Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher - 3Arena - 24th Nov

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

I see Lyla has replaced Stand By Me in the setlist. Don't know why he'd do that. If making a change, at least make it a change for the better.

Lyla was brilliant last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I see Lyla has replaced Stand By Me in the setlist. Don't know why he'd do that. If making a change, at least make it a change for the better.

Jesus, i'm glad i got Stand by Me, it was class

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I had a terrible time at this concert because of the crowd, I won't attend any more pop concerts from now on. I don't expect anyone to understand my plight as I assume all people here are Neurotypical good looking men.

I discussed this concert on a forum I use for ugly virgin autistic loner men so I will let you read that. The most shocking part was when the girl screamed after looking at me, I read of things like that happening to men like me but only in America, a man told me once that a girl said to him at a rave concert "I have a hot boyfriend" when he wouldn't let her infront of him.

https://incels.co/threads/i-had-a-brutal-time-at-concert.159930/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭questionmark?

I had a terrible time at this concert because of the crowd, I won't attend any more pop concerts from now on. I don't expect anyone to understand my plight as I assume all people here are Neurotypical good looking men.

I discussed this concert on a forum I use for ugly virgin autistic loner men so I will let you read that. The most shocking part was when the girl screamed after looking at me, I read of things like that happening to men like me but only in America, a man told me once that a girl said to him at a rave concert "I have a hot boyfriend" when he wouldn't let her infront of him.

Ok!!!!!!!! You lost me when you called it a pop concert!

When even Liam tells you that it’s a bit much you know it’s bang out out order. Hopefully they scruff them out of the venue and barred for life.

Some people are just *****

Someone threw beer over my fruit of the loom t shirt, it is ruined

• Advertisement

ðŸ‘ðŸ

So what's the matter with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭ronano

Really think going to a liam Gallagher gig isn't for you, it will attract a rowdy crowd. I don't mean this in a negative way, dunno your age either but maybe see a therapist. The incel echo chamber will only be a negative for you in the long term. I know not being neuro typical makes things difficult but incel isn't be beneficial

Sadly didn't get to see the gig. Gonna try catch a UK gig. Setlist looks amazing and Liam's voice has been great last few gigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ok!!!!!!!! You lost me when you called it a pop concert!

Was actually the most understandable thing in that post! :pac:

Sure he fronts a rock orientated act and would of course be labeled such too but he has been immersed in pop culture for years Oasis were one of the forerunners of the movement that was literally called Britpop.

That crowd was worse than Millwall v Leeds

F**king loved it though

Flares
    Bottles of Piss
    Fights
    Class A’s
    Tunes

Never change Liam fans :-)

It was worse than thrash metal concerts I have attended, if that is what "craic" I then I am perfectly happy being a boring kill joy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,892 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I had a great time at the summer show in Cork on my own. Few pints and there was lots of room to move around in the stands

I've been to concerts on my own all over ireland and the UK. It can be lonely and daunting but **** it. Some so called tough lads out there who would be scared ****less to go anywhere on there own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

I think you've much bigger problems than this gig

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

Do us a favour lad, keep pathetic, self pitying websites like this to yourself in the future, nobody fcuking cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭BDI

I take back what I said about miles Kane. Blew my socks off. Nothing safe about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Jurgen The German

You sad little man. To belittle somebody who is just sharing their experience.

Every single post he makes in here is whingeing about something.

Incel culture is one of the worst examples of the victim mentality that has infected modern consciousness and deserves to be ridiculed for what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

did you read the link he shared?

The OP of the link is way more guilty of belittling others.

4/5 Liam Gallaghers would not approve ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Still Ill

The guy has an avatar of a mass murderer on that other site. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

That geezer has gotta be a WUM

• Registered Users Posts: 12,416 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

OP to tell you the truth this should actually be in Personal Issues, at least there you might get some empathy or morale boosting, I don't know. :)

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Zardoz

That geezer has gotta be a WUM

Without doubt, can't believe people think he is serious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

Perhaps if you spent less time judging others and more time enjoying the music you’d have had a better time.

Enjoyed miles Kane, twisted wheel, liamo great night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Lol, have you read his post in the link? Is it belittling to rate women out of 10?

Mess getting out of there. Left at the start of the encore. Told to go to next luas stop that this one was full. Had to walk to sherriff street and jump in somebody else’s Uber thing because somebody jumped in my Uber thing. All bands were fairly good. Miles Kane surprised me.

ooter wrote: »
    up the dubs. *****

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

there was some serious fighting on sat night i was told - not a bother tonight sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Nowso wrote: »
    there was some serious fighting on sat night i was told - not a bother tonight sunday

Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭chalkitdown1

BDI wrote: »
    Mess getting out of there. Left at the start of the encore.

Why on earth?!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,615 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I have been to the gigs in Malahide & Independant Park and this was the best gig I have seen Liam perform out of the 3. I know indoor venue is more suitable for sound etc and I thought his vocals were super in comparison to the gig in cork in the summer.

With the new album the setlist is super and no more fillers from the beady eye catalogue like couple of years ago.

He was right when he said this is the next best gig to Oasis.

The wide spectrum of age groups at the gigs shows his appeal to new younger fans.

We did the pit in Malahide but Im too old to be moshing around now and having pints spilled on me , so we did the seats last night :) .

It was perfect view front row.

Parking was a gift as we got a space on Lvl 1 around 8.30 when we arrived. In car and out of car park in about 10 mins after the gig so was handy out.

Cant wait for next gig possible in 2021 :)

Edit : As posted above we DID stay for the double encore :). The amount of ppl that were leaving was bit mad.
    It was funny when Liam called them out on the mic for heading off early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Was there last night, great gig and he sounded fantastic, set list was great too (way better than Malahide last year). Crowd were great, I believe Sat night was a bit more rowdy, but I didn't seen any trouble last night.

I still can't get my head around someone paying EUR 6.50 for a pint and throwing it!!

Advertisement