Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,814 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Yeah, it was a fella from Ballymun who kicked a man to death there a few years ago. Hopefully someone catches up with him.

Jesus really , he looked like just a young lad not someone capable of that ,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Jesus really , he looked like just a young lad not someone capable of that ,

Think he was only 16 or 17 at the time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/two-youths-charged-with-st-patricks-day-manslaughter-returned-for-trial-26875481.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

SKILFUL wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/AltviewIreland/status/1099754495909744641?s=19

If irish people were not so racist these children would not have to borrow food to feed there starving children

can't say what i feel cause i'll never get back in here

:mad:

Jesus that bad form poor mans family,
    I heard someone say that young lad went out with a "famous" Irish socialite's sister ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Jesus that bad form poor mans family,
    I heard someone say that young lad went out with a "famous" Irish socialite's sister ?

Not sure about that, there's a few of what people would call "socialites" in Ballymun or what id call them, shams with a few Instagram followers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Fran Fennell is or was considered a famous socialite, at least he was before the Cocaine was found under the students bed, and whatever happened in NZ/Australia with his bank account being frozen by high court judge etc.

Not sure about that, there's a few of what people would call "socialites" in Ballymun or what id call them, shams with a few Instagram followers.

Thankfully I wouldn't have clue about any of them ,I just seen someone else saying it could be all nonsense,

U'd feel sorry for anyone who gets caught up in it for sending a wats ap and has nothing to really do with it ,

Don't seem like the type of lads who you could explain yourself to ,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

The foreign nationals don't seem to want anything to do with the Gardai either, I would be expecting by this stage for the force to be made up of at least 10% non nationals. I've seen one Chinese fella that's it.

Sounds like our wonderful gardai are as bad a crowd to be with as the rest of the idiots out on the streets.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/chineseborn-garda-who-accused-his-colleagues-of-racism-takes-high-court-action-37379380.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,673 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

I just saw those twitter links above. Fenell is also the stepson of the man mentioned in those tweets.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Southdubin6

Suckit wrote: »
    I just saw those twitter links above. Fenell is also the stepson of the man mentioned in those tweets.

Fennel is Mr AS

Fennel is Mr AS

Mr AS?

Mr AS?

Yes.

I've not seen/heard anyone called Mr AS where is he called that. in the papers or twitter, or somewhere else?

I've not seen/heard anyone called Mr AS where is he called that. in the papers or twitter?

Ah buddy Google's your friend.

Ah buddy Google's your friend.
    Not in this instance it's not.

I'm getting results for flashy and big when i search for as.

Not in this instance it's not.

I'm getting results for flashy and big when i search for as.

Ok brief synopsis. He was arrested in UK identified as a kinahan drug dealer laundering money name and address was asked to be kept secret by Mi5 UK Police and gardai given bail. He's apparently turned Turk

Wasn't he already caught/filmed crying and allegedly gave a few names..
    If that's him he is fecked now I'd imagine.

Wasn't he already caught/filmed crying and allegedly gave a few names..
    If that's him he is fecked now I'd imagine.

According to graffiti that went up after this report it's him.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Sounds like our wonderful gardai are as bad a crowd to be with as the rest of the idiots out on the streets.

https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/chineseborn-garda-who-accused-his-colleagues-of-racism-takes-high-court-action-37379380.html

LoL i know that guy through a landlord

complete an total nut case . him and his wife are serial litigants

the harassment and bullying amounted to other garda in the station having Chinese food for dinner . he has a load of traffic accident claims in also
    not surpriseing it was chucked out

another sign of unqualified and unsuitable people getting jobs they cant do due to crazy government quotas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Dante7 wrote: »
    They're moving south on the Dart line. They will get as far as Kilbarrack and that will put a halt to that.
    El_Bee wrote: »
    What will happen when they reach Kilbarrack?

This thread conversation reminds me of the scenes out of the film The Warriors, the gang travelling along the train line :pac:

Would make sense. The timing.
    Why would the step dad be getting called out too?
    I had seen that story, hadn't seen anything about a Mr AS (or hadn't noticed it).

