Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lifehacking pics - Simples.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

What???

1 two, 3 fours, 5 sixes.....

1 think the original is 1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, …...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If you look at the order of the numbers, the password is one 2 (1 2), three 4s (3 4), five 6s (5 6) and seven 8s (7 8). So if someone wants your wi-fi password but you don't want them to have it, you can tell them that the password is 12345678, and you wouldn't be lying, technically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Oh! Very good ha!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

4706df4af9f5d3dd499586eddd2d240b.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

kfmguj6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

y5SV2vs.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

^^ took me a sec to realise that was a pancake and not one of those tissues on the table...

The tissues would be a good option, too - you know, in case you need to increase the amount of fibre in your diet.

530167.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,950 ✭✭✭Doge

• Advertisement

Mods, can Doge please be banned for that? My eyes are crying...

New Home wrote: »
    Mods, can Doge please be banned for that? My eyes are crying...

Ah well you know what they say...

... There's no use crying over spilled milk...

:D:D:D:D:D Bravo, Doge, that was excellent! :D

See, a real lifehacker would have turned it towards the counter, and would have put a plate at the right distance.

244110.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,624 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Shoulda croque-monsieur-ed it so doesn't matter which side it lands on

I hope they applied the 5-second-rule.

335848.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's actually this link, but same idea, will ring even if on silent: https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0

It's actually this link, but same idea, will ring even if on silent: https://www.google.com/android/find?u=0

Works with my smartwatch too, handy!

EGvr3z6.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,271 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Cheers. Will save that to my home screen

New Home wrote: »
    See, a real lifehacker would have turned it towards the counter, and would have put a plate at the right distance.

244110.jpg

A real life hacker would have it automated to do this:

EGvr3z6.gif

That would be handy for VR.

Doge wrote: »
    That would be handy for VR.

Perfect solution for Blood and Truth's crouch-stand-crouch mechanic :D

8582_ee12_640.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,866 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That would be horrifically uncomfortable, and unstable.

Not really, I'd say it'd be like lying down on a slim wooden bench, and I'd say it's sturdier than it looks (and shaped like a triangle, too). Mind you, those girls don't seem to have any weight problems at all, so that may have something to do with it, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Shamelessly stolen from YLYL

483796.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Shamelessly stolen from YLYL

483796.jpg

Done that for years, get an extension cord from amazon with USB built in, they are usually smaller

You become king of the world on a long layover.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06Y5LMNFC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    This is the one I have now, it has a universal plug option, so I can unplug the local lamps, plug this in, plug the lamp, my laptop and various USB devices

• Advertisement

6452_5344_500.jpeg

Advertisement