Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

She wouldn't have gotten anywhere without him. We saw that on that Harvey Goldsmith documentary. Literally wouldn't listen to a single thing he told her to do.

Mumba likes to pretend she was the next Britney, or Christina, or whatever. But they could outsing and outdance her. Hell, Britney could even out-act her. (Yep, Mumba was that bad).

She had one album, just one. (Not including a compilation album). Her second album never materialised, as her singles kept failing to chart well. But she 'promised' the second album was on the way. Never happened.

She should have focused on the music-but she genuinely thought she was better than she was.

Does anyone remember her brother Omero? He had an album called Lil Big Man back in 2002 and also appeared alongside his big sister in the remake of The Time Machine with Guy Pearse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Tyrone212 wrote: »
    The hairy bikers.

Cant stand them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Baz

You know who I am talking about with just those 3 letters!

The hairy bikers.

Love those guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Jim Carrey.
    There is something seriously 'off' about him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Dr Phil.I really cant stand that no it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

The hairy bikers.

Quite like Dave, but the other one really does my head in, tries to be funny but fails miserably, a bit of a culinary Des Bishop....

Cut out the sh*te attempts to be funny, stick to the cooking, and all will be good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

dubstarr wrote: »
    yeah him and the poison dwarf of a wife-always trying to plug her cosmetics,the whole show is one big advert ie this clinic is great,great new book out,this doctor is great etc etc.i think phil and the missus are very very money driven at the back of it all.

The hairy bikers.
    i thought they were a gay couple at first!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Does anyone remember her brother Omero? He had an album called Lil Big Man back in 2002 and also appeared alongside his big sister in the remake of The Time Machine with Guy Pearse.

He completely vanished. Latched onto his sister to try and get famous.

Disappeared entirely.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Miriam Margoyles.

Radio/TV straight off when she comes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭JP85

Michael Ball

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

humberklog wrote: »
    Miriam Margoyles.

Radio/TV straight off when she comes on.

Found that story she told on ‘Graham Norton’ about “pulling off” a flasher in the park a little off putting. Just a bit too risqué.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

dubstarr wrote: »

A slimeball of the highest order and I dont think hes even a qualified doctor.

Also add Geraldo , horrible insincere manipulative pr!ck. Best thing that ever happened him was when he got a chair across the face during a fraca on his show.

Found that story she told on ‘Graham Norton’ about “pulling off” a flasher in the park a little off putting. Just a bit too risqué.
    i quite like her,very obliging!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

David Walliams. I think he is hiding something big. Dont know what it is, but he'll be found out sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,159 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

A slimeball of the highest order and I dont think hes even a qualified doctor.

Also add Geraldo , horrible insincere manipulative pr!ck. Best thing that ever happened him was when he got a chair across the face during a fraca on his show.

Dr Phil is a doctor of psychology. Nothing inexplicable about not liking him. he uses peoples problems as entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    David Walliams. I think he is hiding something big. Dont know what it is, but he'll be found out sometime.

Totally agree with this..it's like he's a cyborg created by Elon Musk. It wouldn't surprise me if he started melting or sparking in the middle of an interview. I can picture him being led to a cell in handcuffs after some shocking revelation that becomes crystal clear in retrospect. Slimey.

Anne Hathaway..I have to turn off if she's in it.

He's a sociopath. He's big and intimidating so gets away with a lot of behaviour because people are scared of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I presume that was made up. What was he doing sitting up a tree having a toss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭doublejobbing 2

I always find something a bit "off" about these rugby WAGS the Independent seem to like interviewing/ highlighting every 2nd day.

I know you could say this about any celebrity partner, but you really do get the impression they wouldn't be with player X if he was a postman from Finglas.

The media also give an unholy amount of coverage to that Roz Purcell wan. I am struggling to see what her job is- apparently photo'ing yourself on hill walks is a job these days.

A fine looking bird but I would bet a hundred quid she is the most boring, empty creature imaginable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

There is a bloke who works in the same place as me, I don't know him, I don't deal with him but I see him from time to time.

I guess he wears glasses to see distance as when I see him they are up on his forehead and he is looking at his phone.
    But they are not up on top of his head, just resting slightly above his eyebrows, and that annoys me.

When he is looking at his phone he usually having a smoke, so the cigarette is held between the first two fingers and he is using the third finger
    on the screen, and that annoys me.

As I say, I don't know him, never spoke to him, don't deal with him, don't know what he is like.

stoneill wrote: »
    There is a bloke who works in the same place as me, I don't know him, I don't deal with him but I see him from time to time.

I guess he wears glasses to see distance as when I see him they are up on his forehead and he is looking at his phone.
    But they are not up on top of his head, just resting slightly above his eyebrows, and that annoys me.

When he is looking at his phone he usually having a smoke, so the cigarette is held between the first two fingers and he is using the third finger
    on the screen, and that annoys me.

As I say, I don't know him, never spoke to him, don't deal with him, don't know what he is like.

Glasses on the forehead. Say no more. He probably wears a kimono at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Fred Cooke...

And if you think he's bad, his other half is FAR worse... insufferably worse.

Wait, are you telling me that Fred Cooke is getting fanny. That can't possibly be right.

I presume that was made up. What was he doing sitting up a tree having a toss.
    yep,exactly.

yeah he really bugs me with the camp(british) thing but i genuinely think he's gay yet he seemingly married a beautiful girl a few years ago-since split i think- but why not just admit it,but jesus he's annoying ogling all the so called fit men,but then Elton john married a lass a few years ago too???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

John arse wrote: »
    yeah he really bugs me with the camp(british) thing but i genuinely think he's gay yet he seemingly married a beautiful girl a few years ago-since split i think- but why not just admit it,but jesus he's annoying ogling all the so called fit men,but then Elton john married a lass a few years ago too???

He certainly has more than his fair share of shelf space in the kids book section

conor mc gregor ,can't stand the scumbag,a thug with a hard neck and a big mouth.can't take the put on voice and fake witticism,he embarrasses me as an irish person.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭cms88

I always find something a bit "off" about these rugby WAGS the Independent seem to like interviewing/ highlighting every 2nd day.

I know you could say this about any celebrity partner, but you really do get the impression they wouldn't be with player X if he was a postman from Finglas.

The media also give an unholy amount of coverage to that Roz Purcell wan. I am struggling to see what her job is- apparently photo'ing yourself on hill walks is a job these days.

A fine looking bird but I would bet a hundred quid she is the most boring, empty creature imaginable.

To be fair all those WAG types are the same.

Robbie Keanes wife is another one. Only for the fact he was a professional soccer player A. She wouldn't have gone anywhere near him and B. She'd be a nobody herself.

• Advertisement

John arse wrote: »

I think the opposite, he is straight but loves to pretend to be gay for attention/laughs. Wasn't he "shagger of the year" back in the day, after Russell Brand left the scene?

Advertisement