Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

radio nova

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Lads, it's best to ignore Max. It's just easier.

He also mentioned a 192-reg car - there aren't any yet. So he's just posting something stupid thinking it's clever just because there's an ellipsis and a smiley...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

What did you mean? You didn't see her or you did?

She was with Dolores O'Riordan....:rolleyes:

If youre going to troll yer way in here, at least read up on the previous posts...;)

cdeb...congratulations on your 100 radio post....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

cdeb wrote: »
    ... there's an ellipsis and a smiley...:rolleyes:

An ellipsis is three dots. What MH posted was either 2 ellipsises or 6 dots!

An ellipsis is three dots. What MH posted was either 2 ellipsises or 6 dots!

Dont worry about it pal....he was just trying to be a smart ar$e...and failed..:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Farawayhome

She was with Dolores O'Riordan....:rolleyes:

If youre going to troll yer way in here, at least read up on the previous posts...;)

cdeb...congratulations on your 100 radio post....:p

What? Did you see her in a new car or not? Explain yourself man.

• Advertisement

What? Did you see her in a new car or not? Explain yourself man.

The day i explain myself to a troll will be the day i take up golf....youre very interested in her, are you her stalker or an ex.....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Farawayhome

The day i explain myself to a troll will be the day i take up golf....youre very interested in her, are you her stalker or an ex.....:rolleyes:

:D As I said at the start. This is embarrassing. Why you decided to lie about some random dj on an anonymous internet forum is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Nova licence up for grabs next year. They intend to bid to renew.
    Not sure why, as its a classic rock licence and they're not a classic rock station anymore (were they ever?)
    They shouldn't get it unless they revert to playing more classic rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Noticed they deleted a couple of their FB posts today. One was about "Tim Morello" Backs Petition To Get Black Hole Named After Chris Cornell. There was lots of slagging about the really poor research and typos.

They really, REALLY need somebody that knows something about rock music to work there during the day and look after the online stuff......and programme proper music.

FanadMan wrote: »

They really, REALLY need somebody that knows something about rock music to work there during the day and look after the online stuff......and programme proper music.

Why..??...theyre not a rock station, ..no doubt they'll start to play more rock as the licence renewal approaches, sure maybe they'll even get PJ back on air for a few weeks beforehand to seal the deal......:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

Noticed they deleted a couple of their FB posts today. One was about "Tim Morello" Backs Petition To Get Black Hole Named After Chris Cornell. There was lots of slagging about the really poor research and typos.

They should have left Greg in charge of programming instead of letting that clown Hayes take over and drive the station into the ground. Their marketing manger is obviously a college dropout of some sort based on most of their content. Cringeworthy having to constantly delete all the negative comments.

Homer wrote:
    They should have left Greg in charge of programming instead of letting that clown Hayes take over and drive the station into the ground. Their marketing manger is obviously a college dropout of some sort based on most of their content. Cringeworthy having to constantly delete all the negative comments.

Someone had taken a screenshot of the Tim/Tom feckup and posted it on the edited page. Wonder how long it will take for Nova to spot and delete it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Think they've got Tom Morello and Tim Comerford mixed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Nova licence up for grabs next year. They intend to bid to renew.
    Not sure why, as its a classic rock licence and they're not a classic rock station anymore (were they ever?)
    They shouldn't get it unless they revert to playing more classic rock.

They were only ever very loosely one.

Nice to hear Cathal Funge on this morning..is this a new thing..??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Heard him last week also - nice voice but hard to listen to.

Heard him last week also - nice voice but hard to listen to.

Would you prefer more of " the best bits of the colon and loosely show"......:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Nah I just switch off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Homer

I think most people would prefer a dose of shingles...

Homer wrote: »
    I think most people would prefer a dose of shingles...

..but both very similar in pain....:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

Shingles was less unpleasant than the dopey duo. So was a root canal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

I was in a waiting room this morning and the breakfast show was on.

Seriously, what is the fascination with bodily functions and toilet talk?

Kamili wrote: »

More fart jokes and talking sh1t i suppose......:rolleyes:....Hayes is desperate at this stage, trying to pull in the Benny Hill, Bernard Manning age group, like he's one of himself...:D

When he does go (and he will) you wont hear of him again imo....a station would need to be on their ar$e to employ him...a bit like nova i suppose...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

Kamili wrote: »

Everything about that show is crap, so they might as well keep it as a standard topic.

Dignity is easily forgotten when there's a big carrot dangling down the road....;)

In answer to a removed post about JC having no dignity....

Wish Morty would get a show where he could play stuff like he's playing tonight on the Friday Night Rock Show.
    He's better than the programmed shyte he plays on his daytime show.

Wish Morty would get a show where he could play stuff like he's playing tonight on the Friday Night Rock Show.
      He's better than the programmed shyte he plays on his daytime show.

it's all programmed on Nova..it's just a case of what Hayes will allow..

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭AlgerShane

https://twitter.com/devsounds/status/1122751953774284800?s=19

Peter filling in for Morty all this week and next!

AlgerShane wrote: »
      https://twitter.com/devsounds/status/1122751953774284800?s=19

Peter filling in for Morty all this week and next!

Thanx for that..I'll tune in so....;)

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭RINO87

Are Nova keeping quiet about the latest numbers?? Would have thought i'd see it on here. I don't follow em on social anymore so don't know if they announced it there and the Journal piece on the latest figures had no mention of the Dublin stations.

Advertisement