Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainerroad

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thanks, looks like my device is on the magic list. However as I'm just going by RPE I'm guessing it doesn't really need to be sent to the watch, I can just go out and do my usual weekend ride for 2 hours or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,271 ✭✭✭Macy0161

I've tried the outdoor workouts a few times, but it's too rolling around here. My approach has been to do the three "key" workouts during the week (the Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday workouts in the plans) on the turbo and then just enjoy my spin at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭themighty

Macy0161 wrote: »
    I've tried the outdoor workouts a few times, but it's too rolling around here. My approach has been to do the three "key" workouts during the week (the Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday workouts in the plans) on the turbo and then just enjoy my spin at the weekend.

That's what I've been at as well so far. Might try to do some of the VO2 workouts outside for a change, there are a few hills here that I can go hard up for 3-5 mins.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Another work out done and dusted. I was going to give it a miss after a little over indulgence yesterday but glad I did it in the end.

Lesson of the day...Read the f**king instructions as they come up on the screen, relaised at one point apparently I'm supposed to be pedaling with one leg for part of it :confused:

Advertisement