Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Taylor-made CVPL Chat Thread!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

And the dandruff on the collar... :/ But I'd say it's mostly the £4 vs the €8.50. Even taking into account the exchange rate, it's still very steep.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That car reversing? My heart... I think I need a Valium after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

We all smile in the same language....What am I missing?

It's an ad for a tooth whitener. They're supposed to represent people of different ethnicities (see the ridiculous costumes), yet they picked three Caucasian women (all blondes, too, IIRC).

EDIT: Yep, all blondes. I'm almost surprised one of them isn't in blackface. :/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

The Porky Pig one :pac: some people are just genius :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

New Home wrote: »
    It's an ad for a tooth whitener. They're supposed to represent people of different ethnicities (see the ridiculous costumes), yet they picked three Caucasian women (all blondes, too, IIRC).

EDIT: Yep, all blondes. I'm almost surprised one of them isn't in blackface. :/

they are the 3 dentists, their names are underneath, its a bit corny granted

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

French Sniper

^^ lot of pain

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Jo21FYw.png
    Not even close when it comes to cringe.

Has he a pop album ?

Has he has a spat with Jim Carrey ?

Has he ever been on the cover of Playboy ?

Alessandra Mussolini has already already been there, done it and she didn't wear the T-shirt.

She's the granddaughter of himself, her aunt was Sophia Lauren and she is now an MEP.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alessandra_Mussolini

Or this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilona_Staller

...although, in fairness, she's not related to a deceased dictator, AFAIK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

The place to go if you're a pfussy eater

Mr E wrote: »
    NDFPgmI.jpg?1

Waaay too many lines: the incubation period for a chicken egg is usually 21 days.

Still... absolutely adorable!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

Waaay too many lines: the incubation period for a chicken egg is usually 21 days.

21 human days! How many is that in chicken days?
    :D

21 cock crows (but they only count the first ones after sunrise). :pac:

Also, where did it get the pencil from, hmmm? Or was it a marker? :eek: I smell shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭blackbox

GrumpyMe wrote: »
    21 human days! How many is that in chicken days?
    :D

And you can see there are four chicken days in a chicken week.

Some weeks 4, others 5. I guess those are the leap weeks. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

That explains why some weeks go quicker than others. Thanks people.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    That explains why some weeks go quicker than others. Thanks people.

Only if you're a chicken, though. For humans it's just "The Curse". No, not THAT curse, the other curse.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Worztron wrote: »
    477975.jpg

extras from UP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Only if you're a chicken, though. For humans it's just "The Curse". No, not THAT curse, the other curse.

tumblr_nwiytgMqIT1s203yzo8_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

What am I missing with the password picture in ylyl?

It's probably staring at me but I can't see it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

You don't write up your passwords on a random sheet because someone asks.

It's a really stupid thing to do

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

deise08 wrote: »

20120220.gif

deise08 wrote: »

The notice asked people for their passwords , something that we are always instructed not to do.
    The boss is not impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

The notice asked people for their passwords , something that we are always instructed not to do.
    The boss is not impressed!
    I would have said a teacher or head master..........................

I don't usually need help, but I'm not getting this one:
    mike_ie wrote: »
    GXX6txSl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭wally79

astrofluff wrote: »
    I don't usually need help, but I'm not getting this one:

Game of thrones reference

Haven't seen any of it. Waiting for it to appear on Netflix :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

It won't be on Netflix unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Little help.

ah9ufbc2ixt21.jpg

Advertisement