Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Shocking. Execute him now.

hey, I'm not the person who says he's law abiding.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yep, that's what 8 tommy robinsons on coke looks like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

Grayson wrote: »
    hey, I'm not the person who says he's law abiding.

What law did he break? In this instance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Yep, that's what 8 tommy robinsons on coke looks like.

SCza3bU.png

Updated after his recent dental work lol.

What law did he break? In this instance

Buying cocaine. And he's said he's bought it in many countries. Can't think of any countries where it's legal so he must be breaking the law.

• Advertisement

Buying cocaine. And he's said he's bought it in many countries. Can't think of any countries where it's legal so he must be breaking the law.

That's not what you said in your original post about cocaine, you said he was looking for cocaine a few weeks ago. So which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

He was screaming about the rap gangs for years and people were laughing at his accent. He probably done more to raise attention of that situation than anyone. You don’t have to like the guy to appreciate this. He sould not have streamed pictures that interferes with the case though. He could have released them after if he really wanted to.

There are some very worrying statistics on what Muslims in the West believe. It’s very naive to think this won’t lead to problems. The grooming gangs are just one extreme aspect and it had to be dragged into the public eyes against the wishes of the police, media and politicians. All very troubling for the future.

That's not what you said in your original post about cocaine, you said he was looking for cocaine few weeks ago. So which is it?

Both? Are you trying to say he hasn't broken the law based on my exact phrasing?
    He was looking for cocaine, I'm assuming so he could buy it (It's unlikely he has a side gig working for a cocaine price comparison site). So he was trying to break the law. And he admitted to breaking the law in the past too.

So describing him as law abiding isn't very accurate is it.

Potatoeman wrote: »
    He was screaming about the rap gangs for years and people were laughing at his accent. He probably done more to raise attention of that situation than anyone. You don’t have to like the guy to appreciate this. He sould not have streamed pictures that interferes with the case though. He could have released them after if he really wanted to.

There are some very worrying statistics on what Muslims in the West believe. It’s very naive to think this won’t lead to problems. The grooming gangs are just one extreme aspect and it had to be dragged into the public eyes against the wishes of the police, media and politicians. All very troubling for the future.

Rap-Gang-770x700.jpg

Edit. If you're talking about stuff like Rotherham, then I'm assuming you mean he was trying to publicise something that was front page news in every newspaper. Something the police had investigated and charges were already brought.

Trying to say that he brought attention to those gangs, is like trying to say he attention to 9-11. they're both something everyone knew about.

Both? Are you trying to say he hasn't broken the law based on my exact phrasing?
    He was looking for cocaine, I'm assuming so he could buy it (It's unlikely he has a side gig working for a cocaine price comparison site). So he was trying to break the law. And he admitted to breaking the law in the past too.

So describing him as law abiding isn't very accurate is it.

It's funny you believe what comes out of his mouth when it suits you. I suppose you believe the cock and bull story about him buying cocaine in Doha also.

• Advertisement

Trying to say that he brought attention to those gangs, is like trying to say he attention to 9-11. they're both something everyone knew about.

How sure are you about that statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Mutant z wrote: »
    Yes he has had his issues in the past.

Though currently hes running around looking for coke and calling taxi drivers "pakis"....
    Mutant z wrote: »
    which he's left long behind him and is now a law abiding citizen those who are left wing are not without past criminal convictions either but it doesn't make anything he says less merit. The fact that the state are so desperate to censor him must mean he has a reasonable point which those who have screwed up simply can't bear to take responsibility for so must shut those up who point out their huge mistakes.

What is it that allows you to say "He certainly conducts himself in a far more classy way than the likes of leftist twats such as Owen Jones"?

It has to be said that this jones character doesn't look old enough to be allowed out after dark on his own. However, we will doubtless be regaled with tales of his sordid ways soon enough

https://www.google.com/search?q=owen+jones&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0rsnE6rvgAhXErHEKHWjwB0AQ_AUIDigB&biw=1600&bih=887#imgrc=uKYbFeCCqeDr0M:

Odhinn wrote: »
    It has to be said that this jones character doesn't look old enough to be allowed out after dark on his own. However, we will doubtless be regaled with tales of his sordid ways soon enough

https://www.google.com/search?q=owen+jones&client=firefox-b-d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0rsnE6rvgAhXErHEKHWjwB0AQ_AUIDigB&biw=1600&bih=887#imgrc=uKYbFeCCqeDr0M:

Don't let the low testosterone fool you, that man is almost 35 years old.

Don't let the low testosterone fool you, that man is almost 35 years old.

...he looks like he'd fall over with the sniff of a pint, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Rap-Gang-770x700.jpg

Edit. If you're talking about stuff like Rotherham, then I'm assuming you mean he was trying to publicise something that was front page news in every newspaper. Something the police had investigated and charges were already brought.

