Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainerroad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Luxxis

I have 3 referrals as well. PM me for a free month.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Luxxis wrote: »
    I have 3 referrals as well. PM me for a free month.

Thanks Luxxis.. PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Think I've another 2 or 3 to give away as well if anyone wants to pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Just after buying a new trainer so would really appreciate one :) pm'd Sinbad

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

Same again have a few available so PM if wanted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I've still 2 left. I need name and email via PM.

Latest podcast has the list of forthcoming features and app developments that sound pretty cool.

I'm out of referrals now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭positron

Now that VirtuGo is gone. I am hinking of signing up for trainerroad for 4-5 months to get me lazy backside back on the bike, and as cross training for thr Spring marathon (that's another thing I have to start training for...).

If anyone have any referrals left, please PM. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

positron wrote: »
    Now that VirtuGo is gone. I am hinking of signing up for trainerroad for 4-5 months to get me lazy backside back on the bike, and as cross training for thr Spring marathon (that's another thing I have to start training for...).

If anyone have any referrals left, please PM. Thanks!

Send me a pm with your name and email address and I'll send you a trial link.

I've 3 again now - pm name and email address anyone who wants them.

Beta testing their season planner - it's pretty feckin cool!

• Advertisement

I'm out of codes now!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 macapaca

Giving a smart trainer a go..anyone have Trainerroad codes that you don't require?

macapaca wrote: »
    Giving a smart trainer a go..anyone have Trainerroad codes that you don't require?

I've some left, PM me your name and email and I'll do it. Probably tomorrow at this stage as it's now beer o'clock...

I've 2 left on this - I need first and second name and email in the PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Mr. Cats

Have started with TrainerRoad since before Christmas. Finding it great but am struggling with sweat/cooling. Can anyone recommend a decent and not too expensive fan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Mr. Cats wrote: »
    Have started with TrainerRoad since before Christmas. Finding it great but am struggling with sweat/cooling. Can anyone recommend a decent and not too expensive fan?

https://www.cleva-uk.com/products/vacmaster-air-mover

More of a game changer than that load of bollox on netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

I have referrals if anyone wants to try it

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Mr. Cats

Macy0161 wrote: »

Thanks for this. Looks the job even if a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay ( like everything bike related)

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

Mr. Cats wrote: »
    Thanks for this. Looks the job even if a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay ( like everything bike related)

Check the trainerroad forum but I think the code is Trainerroad10 for 10% off. Have one of them and they are brilliant, pick up a remote control for the socket and you're laughing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Feidhlim Dignan

Boscoirl wrote: »

I got a 20 inch floor fan on amazon. It has 3 settings and I've only used the lowest as it pushes so much air. It was 54 euro delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Macy0161 wrote: »
    https://www.cleva-uk.com/products/vacmaster-air-mover

I'm just after ordering one of these. From reading the TrainerRoad forum it sounds like it is brilliant. And the 10% discount is trainerroad10

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

I have 3 referrals... just PM me your first name, surname and an email address :)

I'm just after ordering one of these. From reading the TrainerRoad forum it sounds like it is brilliant. And the 10% discount is trainerroad10
    Seriously good - I got the tip from the TrainerRoad forum last year.

I've three referrals too - pm full name and email!

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭themighty

I've 3 referrals, if anyone is looking to try it PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

themighty wrote: »
    I've 3 referrals, if anyone is looking to try it PM me.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Sinbad_NI

Got a couple of referrals here as well if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Crocked

this looks kinda cool, might be interesting for clubs and coaches to run workouts or group rides over the next few weeks

DCR writeup
    https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2020/03/trainerroad-launches-live-group-workouts-with-video.html

DCR Youtube intro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

I cancelled my subscription back in Feb, as I had not planned on using it for the Summer.

Tried Zwift recently but got bored of it fairly quickly, went to sign back up TR, but the price has gone up :( was paying $12, now they want $18.99 cant bring myself to pay that much for it.

I still have some referrals, so i'll prob use them to get me through the next while

• Advertisement

Boscoirl wrote: »
    I cancelled my subscription back in Feb, as I had not planned on using it for the Summer.

Tried Zwift recently but got bored of it fairly quickly, went to sign back up TR, but the price has gone up :( was paying $12, now they want $18.99 cant bring myself to pay that much for it.

I still have some referrals, so i'll prob use them to get me through the next while
    They "grandfather" in the subscription price once you keep the subscription going. Only new, or if you break, does the current price apply.

Advertisement