Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher - 3Arena - 24th Nov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Alan Smithee

Slowthai announced as support act not sure what to make of that but it certainly makes a difference from Richard Ashcroft and Gerry Cinnamon. I might avoid the front this time could get messy.
    Sold out signs across his UK shows and will eventually here as well despite playing regularly over the last 2 years. Who could have imagined that after Beady Eye falling apart?
    Good to see tickets for 50 quid as well whatever people make of Liam he doesn't price gouge like other artists.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I was going to try get one but slept through my alarm, this makes me glad I'm mostly a metal fan, I am seeing a band in the tiny Academy in November and there still are tickets available even though they were released like 3 months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Sick of Ticketmaster, will probably give this a miss unless I can buy a ticket from someone close to the actual date.

Try ticketmaster around 1 or 2 weeks before. They usually release further tickets / cancelled ones.

Then toutless.com will probably have more for face value only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Sold out now , didn't think he would sell out the 3arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Sold out now , didn't think he would sell out the 3arena.

Why not? He sold out Malahide Castle which has a bigger capacity.

• Advertisement

SuperBW wrote: »

Suppose your right , fair point .
    Great gig malahide was , really enjoyed it .
    Hoping for similar in November .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

SuperBW wrote: »

I'm surprised it's sold out as well tbh, not because of lack of popularity but more because he's been here 6 times (if you include Belfast) over the last 2 years but obviously the demand is still there I guess.

Saturday gig now announced

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Alan Smithee

Saturday gig now announced

I wish he announced the saturday night first for obvious reasons sunday night gigs are a real pain, also worried how his voice will hold up playing back to back nights. But still great to see his popularity hasn't wained given the fact he's been here so often the last 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭minzabud

I wish he announced the saturday night first for obvious reasons sunday night gigs are a real pain, also worried how his voice will hold up playing back to back nights. But still great to see his popularity hasn't wained given the fact he's been here so often the last 2 years.

Yea dick move, would have been better in Belfast, day out on Sunday it is

• Advertisement

minzabud wrote: »
    Yea dick move, would have been better in Belfast, day out on Sunday it is

Also a bit pissed off with this. I'm coming from Cork so have to take Monday off work which I wouldn't have to do if I went to the sat nite. Ah well.

Doubt very much second nite will sell out.

Anyone know what hotel he stays in when he is in Dublin or could he end up in any posh hotel ?
    Would love to get some memorabilia signed and would chance waiting around the hotel .

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Gerlad

Anyone know what hotel he stays in when he is in Dublin or could he end up in any posh hotel ?
    Would love to get some memorabilia signed and would chance waiting around the hotel .

Usually the Intercontinental hotel (old Four Seasons).

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Pinkman

Where do you get the MCD presale code? I was signed up to receive them but have got no email. Shame tickets aren't on sale at 8. Very hard to get them at 9 with work and the standing will be gone within minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Pinkman wrote: »
    Where do you get the MCD presale code? I was signed up to receive them but have got no email.

8:06 am tommorrow for email

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭jimosterberg

Anyone got a presale code for today's sale they are not using?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

Anyone get the email off mcd yet? Mine hasn’t come yet, and it’s not on 3 yet either....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Here’s the link

bit.ly/LG-PreSale

No code needed, just picked up two standing

2 standing tickets bought for Saturday night, along with the 2 I had bought for sunday .

2 nights of Liam and 2 days on the beer, good job I have the Monday booked off work, ill need it to fit into my bodybag :D

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭villa2008

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Here’s the link

bit.ly/LG-PreSale

No code needed, just picked up two standing

Thanks for the link.

Going both nights, should be two great gigs.

• Advertisement

villa2008 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link.

Going both nights, should be two great gigs.

No problem

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I don't know what I'm most surprised at, that I didn't sleep through my alarm or that I actually got a ticket for a popular arena concert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Standing not even sold out for the 2nd night. I think they may of got greedy and over estimated the demand.

Should’ve left it at the 1 night.

Batesy wrote: »
    Standing not even sold out for the 2nd night. I think they may of got greedy and over estimated the demand.

Should’ve left it at the 1 night.

Agreed. Always a bad sign when there's standing left.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Anybody else get new tickets delivered with a letter to say the original barcodes are invalid?

Thought I’d hit a nice score today. Received original ones a week or two ago. Was going to gift one of the new tickets to a friend and sell the other three until I read the attached letter.

Not sure if it was just a one off error in my case but beware if buying “second hand”.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Collie D wrote: »
    Anybody else get new tickets delivered with a letter to say the original barcodes are invalid?

Thought I’d hit a nice score today. Received original ones a week or two ago. Was going to gift one of the new tickets to a friend and sell the other three until I read the attached letter.

Not sure if it was just a one off error in my case but beware if buying “second hand”.

Not for Liam Gallagher but I did get 2 replacement tickets for Keane today.

It said the barcodes on the ones I originally received a few weeks ago had been printed incorrectly ,but I compared them and they looked identical.

Strange one ,never encountered it before .

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Slowthai have cancelled their support slot

Just seen that wonder will he get a replacement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭piplip87

I'd say there will be a bigger name added to get the Saturday night sold out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭mikekerry

one of Gerry cinnamon or Richard Ashcroft would do the trick again!

Advertisement