The first I heard about it was a c4 special where they went to the neighborhood the first gang was from. The attitude of the community was shocking. I only found out after that he’d been saying it for years. People were afraid to speak out about what was happening. He was willing to spaek out as he lived in areas like these and had less to lose, it also suited his politics.

This is a problem in itself as far right parties gain support as they are the only ones speaking out about these issues. Look how much support the far right are gaining. They are not the type of parties you want in power but if people feel the issue is not being tackled they will gain more support.

The RCC lost pretty much all its power and support due to its sordid history. It’s naive to think people won’t look at the problems with Muslim communities and have serious reservations about them.

He is a hard guy to listen to. Someone like Sam Harris is a far more educated and well spoken about raising the issues caused by the very different values that are mainstream in the Muslim community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

On their own they might not be racist. When he ignores similar acts by white people and gets all hit and bothered about crimes committed by non white people, then I think it takes conscious effort to not see it as being racially/religiously motivated.

I don't think reported cases of paedophelia carried out by white british people are not acted upon for fear of racism.
    Would it change your opinion to know Tommy's openly racist EDL gang he cofounded turned out to be full of pedophiles (including the other cofounder)?

Would it change your opinion to know Tommy spent quite some time defending the pedophile cofounder, claiming he was "stitched up"?

And would it change your opinion knowing that Tommy, as the EDLs cofounder and thus likely still having tonnes of access to get into, has done absolutely nothing by the looks of it, to expose these white supremacist pedophiles?

You wouldn't happen to have a source for that?

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/05/30697902_1396931993745396_1512920659720667136_n.jpg

figure alone is chilling
    Thanks for linking to Snopes. Snopes are a fact checking website. Snopes classified that story as unproven. You knew that already though since that picture is from their story... So why intentionally lie like that?

Also, you may need to brush up on your maths.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/london-knife-crime-muslims/

So you are ok with grooming 15 year olds then?

how would you describe what he did?

I'm in no position to pronounce the guilt or otherwise of anybody. I'm not a court of law. I am just recounting what happened publicly.

No. Absolutely no inference at all...
    I've got a really great method I've been developing for a while now to avoid such inferences... I don't perve on 15 year old girls.

DfTzp0rXcAETgYs.jpg

Potatoeman wrote: »
    The first I heard about it was a c4 special where they went to the neighborhood the first gang was from. The attitude of the community was shocking. I only found out after that he’d been saying it for years. People were afraid to speak out about what was happening. He was willing to spaek out as he lived in areas like these and had less to lose, it also suited his politics.
    Out of interest, when did Tommy start shouting about it? The first convictions were in 2010 if I recall so it would be a noteworthy point of reference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I have a lot of respect for him.

Surprise surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

What is it that allows you to say "He certainly conducts himself in a far more classy way than the likes of leftist twats such as Owen Jones"?

Compare and contrast.

Owen Jones interviewed by Andrew Neil. Final 5 minutes specifically.

Tommy Robinson interviewed by Andrew Neil

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭rgossip30

The guys intelligent I am sure he could have had an easier life.

rgossip30 wrote: »
    The guys intelligent I am sure he could have had an easier life.

Well not in fraud anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭rgossip30

It's funny you believe what comes out of his mouth when it suits you. I suppose you believe the cock and bull story about him buying cocaine in Doha also.

Remember Jeasus he was persecuted for his belief .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Billy86 wrote: »
    I've got a really great method I've been developing for a while now to avoid such inferences... I don't perve on 15 year old girls.

DfTzp0rXcAETgYs.jpg

His supporters on here seem to be ignoring this post, I wonder why that is?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Prolly cause it was cheap point. Like he knew she was 15. Or are you suggesting TR is a paedo?

Edit: I just searched twitter for user @ShibaAzizi.

Result: No results for @ShibaAzizi

What has been provided here is what looks likes a screenshot, and not a valid twitter link.

Would anyone like to explain this please? Why no twitter link and where is user @ShibaAzizi on twitter. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,505 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Why? Because it's rubbish, did the one say she was 15 in her first tweet? From the photo she looks older, plus lots have yet man Billy on mute/ignore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Why? Because it's rubbish, did the one say she was 15 in her first tweet? From the photo she looks older, plus lots have yet man Billy on mute/ignore!

Who has him on ignore? She, if the account is genuine, looks about 15 or 16 based on that photo to me. Even if his defense is he thought she was a bit older than 15, it's still a bit creepy for a 30 plus man to flirt with a teenager like that. Whether it was Tommy Robinson or the Jones guy doing it I would find that kind of behaviour unsettling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement