Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I will be stubborn and post any way i can

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good to see the glitch is still alive and well :rolleyes:

Kitchenside watching mam dish up the dinner, starving!

Sinking a bottle of white trying to get rid of my bad form due to the moon lol, this could go either good or bad but I'll persevere, if boards dies what will we do, do we have to interact with real people...

Pours more wine,I wouldn't be able tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Good to see the glitch is still alive and well :rolleyes:

Kitchenside watching mam dish up the dinner, starving!

*Slides plate*

She can't plate up fast enough, I'm starved as well !

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Sinking a bottle of white trying to get rid of my bad form due to the moon lol, this could go either good or bad but I'll persevere, if boards dies what will we do, do we have to interact with real people...

The horror! I The horror!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eighties music fatasticness on the wireless, meself and the better half having a listening party

Chilling with the best girl in the whole wide world. :)

Onshuh wrote: »
    Chilling with the best girl in the whole wide world. :)

There's another best girl?? >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching the "fairies " blowing across the yard , lovely evening here now . Think I'll make a roll with ham , coleslaw and lettuce , that's about as exciting as my evening is going to get !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I’ll chance me arm and see if herself fancies an early night.

• Advertisement

I says wrote:

Reminds me of The Snapper :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Watching the "fairies " blowing across the yard , lovely evening here now . Think I'll make a roll with ham , coleslaw and lettuce , that's about as exciting as my evening is going to get !

We had a lovely imaginary fairyland walk today, full of landmarks and wishing bridges etc. Does the adult imagination a lot of good. :)

Onshuh wrote: »
    We had a lovely imaginary fairyland walk today, full of landmarks and wishing bridges etc. Does the adult imagination a lot of good. :)

AWW , that sounds magical and wonderful Onshuh !
    Definitely is great to see the world (as best as we can) with the wonderment of a child's eyes, it's special :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Sounds good mam thanks, no coleslaw for me thanks :pac:

Sounds good mam thanks, no coleslaw for me thanks :pac:

No coleslaw?? Heathen! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

No coleslaw?? Heathen! :P

He does drink Barry’s tea :D Explains a lot :D

Couchside watching the tv :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

I says wrote: »

I’d love a smoke now :):):);)

Deskside having a pint of ale
    Autosport wrote: »
    He does drink Barry’s tea :D Explains a lot :D

Why you little 😼😼😼

😝

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

No boxy in sight. Had some roast duck in black bean sauce with noodles. Yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I had roast duck with orange last night.

*When I started typing this, autopredict typed roast dick :D

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

#It'll be lonely this monday, without you to scold

Morning all :) Nice and bright out today :) Birds are chirping :)

Happy Monday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning world, spent the night with a mutt that need to pooh 3 times, he obviously ate something last night that didn’t appeal to him, but at least he has the sense to wake us up rather than pooh in our bedroom :):)

The maid gave him a shower this morning, so he is back to his usual self.

Nothing interesting to post about , simple as that:pac:

Ditto, mind you if I only had interesting things to post I'd never post lol.

Weirdest thing just happened, I was thinking yesterday of a friend of mine that I haven't seen in years and feeling I should make an effort and I've just got a message from her suggesting next week, coincidence or scary?

My gang left about an hour age..the peace is unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Think the whole point of this thread is for posting about our every day lives Mam, doesn’t need to be interesting :)

I’ve just said goodbye to my parents, who came for a visit, and now myself and the cat are enjoying some peace and quiet (and a choc ice)

At a drive in bingo and the craic is mighty :D

I overdid it the last two days with my galivanting so I had better not move at all today. Boo.
    Although I have been informed that "I can drive you wherever you need to go".
    *Rubs hands in glee* Avoca!! I go to Avoca please. Again. Moar cake! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

My back is killing me so naturally I've opened a bottle of wine :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, boards being unusable is making me do actual work :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement