Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International travel this summer.. I need me holidays..

Options
12346»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 299 ✭✭DessieJames

bubblypop wrote: »
    Yes, so you just broke the laws, so I'm not sure why you're on here bragging about it?
    Sure we can all break laws.
    Are you trying to encourage others to do that?

Most people however, in a time of a pandemic will abide by the health restrictions, because they want it to be over sooner rather then later.

Ohhhh i broke the law, Mary bleedin poppins.:rolleyes:

vast majority of the flgihts i took were to England.

One was when i flew to Italy on holidays last year.

never any tests required or anything of the sort.

Big lie there dessie!
    Tests required, you just didn't bother

Spoofer

Big lie there dessie!
    Tests required, you just didn't bother

Spoofer

stop making an absolute fool of yourself seriously you are completely digging a hole for yourself, stop telling lies, this was NOT implemented by Summer 2020.

Article from July 2020 when they were thinking about it, i was in Italy in August, no PCR test required going over or coming back.

it wasnt even implemented at that time.

Jesus this Mojomaker is having an absolute mare, i'd quit now mate before the embarrasment gets too much.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/visitors-may-be-required-to-take-covid-19-test-before-they-travel-1.4313016

• Advertisement

stop making an absolute fool of yourself seriously you are completely digging a hole for yourself, stop telling lies, this was NOT implemented by Summer 2020.

Er ya took 57,000 flights last year between here and the UK, then you flew back through Belfast because you knew you needed a neg test and to fill out a locator form and to mandatory quarantine, but you didn't want to bother, and you don't care that you broke the law..........
    And other people are wrong
    #rolleyes#

Er ya took 57,000 flights last year between here and the UK, then you flew back through Belfast because you knew you needed a neg test and to fill out a locator form and to mandatory quarantine, but you didn't want to bother, and you don't care that you broke the law..........
    And other people are wrong
    #rolleyes#

your quote possibly the biggest embarrassment ive ever come across in my entire life an any forum, just admit you were wrong on every single count and stop embarrassing yourself any further, ive provided proof after proof of everything i said,stop trying to deflect.

You havent a leg to stand on mate, quit now :D:D

You already agreed with me Dessie, ya spoof!

You already agreed with me Dessie, ya spoof!

your the most embarrassing poster ive ever seen in my entire life.

you are like a child who has been caught red handed stealing sweets yet continue to deny it and try and deflect,imagine a suposedly grown adult behaving like this!

I've nothing more to say to you, change your username to lies and embarrassment :rolleyes::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭HBC08

Dessie,chill out,You're very wound up.

And a spoofer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

This thread has descended into people just being mean. Has served its purpose so shall be locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement