Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

hope80 wrote: »
    Folks, any seasoned festival goers with kids want to share some tips with a complete newbie. All tips appreciated even if they seem basic as really am clueless and starting to panic as date gets closer. Kids are 7 & 4 :)

kids ear protectors, very useful.
    spare wellies? one always pops off in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭reubenreuben

As far as I know, once you are set up in family camping and have arrived with children and got everyone's bands sorted, then parents don't need to have a child with them each time so it is possible for one person to stay on late at night and the other parent to return to campsite with children.

That's how it is at the picnic. only when first arriving do you need to have your kids with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

^^
    And Power Banks..
    I was just out with Niece and Nephew today and every device battery is completely dead (2 phones and a tablet that was in the car) - despite us going on a 2 hour walk, stopping in a café for roughly 45minutes to an hour, park football and playground for and hour and a half - all without any devices.
    Christ, the crap they watch or download EATS the batteries.
    One device was only youtubed to death.

GET A POWER BANK! (larger capacity for the kids).

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭eplady2017

Coz wrote: »
    I know there's no mention of ATN in the Fontaines DC press release, but that Thing Festival is at the end of August.

Makes me worried for ATN.

Obviously I hope there's nothing serious wrong but I am (was) really looking forward to catching their set.

ATN posted a 'story' on Instagram about 3 hrs ago of the stage... Post has a DC song playing so maybe their OK for ATN.. I'd image if they had cancelled ATN would have avoided using one of their songs:D

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭kenn0

Another caravaner in search of a campervan ticket. �� ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Bombay Bicycle Club are playing Cork Saturday of the August Bank Holiday weekend, so Sunday is more or less guaranteed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pwisp

Anyone on the installment plan not received their ticket yet? I'm aware that the tickets get sent out in batches but looking for reassurance ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

pwisp wrote: »
    Anyone on the installment plan not received their ticket yet? I'm aware that the tickets get sent out in batches but looking for reassurance ðŸ‘

I was trying every which way to figure out if mine had been sent. Only way I could find it was through a link in the original ticketmaster order email.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

went for a spin today - if you zoom in, you can see the top of the main stage (black dome roof)

2in32a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

sporina wrote: »
    went for a spin today - if you zoom in, you can see the top of the main stage (black dome roof)

1mbcm8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

went for a spin today - if you zoom in, you can see the top of the main stage (black dome

I think what you meant to say is that you were down near Curraghmore house this weekend and, despite the typical Irish weather in the rest of the country, the next 2 weekends down there are in a glorious sunny microclimate.

Thanks thats great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Enhance!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

I think what you meant to say is that you were down near Curraghmore house this weekend and, despite the typical Irish weather in the rest of the country, the next 2 weekends down there are in a glorious sunny microclimate.

Thanks thats great news!

era tis just a gesture.. to get into the spirit of things..
    zoom people...

25pk2hg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

era tis just a gesture.. to get into the spirit of things..
    zoom people...

25pk2hg.jpg

I enjoyed it bud

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Also, I believe there was a kids area last year at ATN just off the gardens in the front of the house. You would need the family wristband for that too.

Just on this point...

I emailed the ATN organisers about the kids area access. "General" wristbands will allow you access to the kids area too. I also asked were there ANY other restrictions with the general wristbands vs the family ones and they did not list any.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Is it time to study the long forecast weather reports?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭RINO87

Ssssshhhhhhhh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

RINO87 wrote: »
    Ssssshhhhhhhh!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

We need MT Cranium on the job

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

What's everyone expecting announcement wise this week, site maps, final lineup announcement, route / parking etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 Pl1234

Hi everyone, for anyone that has been to ATN before was there a place to buy camping chairs as there is usually at festivals? Have enough to be carrying out bringing those aswell. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mrk75

Thunder storm on the Sunday according to accuweather….yikes...!!

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Pl1234 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, for anyone that has been to ATN before was there a place to buy camping chairs as there is usually at festivals? Have enough to be carrying out bringing those aswell. Thanks!

There wasn't last year as far as I remember. There was a Londis and that was about it in terms of things that aren't food or drink stalls. Would say it's hard to justify a camping shop like that with the smaller size of the festival.

There's companies out there offering services where you can rent equipment and they'll put it up / have it for you at the festival. This is one of them and they work at ATN: https://pamperthecamper.com/events/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

mrk75 wrote: »
    Thunder storm on the Sunday according to accuweather….yikes...!!

It’ll be grand.

There wasn't last year as far as I remember. There was a Londis and that was about it in terms of things that aren't food or drink stalls. Would say it's hard to justify a camping shop like that with the smaller size of the festival.

There's companies out there offering services where you can rent equipment and they'll put it up / have it for you at the festival. This is one of them and they work at ATN: https://pamperthecamper.com/events/

Oh really? Im kinda surprised at that. Usually at EP etc, there would be a stall with like camping chairs and random things like hats. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Pl1234 wrote: »
    Oh really? Im kinda surprised at that. Usually at EP etc, there would be a stall with like camping chairs and random things like hats. Thanks for the heads up.

Yea I guess, EP has over 50,000 attendees tho whereas ATN had 15,000 last year (if even) and sold out for 20,000 this year.
    That said, it is only the second year so things could have changed compared to last year

I've never used pamperthecamper myself but it'll save you some lugging around with stuff anyway.

There will definitely be places to buy a hat tho ;-) Actually just remembered there were some clothing type stalls selling glasses and tops and such.

Yea I guess, EP has over 50,000 attendees tho whereas ATN had 15,000 last year (if even) and sold out for 20,000 this year.
    That said, it is only the second year so things could have changed compared to last year

I've never used pamperthecamper myself but it'll save you some lugging around with stuff anyway.

Yes true. Thanks a mill! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

What's everyone expecting announcement wise this week, site maps, final lineup announcement, route / parking etc

I reckon day by day breakdown and maps will be rolled out from next Monday.

Everything else will be dropped over the course of this week. They have been a bit odd in terms of announcements, though. There was one day last week where that reggae/ska stage and the Sim Simma Soundsystem stuff all seemed to just appear in their Instagram story late at night and there was no mention elsewhere, so they aren't the most predictable!

I'd love a timetable to start studying from today so my fingers are well and truly crossed for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

I reckon day by day breakdown and maps will be rolled out from next Monday.

Everything else will be dropped over the course of this week. They have been a bit odd in terms of announcements, though. There was one day last week where that reggae/ska stage and the Sim Simma Soundsystem stuff all seemed to just appear in their Instagram story late at night and there was no mention elsewhere, so they aren't the most predictable!

I'd love a timetable to start studying from today so my fingers are well and truly crossed for that!

Looking back on twitter, all maps/stage times came out on the Friday before the festival last year....so fingers crossed it'll be the same or earlier this year and we can spend the weekend planning the bejaysus out of it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

From looking at the website, I don't think they'll put up the tent for you.. it's basically a place for you to buy a tent (or tent package) on site, and then bring it home.

They do rent chairs and ponchos but that looks to be about it.

Advertisement