Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Post deleted, I shall not mention the weather again until i’m physically at ATN....

Even then......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

D.Q wrote: »
    I feel like we'll get one more music announcement of irish acts.

Really hoping for Soda Blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭joinme

**Longshot alert**

if anyone knows of a twin/double room going in Portlaw or anywhere relatively close to the festival would you PM me please. I know this unlikely to yield a positive outcome but there could be a house share with a cancellation etc.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HarryTheSpider

Bacchus wrote: »
    If you mean the family camping area...No. That rule is made fairly explicit on the FAQ. Admission to the family campsite is only allowed if you are with your child. I assume this rule is to keep it strictly as a family zone. This is one part of our decision not to camp in the end... little one will be shattered by 8pm, and neither of us would be able to stay later for the headliners as we would not be able to get back into the campsite on our own.

If you mean the general festival area... yes, there's no issue there.

If you mean the general camping area... I'm not sure how that works.

Thanks for the replies to my own question. I'm happy enough that it looks like there's no problem bringing our daughter in to the festival with the "general camping" ticket.

Is there much of a walk from the car park to the entrance btw?

Based on my experience of the EP Family Campsite, once you have a child with you when getting your wristband you are sorted for the weekend.

The family wristband is all you need to get in and out of the family area. You should not have to had the child with you at all times.

Also, I believe there was a kids area last year at ATN just off the gardens in the front of the house. You would need the family wristband for that too.

There is also 2 different routes/carparks based on General/Family ticketholders. This would also apply if you are planning to come and go each day.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hope80

Emailed ATN about re-entry without kids and got the following

hello@alltogethernow.ie
    1:14 PM (17 minutes ago)
    to me

Hi,
    Once you have a family wristband on you are free to enter and go family campsite as many times as you like.

Kind regards,
    Irina

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I can't believe you've done this.

Done what?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Done what?

I made a faux pas and mentioned the weather....i’ve since apologised and deleted it. It shan’t happen again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

Le Bruise wrote: »
    I made a faux pas and mentioned the weather....i’ve since apologised and deleted it. It shan’t happen again

cruisin for a le bruisin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,902 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

D.Q. wins today's internet

cruisin for a le bruisin

Bien joue my friend, bien joue

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Fontaines DC have just cancelled four shows the week before All Together Now and one at the end of August... No mention of Ireland but they say its due to illness.

https://twitter.com/fontainesdublin/status/1152250300134301705

Hope all is good on their end anyway.

That Nyon show was the 25th, and Truck, Deer Shed and Y Not are all the 26th to 28th. Thing appears to be the end of August so it doesn't line up with the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Dixon Bainbridge

Whats the tow and hitch pub exactly? Im guessing its a mobile pub,which can be hitched?or is that too obvious?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Hope all is ok with Fontaines DC. Would be a shame if they missed ATN, but we'll see plenty of them in the years to come I'm sure.

If they do have to pull out, Girl Band should be free 😉

Whats the tow and hitch pub exactly? Im guessing its a mobile pub,which can be hitched?or is that too obvious?!

This is the tow and hitch bar at Arcadia in Glastonbury....assume it’ll be a smaller version of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭El Director

Just in case some missed it, I’m taking names and numbers for a WhatsApp group for when we get on site in two weeks. Those flying solo may find it useful for meeting up with others from here and should be a good way of sharing useful info so helpful tips about cool areas on site or good food and drink locations etc... So if you want to be included then just email boardsalltogethernow@gmail.com and I’ll put you on the list. Group will be set up on the Thursday and then deleted on the Monday evening once everyone is home safe and sound!

Just in case some missed it, I’m taking names and numbers for a WhatsApp group for when we get on site in two weeks. Those flying solo may find it useful for meeting up with others from here and should be a good way of sharing useful info so helpful tips about cool areas on site or good food and drink locations etc... So if you want to be included then just email boardsalltogethernow@gmail.com and I’ll put you on the list. Group will be set up on the Thursday and then deleted on the Monday evening once everyone is home safe and sound!

Just emailed ya there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 brokenaudio

Hi,

Possibly a bit late to the party but on the look out for a campervan ticket for ATN. Seem to be very hard to come by this year!

Hi,

Possibly a bit late to the party but on the look out for a campervan ticket for ATN. Seem to be very hard to come by this year!

This guy posted yesterday selling one I think. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110731094&postcount=2423

anon19008 wrote: »
    Hey guys. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this here or what but I was about to post a camper van ticket for sale on adverts but said I would offer it here first. The ticket is a printed QR code and not a traditional ticketmaster ticket. I purchased it as part of a set online and no longer need the camper van portion. Looking for face value which is 80 euro. I don't mind receiving the money after you've entered the venue, or half now half later, as long as there is some adequate paper trail and proof e.g. car reg photo when handing over the ticket and whatsapp pm's etc. If I am out of place posting this here, mods please remove.

Hi,

Is this still available?

Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 anon19008

Hi,

Is this still available?

I literally sold it an hour ago on adverts. Its been paid for and collected n'all. Sorry about that!

anon19008 wrote: »
    I literally sold it an hour ago on adverts. Its been paid for and collected n'all. Sorry about that!

Ah! No problem. Thanks anyway.

ATN on Instagram a few minutes ago...

"two weeks until Hot Chip, Father John Misty, Patti Smith, Jose Gonzales and the RTE Concert Orchestra take to the ATN stage."

Accompanied by a pic of the main stage. Saturday running order, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

That's a nice running order if so

That's a nice running order if so

Maybe Fontaines DC and Jon Hopkins Friday and the National, John Grant and the Good, the Bad and the Queen on Sunday? Not a bad mix if that is how it works out!

Have to factor in Bombay Bicycle Club, Neneh Cherry, Loyle Carner too actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Is it just me or does the stage look completely lopsided?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0JN5WBC9Rv/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭endainoz

It does, dosent look properly secured yet either. More work to go into it yet I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭hibsman

Maybe Fontaines DC and Jon Hopkins Friday and the National, John Grant and the Good, the Bad and the Queen on Sunday? Not a bad mix if that is how it works out!

Have to factor in Bombay Bicycle Club, Neneh Cherry, Loyle Carner too actually.

Bombay Bicycle club are definitely playing the Sunday night at ATN according to their website. Haven't played together in ages but doing a couple of gigs in the UK next weekend before coming to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Coz

I think the stage looks level and the ground slopes away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Coz

I know there's no mention of ATN in the Fontaines DC press release, but that Thing Festival is at the end of August.

Makes me worried for ATN.

Obviously I hope there's nothing serious wrong but I am (was) really looking forward to catching their set.

Advertisement