His 'model' friends have been calling him a rat since last year. I gave him the credit of having set them up, but don't know if he would be clever enough to do it, but he could easily have been shown.
    I still think he may have, and 'ratted' them out to get off. He was arrested in January, or brought in for questioning and then a few weeks later that house was raided. It seems it all backfired badly on him. None of the Gardaí believed that any of those arrested were involved in crime. Then I think it was October he was pulled in again, and then the court case in NZ/Australia happened.. Then the police raided a house that effectively had nothing in it..

You couldn't pay me enough to be in his shoes right now. Even if it's not him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

The 2 names that the Twitter account is giving out are men who have lived in various countries in Europe. I presume they speak a few languages. I would presume because of that, they would be well able to use the English language properly.

Let's be honest. The lads who are running the Murphy and whistleblower accounts are semi literate at best. I don't think it's them.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭ElBastardo1

pablo128 wrote:
    The 2 names that the Twitter account is giving out are men who have lived in various countries in Europe. I presume they speak a few languages. I would presume because of that, they would be well able to use the English language properly.

pablo128 wrote:
    Let's be honest. The lads who are running the Murphy and whistleblower accounts are semi literate at best. I don't think it's them.

Everytime I have to read one of their tweets my head hurts, their spelling and grammar is atrocious. I'd say the person behind that account should take a look in the mirror, there is no way they are squeekey clean.

Everytime I have to read one of their tweets my head hurts, their spelling and grammar is atrocious. I'd say the person behind that account should take a look in the mirror, there is no way they are squeekey clean.

Reading the tweets is akin to having a neurological seizure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

If the graffiti on the wall says it then that's good enough for me:D

If the graffiti on the wall says it then that's good enough for me:D

It would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

So the General, that movie with Brendan Gleeson had him as some sort of Robin Hood-type figure, that was all bollocks right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

BBC shooting their new drama called Dublin Murders on Talbot Street. It stars Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Killian Scott and Charlie Murphy of Love/Hate fame.

Hope the ERU know about it!

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

Sounds like they're remaking Love/Hate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭Jeff2

BBC shooting their new drama called Dublin Murders on Talbot Street. It stars Tom Vaughan-Lawlor, Killian Scott and Charlie Murphy of Love/Hate fame.

Hope the ERU know about it!

Maybe its about the bomb that went off there.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    Maybe its about the bomb that went off there.

It's an 8 part crime series based on the novels by Tana French.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7768192/?ref_=nv_sr_1

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Heard word on the street that Billy Baked Beans is after putting it up to the Gucci Gang. Seems Swords isn’t their turf, and his own boss, Mr Big, doesn’t like these young street hoodlums throwing their weight around (about 30 stone in total).

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Did nidge’s gang ever work with the kinihans or were they more closely linked with the don?

They seemed to have kept out of the feud so far

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Ray Bloody Purchase

Heard word on the street that Billy Baked Beans is after putting it up to the Gucci Gang. Seems Swords isn’t their turf, and his own boss, Mr Big, doesn’t like these young street hoodlums throwing their weight around (about 30 stone in total).

I thought Billy had gone to ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

ok i have to ask - can someone dm me who baked beans is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Ask the Whistleblower on Twitter maybe?

House of Regency Hotel victim's sister seized by CAB

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2019/0227/1033262-maria-byrne-cab/

• Advertisement

Man to appear in court in connection with New Year's Day north Dublin shooting

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/man-appear-court-connection-new-15894669

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

He sounds like an odd ball spoofer too

Case settled.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,360 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

ricero wrote: »
    Brave man

Could be one of those people who is just oblivious to what is happening in gangland.

When I saw the first article the other day reporting on it and your mans picture I thought it was very funny, as in only in Ireland would you see and read something like this.

Fair play to him, would love to hear him being interviewed.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

It's answered about 8 to 10 pages back on this thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Post #2799

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Could be one of those people who is just oblivious to what is happening in gangland.

When I saw the first article the other day reporting on it and your mans picture I thought it was very funny, as in only in Ireland would you see and read something like this.

Fair play to him, would love to hear him being interviewed.

His foot was already ****ed and had numerous operations from 2008 to 2010

Hilarious that he is attempting to rip them off rofl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

House of Regency Hotel victim's sister seized by CAB

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2019/0227/1033262-maria-byrne-cab/

CAB might have seized the Byrne house on Raleigh Square, Crumlin but they will never be able to find a buyer for it, its effectively worthless given the neighbours.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement