Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today I ordered

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ooooh, i think I had the same problem as you actually

I had just the wrong amount of money left on my card and couldnt make a "cost efficient" order to get their free delivery so I left it and then forgot all about it

guess they arent too expensive after all, 22 euro for 50ml is alright. might give them a go in a few weeks when I've used up some of the excess juices I have

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

My Silver Bullet arrived...the missus will kill me if she finds out i opened my birthday present tho! :D

Hmmm..my Alba Vapours order still hasn't arrived, hopefully tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I ordered the Innokin AIO PCC Kit from www.VapeEscape.co.uk for my wife the other day, I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow before the weekend as it looks fairly good in the review that Scott Igetcha69 did on it and of course I'll have to try it out as well.

Ordered 10 x xl boge cartomisers and 5 regular boge cartos all 2 ohms from www.ecigwizard.com along with their version of RY4 so looking forward to sampling that when it arrives, also got a couple of nice drip tips and some pineapple ice e-liquid from www.britvapes.co.uk Britvapes do free delivery to anywhere in Europe which is handy and they give promotional discounts of up to 20% at times on Facebook which adds up to great value imo, postage is crazy with some vendors especially for small items.

Also ordered and already received this week some R4, IVTB, Blathna, Las Vegas and Rome e-liquids from www.irishvapers.ie

eeloe wrote: »
    Hmmm..my Alba Vapours order still hasn't arrived, hopefully tomorrow!
    Arrived this morning, I have to say, swedish fish is probably the strangest juice I've used so far. Crazy combination...and how it tastes exactly like sherbet is amazing! Even tingles the mouth on the exhale....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

Yesterday morning I ordered from e-smokeireland:

1 Ego-T atty.
    1 mega dual coil cartomiser
    2 XL cartomisers
    10ml strawberry milkshake juice.

Got instant order confirmation, followed by shipping notice.

Arrived this morning, happy days1

That strawberry milkshake juice really does taste like strawberry milkshake. It's lovely.

Can also recommend the mega dual coil cartomiser. Great vapour, and throat hit.

I haven't tried the XL cartos yet, because I forgot to order a drip tip.:o

I was so impressed by the free shipping, prices, and good service that I decided to place another order today.
    Time to stock up on kit, so I got 2 900mAH ego batteries, another mega cartomiser, a drip tip for the XL cartos, another eGO-T atty, (I'm covering all my bases, here) and some coco choc mint juice.
    Was looking at the Apple pie juice, but I couldn't be bothered going out to top up my O2 card, so that one will have to wait for the next order.

Looking forward to the coco choc mint juice, hopefully it'll be here Monday.
    Have also added the site to favourites. Unless the atties and batteries are poor quality, and they don't seem to be, this site could rapidly become a favourite.

monday's a bank holiday, so it'll be wednesday :)
    unless you ordered in time for todays post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Bloody bank holidays again! I usually feck something up in the Fri or Sat and have to struggle through till Wed. Sometimes the vendors must be backed up and it only arrives on the Thurs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

monday's a bank holiday, so it'll be wednesday :)
    unless you ordered in time for todays post

Darn! I forgot about that!.
    I ordered at 15.03, so very doubtful if it made today's post.

It doesn't really matter, though.
    There's still a fine selection of unused juices, and 300Ml unflavoured juice, with about 20 flavours in my little box of tricks. Also have three batteries, the mega cartomiser (which the OH is loving, by the way,) and two atties.

I'd say that lot will last well past Wednesday.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Noreen1 wrote: »
    Unless the atties and batteries are poor quality,

Makes it harder when some vendors are not stating what batteries they do have, just saying Ego ,eGo T 900 mAh etc, are they branded, unbranded, regulated or unregulated etc.
    If ya knew what they were you could look them up before buying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

From Vapeescape:
    Mom and Pop Vapor Shop RY4 18mg
    Dekang Tobacco's 18mg RY4
    Empty Needle Cap Bottles x3
    Grizwald's Gourmet Range Pick 'n' Mix Grizwald's Pick 'n' Mix 666, Caramel Espresso, Krazy Karamel, Toffee Popcorn, Karoffee Kick
    Grizwald's Gourmet Range Black Cat Medium 20mg
    Mom and Pop Vapor Shop Tobacco Praze 18mg

Gonna need a bigger box to keep my juices in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

From TBS:

50ml RY-4 18mg
    5 x Dual Coil LR XL Cartomizers

100ml 50mg base
    wingnuts applie pie
    and.. something else
    bannoffee thingie I think

all from e-smokeireland

This is quickly becoming an obsession!

CJKeane wrote: »
    This is quickly becoming an obsession!

that can happen :)

i dont even think that's all of them....

I'm actually afraid to post a picture of my lot.

You'll all laugh at me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Thin White Duck

that can happen :)

i dont even think that's all of them....

Ambassador, with these juices you are really spoiling us

Well now I just ordered:

From Mom and Pop:

Assembled Submarine Tank with Boge 2.0 XXL cartomizer

ECigWizard:

Hole Punch for Cartomisers

Ambassador, with these juices you are really spoiling us

I actually ate all of mams ferrero rocher while she was away on holiday just so I could use the box for my juices :)

CJKeane wrote: »
    Well now I just ordered:

From Mom and Pop:

Assembled Submarine Tank with Boge 2.0 XXL cartomizer

ECigWizard:

Hole Punch for Cartomisers

those carto punches are great. real simple to use but be careful the first few times.. with them it's pretty easy to go too far in and damage the carto. just take it easy as you can until you get a feel for how far in you have to screw

might be a good idea to stock up on spare cartos when you try it, just in case you're a slow learner :)

• Advertisement

those carto punches are great. real simple to use but be careful the first few times.. with them it's pretty easy to go too far in and damage the carto. just take it easy as you can until you get a feel for how far in you have to screw

might be a good idea to stock up on spare cartos when you try it, just in case you're a slow learner :)

I'll have 5 spare ones once these orders come in! :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,950 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

From E-smokeireland.eu

30ml bottle of Strawberry Milkshake 20mg......This stuff is like heroin:D

10ml Banana Tart 20mg
    10ml Coco Choc Mint 20mg
    10ml Bounty Bar 20mg

From Healthcabin

10ml Concentrated Fruit Flavour - banana,cranberry,litchi,orange,pineapple
    10ml Concentrated Tobacco flavour - Marl (usa mix), flue cured tobacco, Dunhill/deluxe tobacco

Rotatable Colored Driptip for 510/901 (360 Degree Rotation)

syringes. 20x 1ml
    4x 2.5ml
    4x 5ml
    4x 10ml

empty bottles
    20 x 5ml
    10 x 10ml,20ml,30ml

2x 115ml 0mg pg
    1x 115ml 0mg vg

really looking forward to the tobacco flavours, if they're like the dekang juices I've had before I'll be thrilled.. loved usamix and deluxe tobacco

the rotatable drip tip too, I just today saw it on one of grimmgreens videos for about ten seconds and when I saw it on healthcabin I figured.. what the ****, that looks awesome
    http://www.healthcabin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=8045:844270a944a457c8b021021468be0709

and before anyone says anything.
    yes 20 1ml syringes :) I want to make up loads of 5ml batches of difference juices when my exams are over, and I dont want to be running around the house cleaning syringes after every time I fill one with a flavour concentrate. I dont want to just count drops any more as it's not precise enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

From Britvapes

The Smoktech Vmax.

Went with a pre-order and paid a £10 off the price of £59.99 so would get a £5 discount making the price £55.99. Got an email last week informing me that Smok insisted on the cost being upped to reflect their RRP of $128, at the same time I was informed that Chris would honour the original pre-sale quote if I didn't cancel and would discount a further £5 off.

Got it for £49.99 and the price has gone up to £85 now so I'm chuffed - paid the difference today and should have it by next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

mrplop wrote: »
    From Britvapes

The Smoktech Vmax.

Went with a pre-order and paid a £10 off the price of £59.99 so would get a £5 discount making the price £55.99. Got an email last week informing me that Smok insisted on the cost being upped to reflect their RRP of $128, at the same time I was informed that Chris would honour the original pre-sale quote if I didn't cancel and would discount a further £5 off.

Got it for £49.99 and the price has gone up to £85 now so I'm chuffed - paid the difference today and should have it by next week.

That's a very good deal, I seen the pbusardo review and it looks fairly ok and it has the ohms feature in it as well which is another plus.

It's basically overpowered and the pwm and wattage basically give you more than it's supposed to be outputting so it's like being kicked in the head by a donkey.

I've been vaping over 5 and a half volts lately so it's right up my street.

have you tried a 1.5ohm dual coil @ 5+V?

I don't neccesarily reccomend it.. but I guess it's worth trying out, if you feel like having your throat ripped to shreds

have you tried a 1.5ohm dual coil @ 5+V?

I don't neccesarily reccomend it.. but I guess it's worth trying out, if you feel like having your throat ripped to shreds

I onlyuse a 2.5/3ohm cartos at this voltage - 1.5 would be a tad unpleasant I think.

it certainly is, but so many american reviewers say 1.5 ohm dual coils are useless at anything under 5 volts

I just dont understand it

• Advertisement

I tried it the other day, and i couldn't even inhale it, it was like trying to inhale millions of tiny knives..nearlly ripped my throat out...horrible altogether!

Advertisement