Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foo Fighters, RDS, Wed 21st August

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,348 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

bennyl10 wrote: »
    It’s sold out afaik..

So no pressure on McD at all

They are promoting the Belfast show too, tickets still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,872 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Happy enough with Frank supporting them

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kd2113

Have a ticket for Glasgow but now it's looking likely I won't be able to make Glasgow, but will be able to make it to the Dublin show. So anybody know where I might find a single pitch 1 ticket at a reasonable price (long shot I know)?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

kd2113 wrote: »
    Have a ticket for Glasgow but now it's looking likely I won't be able to make Glasgow, but will be able to make it to the Dublin show. So anybody know where I might find a single pitch 1 ticket at a reasonable price (long shot I know)?

Toutless is likely your best shot. Looking for a single ticket may give you a better chance as a lot will be looking for pairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

kd2113 wrote:

I have two Pitch A/1 tickets available. Can't make the RDS so going on the Monday instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 kd2113

I have two Pitch A/1 tickets available. Can't make the RDS so going on the Monday instead.

Thanks! PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Ferajacka

Hey All, Looking for a couple of pitch 2 tickets.
    If anything comes up let us know.

Ferajacka wrote:
    Hey All, Looking for a couple of pitch 2 tickets. If anything comes up let us know.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Anyone have a pair of pitch a1 available?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Beef or Salmon

zweton wrote: »

Have 1 spare if your interested?

zweton wrote:

Yes I do. I'll send you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Dublin gig getting fairly close

looking at the setlist of recent shows almost a carbon copy of the Manchester show i was at last year but what can ya do. They will be great no doubt

regret getting a ticket in the angelessa stand cause i was there for Bon Jovi last month and its a ****hole of a stand and had a **** of a pole blocking my view

• Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

PTH2009 wrote: »

looking at the setlist of recent shows almost a carbon copy of the Manchester show i was at last year but what can ya do. They will be great no doubt

regret getting a ticket in the angelessa stand cause i was there for Bon Jovi last month and its a ****hole of a stand and had a **** of a pole blocking my view

Try Toutless swap forum. Usually plenty of people looking to move to seating for gigs and you might get lucky with a month left.

Damn just had a gander 5 from that latest pile of dung.

Try Toutless swap forum. Usually plenty of people looking to move to seating for gigs and you might get lucky with a month left.

might try but think im safe this time as im in Block D and the seat number seems much further up the row than the last time

the stewards were lax enough at Bon Jovi and u could stand at the barriers and watch

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ticketmaster will release loads of tickets in the coming weeks so you can change your ticket then.
    Toutless can be dodgy enough ,alot of chancers on there .

Anyone who has the unlucky seat of Block C Row C seat 5

Make sure if u do try and get a swap

More like looking in at people at a gig, these tickets are dearer than gen? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Anyone who has the unlucky seat of Block C Row C seat 5

Make sure if u do try and get a swap

You should have reported that to MCD ,ridiculous selling that as an unrestricted view seat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Have you two tix together in the stand and what part of he stand are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

What's the situation with parking? Last time I was at the RDS was Simmonscourt and had no issue parking but don't remember if it was ticketed or not.

Would like to show up an hour or so before the gig and get a pint somewhere beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

DaveyDave wrote: »
    What's the situation with parking? Last time I was at the RDS was Simmonscourt and had no issue parking but don't remember if it was ticketed or not.

Would like to show up an hour or so before the gig and get a pint somewhere beforehand.
    After 7pm you'll find free on street parking within 10 min walk, RDS normally charge about €10 to park in Simmonscourt

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Speaking of parking...what's the story for parking near the venue in Belfast?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Damn just had a gander 5 from that latest pile of dung.

Only listened to Concrete & Gold for the first time last week as I'd seen they're doing a few songs from it.....certainly not a classic!

Ah well, still plenty from the back catalogue to keep us happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Only listened to Concrete & Gold for the first time last week as I'd seen they're doing a few songs from it.....certainly not a classic!

Ah well, still plenty from the back catalogue to keep us happy.

Their worst album in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭damianmcr

Penfailed wrote: »
    Speaking of parking...what's the story for parking near the venue in Belfast?
    Park up near McDonalds and Asda on the Falls Rd maybe. Parking is limited tbh.

damianmcr wrote: »
    Park up near McDonalds and Asda on the Falls Rd maybe. Parking is limited tbh.

Jesus when I hear the words falls round the fear gets into you ha

Rockshore is the beer of choice in the RDS and its piss. 4%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I bought two tickets for Belfast the day they went on release. After recent discussions with my wife, we've decided to take our two kids to their first 'big' gig. I bought another two tickets last night. The first pair say GA1 on them, the second pair say GA2 on them...I've been to Boucher before...there's only one area, isn't there?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Penfailed wrote: »
    I bought two tickets for Belfast the day they went on release. After recent discussions with my wife, we've decided to take our two kids to their first 'big' gig. I bought another two tickets last night. The first pair say GA1 on them, the second pair say GA2 on them...I've been to Boucher before...there's only one area, isn't there?

That's more likely down to the ticket number I'd say

Advertisement