Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

AllForIt wrote: »
    Prolly cause it was cheap point. Like he knew she was 15. Or are you suggesting TR is a paedo?

Edit: I just searched twitter for user @ShibaAzizi.

Result: No results for @ShibaAzizi

What has been provided here is what looks likes a screenshot, and not a valid twitter link.

Would anyone like to explain this please? Why no twitter link and where is user @ShibaAzizi on twitter. Thanks.

If you search her username, you can find lots of people having conversations with her. So her profile clearly did exist, but she must have deleted it at some point over the last six years.

473347.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Who has him on ignore? She, if the account is genuine, looks about 15 or 16 based on that photo to me. Even if his defense is he thought she was a bit older than 15, it's still a bit creepy for a 30 plus man to flirt with a teenager like that. Whether it was Tommy Robinson or the Jones guy doing it I would find that kind of behaviour unsettling

I would be interested to know too!

Personally I think the Tweet is more embarrassing than anything else for Robinson, but what I find interesting is how his supporters on this thread appear to have absolutely zero sh*ts to give about Tommy creating the EDL with a pedophile, who Tommy initially defended after he was caught (not so quick to jump for justice there, was he? Almost as if it's not about protecting the kids at all for him), and that said EDL has been proven to be riddled with pedophiles.

Why do the posters here who completely aren't just looking to have a go at minorities rather than caring about the issue ( :rolleyes: ) not seem to care one bit that Tommy created a group riddled with pedophiles and has done just about nothing to try and expose them despite all the inside info and connection he must have there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭SnakePlissken

Billy86 wrote: »
    Tommy created a group riddled with pedophiles

Spoofer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,304 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Who has him on ignore? She, if the account is genuine, looks about 15 or 16 based on that photo to me. Even if his defense is he thought she was a bit older than 15, it's still a bit creepy for a 30 plus man to flirt with a teenager like that. Whether it was Tommy Robinson or the Jones guy doing it I would find that kind of behaviour unsettling

Your points are...desperate. And quite pathetic too I might add.

Not only are you suggesting TR is a racist but that he's a sexual deviant as well.

As if both go hand in hand.

Scurrilous comments by you.

It's as if you work for for a tabloid newspaper. You should if you don't already.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭El_Duderino 09

I wonder does TR even have the decency to be embarrassed that his tweet caused a the charity to be bombarded with abuse. Given that his tweet was based on a faulty premise that the charity wouldn’t serve white women, has he made any effort to correct it?

So the charity had its resources depleted which could have gone on helping people who’ve been raped. Do TR fans even agree that he was wrong and his tweet led to unwarranted harm?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

They're a party that from every part of their core, are working towards a united Ireland, that's textbook Irish nationalism.

What's your definition of nationalism?

I agree. Sinn Fein aren't equivalent to the EDL. They are most similar to the BNP. I find it funny that the staunchest critics of Tommy Robinson themselves support an organisation who are heavily involved in organised crime up to and including beatings and killings. One whose real goal is to turn us into North Korea with Gerry Adams as the dear leader.

This is not defending Tommy BTW, but I find it interesting. The reality is they just hate him because he's an English nationalist - just like them being Irish nationalists. If there was a sinn fein character. doing identical stuff here - and it's only a matter of time - they would back them to the end.

Also an organisation that defends paedophiles and rapists linked to the highest members of their ranks.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,206 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I wonder does TR even have the decency to be embarrassed that his tweet caused a the charity to be bombarded with abuse. Given that his tweet was based on a faulty premise that the charity wouldn’t serve white women, has he made any effort to correct it?

So the charity had its resources depleted which could have gone on helping people who’ve been raped. Do TR fans even agree that he was wrong and his tweet led to unwarranted harm?

Of course they don't. They will double down instead.

Of course they don't. They will double down instead.

I have to say I think you’re probably right. Either double down or say it wasn’t Tommy’s fault. It would be interesting to know what they think though.

Anyone who supports TR want to tell us what they think?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

I have to say I think you’re probably right. Either double down or say it wasn’t Tommy’s fault. It would be interesting to know what they think though.

For someone that dislikes the man you seem fairly up to date on what he's up to, can you explain to us what he is supposed to have done now?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,056 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Billy86 wrote: »
    I've got a really great method I've been developing for a while now to avoid such inferences... I don't perve on 15 year old girls.

DfTzp0rXcAETgYs.jpg

Even if over 18 it was still a pretty ****ing stupid thing to say.

It's hard to ignore his ways.

• Advertisement

For someone that dislikes the man you seem fairly up to date on what he's up to, can you explain to us what he is supposed to have done now?
    It came up in the news. TR post on Facebook that a rape crisis centre was actively making themselves available to BAME women who have been raped. Posts “Suppose it’s ok to rape white women then”.

The rape crisis centre was then inundated with racist abuse, wasting valuable resources.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rape-crisis-tommy-robinson-facebook-wycombe-chiltern-south-bucks-far-right-a8782661.html

Double post

It came up in the news. TR post on Facebook that a rape crisis centre was actively making themselves available to BAME women who have been raped. Posts “Suppose it’s ok to rape white women then”.

