his fat dopey head.

He had a nice bit of girth to him so I stayed around longer than I should have :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Only an actor I know but the gob****e going jogging in the Alpro ad.

God I want him to trip!!!!

• Advertisement

I think he's supposed to be a really nice fella actually. But I couldn't look at him from the minute he showed up on XFactor.

He looks like one of my first boyfriends with his fat dopey head.

He had a nice bit of girth to him so I stayed around longer than I should have :o

Ahh we've all been there:) I've forged entire relationships cos of girth and ended ones for lack thereof :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 285 ✭✭Hellokitty1212

Ahh we've all been there:) I've forged entire relationships cos of girth and ended ones for lack thereof :p

I knew it!!!! Women always say it’s a personality clash but KNEW girth came into it lol!!!

I knew it!!!! Women always say it’s a personality clash but KNEW girth came into it lol!!!

They don't call me porklife for nothing!! ðŸ˜႒😀😆

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

These two gormless c*nuts on the Tesco Mobile ad. Smiling and gurning at each other but saying nothing. God I hate them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭Archeron

Every actor on that stupid prune juice ad. Last time I had a glass of prune juice, bouncing around on a space hopper would have been a very bad plan. Explosive bowel cleansing is a good thing in its own way, but those actors are perpetuating a terrible lie as to how happy it's going to make you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

They don't call me porklife for nothing!! ðŸ˜႒����

I burst out laughing at that :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,272 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Another thread reminded of him.

Paul Costello comes across as a real git from what I've seen of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Bobblehats wrote: »
    I wouldn’t say it’s so much the face more the.....strange world; he’s built up around it

Oh, like him and the (equally annoying-faced) missus acting like nobody else has ever had children before? :D
    Agree about Tom Fletcher.. such a stupid name for a band too, McFly.

I remember seeing an interview with that band years ago where they were basically like “Marty McFly is a classic, important, cool film character, of COURSE we named our band after him!”. Will ye relax, lads, Back To The Future is an enjoyable romp but let’s not overstate things.

Oh, like him and the (equally annoying-faced) missus acting like nobody else has ever had children before? :D

I remember seeing an interview with that band years ago where they were basically like “Marty McFly is a classic, important, cool film character, of COURSE we named our band after him!”. Will ye relax, lads, Back To The Future is an enjoyable romp but let’s not overstate things.

Haha oh my God, knowing that was their reasoning I dislike him even more. His wife is insufferable too, too sweet to be wholesome and the kind of woman who acts like motherhood is such a breeze and enjoys when her baby ****s on her face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭Obvious Desperate Breakfasts

Haha oh my God, knowing that was their reasoning I dislike him even more. His wife is insufferable too, too sweet to be wholesome and the kind of woman who acts like motherhood is such a breeze and enjoys when her baby ****s on her face.

I should be posting this in the trivial annoyances thread but Professional Parents annoy me. By that, I mean celebs who pontificate on parenthood or think that they are experts on it simply because they are famous. I must stress that I don’t begrudge those celebs their wealth but they live in a completely different world that most parents can’t relate to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,190 ✭✭✭Archeron

Maybe not too inexplicable but Phil Jupitus. I used to be fairly neutral about him, he said the odd funny thing and he appeared on a fair few shows, so meh. Watching the newer episodes of QI now and he has turned into an awful attention seeking, lecherous, drama llama theatrical luvvy cravat wearing monstrosity. No offence Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭John arse

I should be posting this in the trivial annoyances thread but Professional Parents annoy me. By that, I mean celebs who pontificate on parenthood or think that they are experts on it simply because they are famous. I must stress that I don’t begrudge those celebs their wealth but they live in a completely different world that most parents can’t relate to.
    yep,i think unfortunately that they see parenthood as a career move

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

John arse wrote: »
    yep,i think unfortunately that they see parenthood as a career move

It often doesn't turn out too well for them.

I think Samantha Mumba thought she could become one of those 'professional mummy bloggers'.

When she announced she expecting a sprog, she announced it the same day as Kate Middleton, the wife of Prince William.
    Worst possible timing. Nobody cared because her kid wasn't royalty.

Vogue at least was able to get the usual tripe shows to pay attention. Helped she was dating a Towie fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Office people who say folks or guys.

The latter less so, but folks is just the worst.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

" Hi team "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Spencer and Giovanna where in Made in Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

I always say folks when I'm chatting to more than one person at a time.

I've just realised I'm one of those t**ts who annoys people with silly office speak.

I just want to thank you MuffinTop86 for your feedback on the matter. I will hit the ground running in trying not to do that this week. Maybe we will brainstorm sometime this week for an update. I'll revert back and touch base with you shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

Jo Brand and Michael Mcintyre
    Think they are funnier than they are

• Registered Users Posts: 26,934 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Stephen Donnelly must be mentioned somewhere, if not, let me oblige. He becomes more irratating as this pandemic rolls on

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Robbie Williams.

He gets right up my arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Stephen Donnelly must be mentioned somewhere, if not, let me oblige. He becomes more irratating as this pandemic rolls on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,961 ✭✭✭DenMan

Ronan Keating, what an obnoxious git. I read he wants to meet Boris Johnson in a park to discuss the UK's government's actions that are affecting the arts, with music in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Robbie Williams.

He gets right up my arse.

Probably should try to stop him.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,850 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

It’s beyond me how anybody would like that egotistical sham boy Williams....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Julia Roberts.

That canyon of a mouth is just obnoxious.

Advertisement