Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

VtM Part Four - Family

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

"Oh Sir the entrance is a spell" he says half dazed.

"A wizard did this for them" Maximillian grunts.

OOC: In Vampires world there are basically four major types of supernatural entities: Vampires, Werewolf, Fairies and Wizards/Mages. Mages were human, but when magic awakens in them they become something else (for instance powers that work on humans don't work on them). Generally their powers are unpredictable and weird but few would match Lysander in strength

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,127 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lysander looks at the man.

'Do you or any of the men with you know the spell?'

"Yeah............." the look around at each other and then one walks over to a tree and scratches a symbol into the bark. A portal opens up next to him. Spherical in shape, Lysander can see a lab crew on the other side turn in fear and start shouting. Red kalxon alarms can be seen going off.

Lysander motions to the others to attack and steps through the portal, summoning the shadows from outside in with him

OOC: Shroud of Night in the lab

Lysander emerges into a strange lab. Six massive cylindrical containers extend from roof to ceiling with various coloured goos being fed into them and terminals monitoring their vitals. The vampires make short work of the military officers in the complex, leaving only the scientists alive of which there are eight in total.

• Advertisement

Fourier wrote:
    Lysander emerges into a strange lab. Six massive cylindrical containers extend from roof to ceiling with various coloured goos being fed into them and terminals monitoring their vitals. The vampires make short work of the military officers in the complex, leaving only the scientists alive of which there are eight in total.

Lysander stands over the scientists, allowing his Dominate to touch their minds but does not attempt to use it.. yet.

'What are you doing here. Tell me truthfully and you may yet live'

"We have captured some of the more powerful...the most powerful supernatural beings from here in California...tha..." one begins "...that one was for you"

He points to the sealed tank with 03 on it. The other five have occupants according to the terminals. Though what they are cannot be seen.

Lysander gestures to his other Lasombra.

'Keep watch - I will inspect these terminals.'

He moves closer to see if he can make out who is within

The tanks read:

01 - Werewolf Prime Alpha
    02 - Hengeyōkai
    04 - Firstborn True Fae
    05 - Gilledian Nephandi
    06 - Malfean

The fifth tank is marked as incredibly dangerous. The last tank is marked as not possible to open without clearance from the highest ranking members of the Inquisition.

Lysander looks to the scientists

'Can you open these? Give me the codes if you can - then my friends will take you to... safety.'

Lysander shares a knowing look with the others.

• Advertisement

"Not the last two please. I have the codes..." one says and from his tag he is a senior member "...but please do not open them"

Fourier wrote: »
    "Not the last two please. I have the codes..." one says and from his tag he is a senior member "...but please do not open them"

'Why not - you have trapped them here like rats. Explain what the purpose of this facility is'

"To experiment...learn about our enemies...create something stronger...that we control..."

He glances at the final tank.

"We don't actually have a Malfean, just a portal that looks out on one in its home plane. If you lower the tank's shielding it might notice us and...and who knows what it will do. Please you mustn't open it. Kill us, but don't go near it"

'I will consult with my Primogens and we will decide what to do.'

He turns to the rest.

'Should we release them all? I wish for your opinions on this as well.'

"Kill them Sire" seems to be unanimous conclusion.

Lysander gestures to the senior member.

'Open the first four. I will spare your life if you do this. The rest...'

He shrugs and nods to the others.

The tanks release slowly.

The Werewolf stand fifteen foot tall, thick golden fur, claws as long as a man and deep set glowing red eyes.
    The second tank contains a being that looks like a man-shark of some form. Nine foot in height.

These first two are sedated.

The next has an elven looking creature. It looks at Lysander when he opens the tank.
    mkkChn.jpg
    The final one is a man in a gown, who also stares at Lysander.
    yHx7vt.jpg

They don't step out of tanks but continue watching him.

Lysander gestures to the portal.

'You are free - the Inquisition has been quashed.'

The man speaks to Lysander.

"Why would you do this?"

'To send a message to them. That we are not just savages fighting for control. We can co-exist - and crush those who would try to harm us.

I have their leader in my complex. Drop by some time if you want to... hehe... pay your respects.'

• Advertisement

The man nods and then in the blink of an eye vanishes.

The Fae creature looks at Lysander.

"The Dragon? And the Girl?" she says curious, looking at Lysander. Then she speaks more flatly "Come to our courts should you need a favour. I owe you now" Then she speaks into Lysander's mind.

**And I wish to meet Clarissa. I might know something about her. You've seen her cabin? So have I**

She then vanishes into a pile of thorns that emerge from the ground and leave behind a strange tangled bush with purple fruits.

The other two remain sedated.

Lysander gestures to his Lasombra.

'Take the sedated ones outside. Leave the scientist with me, dawn will be breaking soon.'

Lysander stares at the scientist.

'You thought I would kill them all didn't you. Open the 5th chamber. Then you can leave.'

The vampires leave Lysander and the scientist alone.

"Look..." he says "...I know you can just command me to do this. But you don't want to"

The vampires leave Lysander and the scientist alone.

"Look..." he says "...I know you can just command me to do this. But you don't want to"

'Oh, but I do. I want both open, though the last one terrifies you so much you'd rather be dead. But number 5 you didn't say the same thing about.

Open it.'

He slowly approaches number 5 and releases it.

Within is another one of the man Lysander just saw.

"Hello again!" he says as he steps out.

Lysander regards the man.

'Hello... I'm sure you heard the other conversation. You are free to leave like the others.'

"Thank you. They had separated me you see. As a thank you I'll not try to obtain a sample of your blood for my experiments. Did you know you're the most corrosive and corrupting thing in this entire state? But alas magic has little effect on you. Pity, I could use you to extinguish my enemies. Well au revoir!" he says with a wave and vanishes.

Lysander regards the sixth tube, the temptation within him to open is very strong.

'I will leave it closed... for now. But if you wish to live - and... I will allow this - give me the codes. Who knows, someday I may return and open it for myself.'

Lysander awaits the man's response.

"No way" the man says resolutely.

• Advertisement

"No way" the man says resolutely.

Lysander forces his Dominate into the man's mind.

'The codes, now.'

Advertisement