Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah it's a dripper
    holds a lot of juice, but I guess unless you can set it upright it wouldn't be suitable.. it will probably leak if left on its side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

mrplop wrote: »
    If it is a dud you could always replace the wick with steel mesh and make your own coil;

Going to do this myself when mine packs in!

Mine was even worse this morning so I removed the tip and took out the rubber/spike. The coil looked good and the wick looked clean too so I dont know what was wrong. I rinsed a few times with water and followed up with some ethanol and reassembled and it's much better now.

Still on the cool side but warmer than yesterday and the flavour and vapour are significantly improved. Maybe it wasn't wicking properly for some reason or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Here's a Spanish version of the Genesis rebuildable atty which is easier to get hold of;

http://todovapor.eu/es/atomizadores-reparables/190-genisis-lv-electra-pipes.html

Not cheap, this stuff never is.

no, but if you're going to be vaping for a while yet you'll save a lot on having to buy cartomisers/atomisers every few weeks plus the improved performance

tempting enough that one..

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Are you using that one yourself would be interested to know how someone is getting on with it?
    Here's a Spanish version of the Genesis rebuildable atty which is easier to get hold of;

http://todovapor.eu/es/atomizadores-reparables/190-genisis-lv-electra-pipes.html

Not cheap, this stuff never is.

• Advertisement

Yeah, I would too. Cant understand a word on the website though!

Yeah, I would too. Cant understand a word on the website though!

If you use google chrome browser it will automatically translate websites for you, I find it hand for looking at non english language web sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

newmark wrote: »
    Are you using that one yourself would be interested to know how someone is getting on with it?

I don't have this atty but I'll be getting one I think.

Here's a (Google)translation;

The Genisis LV spray is made in Germany by Electra Pipes.

Made entirely in stainless steel with the best technology, this spray is known for its high quality, into your system with the reservoir at the top, his great respect for the taste of the liquid, its high reliability and easy configuration as it comes mounted only failing to set the fuse to suit the user.

As if this were not enough has 2 year warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

Can someone explain the abbreviations RTA and RDA please?

repairable Tank/Dripping atomiser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

repairable Tank/Dripping atomiser

Thanks, guessed that but just wasn't sure. What's the advantage over a carto? Better flavour and money saving long term?

I don't have this atty but I'll be getting one I think.

Here's a (Google)translation;

The Genisis LV spray is made in Germany by Electra Pipes.

Made entirely in stainless steel with the best technology, this spray is known for its high quality, into your system with the reservoir at the top, his great respect for the taste of the liquid, its high reliability and easy configuration as it comes mounted only failing to set the fuse to suit the user.

As if this were not enough has 2 year warranty.

Yeah, I've asked to be updated when they have them coming in again. I'm going to take a punt on it as well raher tha waiting for ages for the RTA.

That Google Chrome translate yoke is great!

Thanks, guessed that but just wasn't sure. What's the advantage over a carto? Better flavour and money saving long term?

better flavour/vapour/throathit and you can adjust it to your tastes

you can make a 1.8ohm coil or a 3 ohm coil or whatever and yeah over time it works out cheaper as you just need wire and wick, either fibreglass/stainless steel mesh

Yeah, I've asked to be updated when they have them coming in again. I'm going to take a punt on it as well raher tha waiting for ages for the RTA.

That Google Chrome translate yoke is great!

It is very handy it even works on the Russian websites and there's some mad vaping gear available over there.!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Am I right in saying that the RDA/RTA usually talked about here are the ones made by clockworks on the ukvapers forum?

yep

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Well, i hit the 3 month since i had my last cigarette mark last Monday(yay, go me) So i decided to treat myself to two new tanks, incase i feel the need to move away from the ACTv4 for a while.

Picked up a Mini-Sub from momandpopvaporshop after getting a tip off from newmark about it being a great little tank.

also picked up a Star Wars "Dark Side approved" red and black fuel tank from electronicstix in the states.

Fair play to you on the 3 month mark. You won't feel time going and you will reach the 3 year mark and be €10000 overdrawn from spending it on mods and vaping gear :D

Its handy to have a few tanks anyway so you can have a few flavours on the go at the same time.

The way i'm going lately i won't have a cent saved up! :)

Gonna have to start doing the DIY route with flavours i think...time to dig up that DIY thread i think.

ordered 30ml of swedish fish and some swedish fish diy flavour from alba vapours
    wish they had next day post :(

• Advertisement

I really wanna try that juice!

Might just have to bite the bullet and order some!

it is without a doubt the nicest juice I've ever vaped

it is without a doubt the nicest juice I've ever vaped

Swedish Fish...

what does it taste of? notes of...?

its kind of like vaping refreshers

lemon and lime with some other fruit, with a weird fizz/twang on the exhale
    it's amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

ordered 30ml of swedish fish and some swedish fish diy flavour from alba vapours
    wish they had next day post :(

Keep meaning to order some to try out myself

I just ordered the Bulli A2 classic and the upgrade kit to the mega tank system from the bulli website.
    Looking forward to trying it out, I'm sure from following the ze bulli thread that there are some fun times ahead!!

I'm getting the one from Andrei in a couple of weeks when he has them in stock. He's going to do the first coil for me I think.

I'm getting the one from Andrei in a couple of weeks when he has them in stock. He's going to do the first coil for me I think.

Who's Andrei, I probably missed him being mentioned somewhere along the line, is he a supplier of the bulli as well?

he's a mate of alec76's
    his email addy was posted in the ze bulli thread a few posts back, he sells wick/wire/nico base and also has some bulli clones (although not atm apparently)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

newmark wrote: »
    I just ordered the Bulli A2 classic and the upgrade kit to the mega tank system from the bulli website.
    Looking forward to trying it out, I'm sure from following the ze bulli thread that there are some fun times ahead!!

Good man, i recommend you get this as well in stainless steel.
    http://www.vapor-age.com/701-mouth-piece-to-510901-drip-tip-adapter-_p_51.html

Gonna buy another one next week when i get my 02 card sorted.

This will enable you to drip with the a2 classic.

You can use the cart and filler way or just drip into it which i prefer.

Advertisement