The rape crisis centre was then inundated with racist abuse, wasting valuable resources.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rape-crisis-tommy-robinson-facebook-wycombe-chiltern-south-bucks-far-right-a8782661.html

The rape crisis centre made a bit of a blunder themselves here and they admitted as much. Of course that was going to be jumped on. Gofundme set up for them now so they might do well from the whole debacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The rape crisis centre made a bit of a blunder themselves here
    Well, no they didn't. Their campaign was distorted by some scumbag who altered it before posting it on social media, which was then magnified by TR.

The fact that anyone would try and deflect any level of blame from TR and his band of merry racists is scary.

He is pure scum. If he went around dressed in a white pointed hood, his followers would try to claim that it's a kind of elaborate performance art, a subtle piece of genius, and not racism.

The rape crisis centre made a bit of a blunder themselves here and they admitted as much. Of course that was going to be jumped on. Gofundme set up for them now so they might do well from the whole debacle.
    Any comment on TR’s part in the whole thing? Good behaviour? Bad behaviour? Should he be happy about causing a charity to be inundated by racist abuse on a faulty premise?

Any comment on TR’s part in the whole thing? Good behaviour? Bad behaviour? Should he be happy about causing a charity to be inundated by racist abuse on a faulty premise?

I seen him make one comment on it, something about it being ok to rape white women. Have i missed anything else he said or done In this Instance?

I seen him make one comment on it, something about it being ok to rape white women. Have i missed anything else he said or done In this Instance?

And you don't have a problem with him completely misconstruing what the RCC were doing and that his supporters closed down the service for a time? You are happy for him to do that?

And you don't have a problem with him completely misconstruing what the RCC were doing and that his supporters closed down the service for a time? You are happy for him to do that?

I've no problem with anyone miscontruing something especially when the RCC themselves have came out said they where misleading.

seamus wrote: »
    Well, no they didn't. Their campaign was distorted by some scumbag who altered it before posting it on social media, which was then magnified by TR.

The fact that anyone would try and deflect any level of blame from TR and his band of merry racists is scary.

He is pure scum. If he went around dressed in a white pointed hood, his followers would try to claim that it's a kind of elaborate performance art, a subtle piece of genius, and not racism.

I haven't seen anything about it being altered can you put a link up?

I've no problem with anyone miscontruing something especially when the RCC themselves have came out said they where misleading.

I presume you have a link with a quote from the RCC where they say it was misleading? Or have you miscontrued that as well?

• Advertisement

I presume you have a link with a quote from the RCC where they say it was misleading? Or have you miscontrued that as well?

Sorry I actually got that one wrong, the RCC had said people had miscontrued what they where saying, They didn't say anything was altered by anyone.

What he done is cause the charity to be swamped by prank callers, and social media making racist and threatening comments.

I sense you’re not seeing any significant connection between TR’s action and the consequence I outlined above.

Sorry I actually got that one wrong, the RCC had said people had miscontrued what they where saying, They didn't say anything was altered by anyone.

so i will ask the same question again:

so i will ask the same question again:

Now you are back asking me questions but you ran away like a scalded cat when I asked you to provide a link for claims you made a couple of days ago.

Now you are back asking me questions but you ran away like a scalded cat when I asked you to provide a link for claims you made a couple of days ago.

Silence is assent. It is interesting that your default position is to assume that tommy is right and everybody else is wrong. Even more interesting is that you go on the attack when it is shown that tommy is a hatemongering ********.

Silence is assent. It is interesting that your default position is to assume that tommy is right and everybody else is wrong. Even more interesting is that you go on the attack when it is shown that tommy is a hatemongering ********.

Silence is assent, in other words you were bullshìtting.

I'm not assuming anything, If that document or whatever it was, was put out there by the RCC and wasn't altered by anyone then I feel he was right to bring attention.

If someone altered it to make it look like white women were being overlooked, then unfortunately it's fake news, something that we've all fallen for at some point or another.

Silence is assent, in other words you were bullshìtting.

I'm not assuming anything, If that document or whatever it was, was put out there by the RCC and wasn't altered by anyone then I feel he was right to bring attention.

If someone altered it to make it look like white women were being overlooked, then unfortunately it's fake news, something that we've all fallen for at some point or another.

Was it is you think he brought attention to? He looked at the front cover and descided to be outraged. His outrage caused the closure of the service. You seem ok with that. Which says all i need to know about you.

Was it is you think he brought attention to? He looked at the front cover and descided to be outraged. His outrage caused the closure of the service. You seem ok with that. Which says all i need to know about you.

He didn't cause the closure of the service though. There were a higher than normal volume of calls on Friday afternoon. Don't be exaggerating.

He didn't cause the closure of the service though. There were a higher than normal volume of calls on Friday afternoon. Don't be exaggerating.

No, he caused the closure of the service. You cant see the connection between Tommys tweet and his supporters phoning the service to give them abuse because you dont want to see it. You dont care about the truth, you just want to continue to support a hatemongering ******** because you share the same beliefs.

• Advertisement

No, he caused the closure of the service. You cant see the connection between Tommys tweet and his supporters phoning the service to give them abuse because you dont want to see it. You dont care about the truth, you just want to continue to support a hatemongering ******** because you share the same beliefs.

Of course I see the connection I'm not disputing that. Still doesn't mean they caused the closure of the service, you seem to be the only one making such a claim.. any links to back it up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement