Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 Bets to Broke Flat Season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

Thanks as per aid, my mate at haydock had that for 3/4 in a lucky15 for 1500!!! Great scenes here at haydock

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Relyod5454

thanks Aidan some superb picking!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

aidankkk wrote: »
    [QUOTE
    4:30 Newmarket

Mukmal[/I][/B] started to look like he might be about to strike last time out here and in this weaker race getting the 3yo allowance he might just be the value getting load of weight from everything. He has shown enough a few times that a mark of 90 should be doable and I thought he would be shorter than 20/1. I’m also going to have a min bet on Hoof It at a big price , he should have needed his first run and if he improves from that he can get involved of this mark

1 Point win 20/1 Mukmal Generally

½ Point win 25/1 Hoof It Generally

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Cant believe the Drift....[/quote]

I'll tell you in 45 minutes whether it was madness or not but I didn't do a single on him, doubled him with Jack Leyden. About 3k if it lands, didly squat if not!!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Sweat on here as well, did €5 e/w on both and a €2.50 e/w dbl >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭minibear

aidankkk wrote: »
    [QUOTE
    4:30 Newmarket

Mukmal[/I][/B] started to look like he might be about to strike last time out here and in this weaker race getting the 3yo allowance he might just be the value getting load of weight from everything. He has shown enough a few times that a mark of 90 should be doable and I thought he would be shorter than 20/1. I’m also going to have a min bet on Hoof It at a big price , he should have needed his first run and if he improves from that he can get involved of this mark

1 Point win 20/1 Mukmal Generally

½ Point win 25/1 Hoof It Generally

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Cant believe the Drift....[/QUOTE]

Can't believe I missed this post. I've been following your tips for ages but was busy all day yesterday and didn't see it.

great tipping! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Derby Ante-post

I’ve been waiting to see what the stable did as regards Gleneagles and as he’s not running now I’m happy to have a bet NRNB on Giovanni Canaletto. I thought he looked good on his seasonal reappearance and with the given improvement as per usual from that stable 16/1 looks a very decent price. The French Derby yesterday was a perfect example of this with a very good 2nd, and I think it’s significant that they haven’t supplemented anything here.

1 Point win 16/1 Paddy Power NRNB

I agree with this he will come on leaps and bounds for this and stays well, who will moore be on?

Moore confirmed hence the plunge today now around 6/1 from 16/1!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

madmoose wrote: »
    Moore confirmed hence the plunge today now around 6/1 from 16/1!!

Im happy with the 14's i got so.. I knew well the arse would fall out of the value when i heard the confirmation earlier.

Jeez I meant to back this yesterday at 14's. Missed the boat but managed 8-1

• Advertisement

8:10 Ripon Wednesday

Chilworth Icon
    was a pick of mine on Saturday at a huge price and after he missed the start he really looked improved on his other runs this year. He is 3lbs below his last winning mark and 10lbs below a very good run in the Portland last year. I don’t think well be waiting long for a win, but I’m not going to go mad with stakes here as it’s a bit close to his last run and id be suspicious he may have another target. That said I won’t be missing the 20/1 Available

1 Point EW 20/1 365/PP/Lads

ill put it in this tread as well to keep figures right

Epson 2:35

Dance and Dance
    is the one that interests me here. He has a good record around here with 1 win and 2 other good runs out of 3 goes. He is stepping up in trip which looks an advantage and with a good 7lbs claimer on today hell be carrying a very light weight which could wake him up. 16/1 is perhaps not as big as I would have liked but still decent value.

1 Point win 16/1 Generally

Epson Oaks 4:30

I don’t think there is a lot between Legatissimo, Jack Naylor and Together Forever going on their form together so far but I think this trip is sure to suit Together Forever more than those 2 and she certainly looks the value at these prices. She was a standout in the trails and give the certain improvement from then after a run I think the 10/1 looks value.I also cant resist a tiny bet on Qualify I think she has improved in her last 2 runs and was eye-catching enough last time out in the irish 1000. If she isn’t a pacemaker here it isn’t out of the question that she places at 100/1.

1 Point win 10/1 Together Forever Coral / Will Hill

½ Point EW Qualify 100/1 Bet365 / Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

Just wow.

Jesus Aidan
    Unreal pick with Qualify

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭skippymac6

Holy f*ck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭Starscream25

Exciting, kicking myself for not picking him myself, weldone Aidan, hats off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,408 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Excellent Stuff Aidan!!
    Covered a bit of my weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭hawaii501

Typical only picked Together Forever. Always miss the winners ha

By far the best tipster i know

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭hurleronditch

I actually can't f&cking believe it. €2ew saver.

You're actually a genius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,041 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

balls...I didn't even see qualify when I looked last night??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Aidan you Godddam legend I love it got it last nite at 100/1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

Different class Aiden, wouldn't have backed it with stolen money even with your recommendation, but thats great stuff. Double points for a 100/1 touch!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Outrageous stuff Aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Only a small bet but who cares!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

retalivity wrote: »
    balls...I didn't even see qualify when I looked last night??!!

Ditto. Sic. Well done aidan.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Pearlstone

I had no bet on the race but I salute you Sir Aidan..incredible tipping. Hope you unleashed hell on the enemy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Didn't back it but well done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Stuck Qualify (x81) on the ends of few e/w 5 & 6-folds for a laugh, always fond of an underdog, pure genius.
    (not me, but aidankkk).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

Oh man Aidan you're a genius

Advertisement