Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liam Gallagher - 3Arena - 24th Nov

• 27-06-2019 2:21pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tickets on sale July 12th at 9am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Mad for it

• Registered Users Posts: 37,553 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Be a decent show no doubt

Prob too soon to see him again for me

Will 3 be giving out presale codes for this does anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

Mcd have a pre sale on their Facebook or u can sign up through Liam Gallagher website

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Mcd have a pre sale on their Facebook or u can sign up through Liam Gallagher website

Thanks a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Gerlad

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

Yeah they have it on the 3Plus app

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭LoughNeagh2017

I've always wanted to see him, a very unique voice, I don't like the fanbase he has though, very "normal", I am a misanthropist though so I don't like any fanbases, even the Slipknot crowd annoyed me, pretty boys moshing around like they were tough guys or else the tough guys who spent the whole concert hugging their girlfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 17,640 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Anyone know when the 3 presale is on?

paulie21 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the 3 presale is on?

The 10th I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭andrew1977

What ya reckon folks, will he sell out the 3arena gig ?

• Advertisement

andrew1977 wrote: »
    What ya reckon folks, will he sell out the 3arena gig ?

Maybe not straight away, but probably will sell out eventually. A lot of people travelled down the cork for the last gig. I wouldn't be going twice in a year to see him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,285 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Any prices released? Would assume around the €50 mark based on his previous gigs.

Collie D wrote: »
    Any prices released? Would assume around the €50 mark based on his previous gigs.

Yeah I heard it advertised on the radio "from 49.50 euro " , plus the usual ticket master tip off fee of probably another 6 euro a ticket.

andrew1977 wrote: »
    Yeah I heard it advertised on the radio "from 49.50 euro " , plus the usual ticket master tip off fee of probably another 6 euro a ticket.

Did they say "from €49.50 including booking fee"? And then they add a booking fee. I never quite got that. Always sounds misleading to me but I presume I've misunderstood and they're covered somehow.

Collie D wrote: »
    Did they say "from €49.50 including booking fee"? And then they add a booking fee. I never quite got that. Always sounds misleading to me but I presume I've misunderstood and they're covered somehow.

I agree with you there on the "including " booking fee advertisement, then they sting you another 6 quid or so when paying .

Not sure if I will jump straight in to buy 2 for this, I might see about picking up a couple of tickets cheaper closer to the gig.
    I wont be missing the gig , love Liam in concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Pinkman

Bloody standing tickets sold out already at 9.01 for the presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

Got 2 tix for standing put my card details in and bang Ticketmaster gave me the "sorry there's been a problem with your request".

Useless shower as always

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Never got my presale code thru MCD

Anyone got spare presale code?

Got 2 standing in the 3 preseale, 113.98 for 2 in total.

Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Gerlad

Tickets 50.64 each with €6ish booking fee. Total for two €113.98

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

• Registered Users Posts: 46 SuperBW

Got four standing via the 3 presale just before 10am - €56.99 each including fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

cruais wrote: »
    Never got my presale code thru MCD

Anyone got spare presale code?

Just sent you one there for 3, decided against it in the end. Hopefully there's some left for you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,542 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Gerlad wrote: »
    Tickets 50.64 each with €6ish booking fee. Total for two €113.98

Just checked my old tickets, first time I saw Oasis was £19. 1997, they were big then too. I'm so old!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

I just got 2 tickets and on the ticket confirmation i read: "U16s with an adult" - we are 2 adults though (bought two tickets at full price), so I am confused as why this text is on the tickets. Does everyone who purchased two tickets have the same? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,502 ✭✭✭bennyl10

TripleAce wrote: »
    I just got 2 tickets and on the ticket confirmation i read: "U16s with an adult" - we are 2 adults though (bought two tickets at full price), so I am confused as why this text is on the tickets. Does everyone who purchased two tickets have the same? :confused:

This/a version of this is on every single ticket, ever
    its just a note they put on all tickets to cover themselves if a u16 buys them or gets them at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

It's a note on all tickets to say that if there are any kids under 16 attending the gig, they'll need to be with an adult.

Its to remind people terms and conditions of the sale, if you turn up at the gig and under 16, you wont be admitted to the venue unless you have an adult with you .
    Standard practice on a lot of event tickets.
    You will be fine,nothing to worry about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Sick of Ticketmaster, will probably give this a miss unless I can buy a ticket from someone close to the actual date.

Advertisement