Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Couchside - feeling a little less than fully operational :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Off to visit a new bar and lounge, draft beer beckons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in semi darkness watching fireworks all over the city. Our buildings electricity gas been off for an hour now. Just had a cold shower to cool down coz no air-conditioning working and it is 28°.

Edit: Electric came back on as I posted whooohooo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

A very tidy garden out there now, popping in and out, had tea, coffee, cardboard cakes and playtime with the dogs as well, I'm superman when I get going.
    Feet up now for an hour, Mrs is bringing home a cooked lunch for me, I deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Home, cooking breakfast burgers and cajun sausages from brilliant local butcher. Gotta charge myself up before an adventure tomorrow :)
    Is there something in the air though? Things falling off shelves, dogs crashing around barking like idiots, cat fights, gas cooker keeps going out and a bearing's just gone in my washing machine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fireside, somewhere near Auto-land.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This is a first for this part of the world, draft cold beer, albeit non-alcoholic :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,618 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed, vegging, on my iPad.

A do sweet FA day for me. Will get up shortly and vacuum the living room and kitchen and then throw on a coloureds wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,037 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »

A do sweet FA day for me. Will get up shortly and vacuum the living room and kitchen and then throw on a coloureds wash.

That's racist, Ted :D

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, waiting around for a lift back to folks house, I'm getting tired now, I think I'll sleep well tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside finally finished work :) Have a great evening all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's racist, Ted :D

Don't be dragging me into JK's laundry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Back home after a long day, fire lit..thee may be a dirty takeaway and a glass of wine on the horizon

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In , Reasonable Doubt on I.D. on in the background , good series if anyone's interested in True Crime . It's fecking cold this evening , or else what's running through my veins is caffeine not blood ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

JupiterKid wrote: »

I like those days once in awhile, esp if they've followed a really good nights sleep and you just don't want to get up.

Well I overslept my afternoon nap, took the dogs out for a short walk and just getting ready for my Kindle & Beers night in the local, bet you can't wait for my Saturday night facebook 'Kindle & beers' photo lol

Tonight its Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes 'A Study in Scarlet' & Guinness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Had a walk earlier, back home then and just a sandwich for tea today.
    Watching the Dublin Kerry match, it's a cracking game so far. Mrs and I will just put up the feet tonight.

Hello darkness my old friend ..

Apt song for here tonight .

ETA ,

Disturbed's version of the song is absolutely brilliant imo , worth a listen .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Agreed Mam! I think Duvet and Poochie took loads more Wherers with them! I hope they are all enjoying themselves anyway.
    Homeside with the few jars in me and doing a wee bit of online gambling.

Enjoy Guy , hope you win !

Aye , they're all up to shenanigans and divilment somewhere , lucky feckers :p

No devilment here!
    At work.... Roll on 8am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No shenanigans here either, won €40 at the bingo :) living the high life here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Lost implants

Coffee and a sausage roll, listening to Sherlock Holmes on Audible.

Hope your journey into middle age is going better than mine.

Please share.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Lying on my back in a high dependency ward after life saving emergency surgery. Haven't had liquid or food past my lips in 5 days. That's what middle age looks like to me, can we swap ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,387 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

What time do delivery companies stop delivering from Burger King, Dublin area?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Just back home after sitting up with the auld fella, who’s on his way out any day now.

Holmes and sausage rolls please.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

D3V!L wrote: »
    Lying on my back in a high dependency ward after life saving emergency surgery. Haven't had liquid or food past my lips in 5 days. That's what middle age looks like to me, can we swap ?

Good jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

watching last witch hunter here saw tommy teirnan show thought twas reay good too

You're not getting me sausage roll though, I have it half ate!

Good luck to you though, hope the worst is behind you

endacl wrote: »
    Just back home after sitting up with the auld fella, who’s on his way out any day now.

Holmes and sausage rolls please.

Sorry to hear that my friend.

You're not tasting my sausage though.

• Advertisement

You are on a drip! You will be grand. Your life was saved. Be thankful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement