Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Homeside, post walkside, post pilates-side, currently weetabixside making my monthly Wherers post. The sun was blazing down out there at 7 this morning, fierce warm already too. Some of the songs I listened to on my walk were Lovely Day, Don't Worry Be Happy, Drinkin' In LA, Young Hearts and a stone cold Aphex Twin classic that I won't name as it has an offensive title but is so so so good. It's impossible to even consider being in a bad mood after the morning I've had, today will be a good day.

Have a good one folks and I'll see yizz next month I guess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@kitty, hope this isnt too personal but I'm curious, have you returned to work? how have things changed in the hotel? In the last 150 days or so, I have spent 135 nights in hotels, so I'm curious about how Irish hotels are dealing with this.

For us, all buffets are out of bounds, hotel delivers 3 menus to us daily, and food is delivered by a guy in full PPE who undergoes weekly COVID checks in order to be allowed serve us. Housekeeping is the same, fully tested and with PPE. It certainly has turned my hotel experiences into a chore.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Up with the dawn chorus this morning, so lots done and the doors and windows open , everywhere is lovely and freshly cleaned , now coffee time !

Easy Like A Sunday Morning ... class song :)

In bed. Its great. Lovely bed. Hoping a weather permitting bbq goes ahead. My neighbours last night had there outside all lit up with fairy lights and it was like a beacon of fun and togetherness. I wants that too please today now please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Finally, migraine free! Slept on this morning and now feel like it's a happy, sleepy Sunday.

• Advertisement

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Finally, migraine free! Slept on this morning and now feel like it's a happy, sleepy Sunday.

Ah that's great Sardi :) Nothing like chronic pain to get in the way of a nice sleep.

Two roast beef dindins on the way. Yummyville.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Beautiful sunny morning out :)

If posters wish to close their accounts and re open new ones that is there business. We don’t know what people are going through especially in these times so I say Welcome and glad to see you back :)

P.S a big squishy hug ((hug)) :D

The..............BBQ IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D

I'll get to meet a new person and drink drinks and eat food and wear my new dress and and and and and.
    Now let's hope Formula 1 doesn't delay us (him) in getting there :p

I go wash now.

Stuffed after me dinner and the only finger I has to lift was my dialling finger. Off to de-flatulate peacefully on the bed with Netflix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Searching for hangover cure. Was out at friends house very late and drunk for too much wine!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Searching for hangover cure. Was out at friends house very late and drunk for too much wine!

I always liked Lucozade. And lots and lots of water.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside,

have closed accounts myself for various reasons, but if a user wants to close an account, it's their business

Boards is completely acting up for me.
    Couchside after being to a shopping centre, cranky and now I have to head out again to get drink for the gang here as they're heading away for a few days, it might sound bad but I can't wait to have a few days free, its been a long few months and we need a break from eachother.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and chocolate!
    Samsgirl wrote: »

Make yourself some boxty! I hear that cures all hangovers!

Deskside with a cupan tae and chocolate!

Make yourself some boxty! I hear that cures all hangovers!

I bet Mam offered you some boxty last night after her 'reveal '....this place has gone mad.😛

• Registered Users Posts: 13,014 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Duvet, boards is a pain in the hoop for me too today, not refreshing, showing last posts as last night's ones.

To thine own self be true

Duvet, boards is a pain in the hoop for me too today, not refreshing, showing last posts as last night's ones.

Pages disappearing and then reappearing, 404s and just blank screen at times. Painful tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I bet Mam offered you some boxty last night after her 'reveal '....this place has gone mad.��

ColorfulRewardingIndigobunting-small.gif

ColorfulRewardingIndigobunting-small.gif

Lol. Cheeky pup. You'll be all over Mam later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Wtf is going on with the site today ?
    Everything is ****ways, vanishing ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yup it's borked again. Weird. Not looking forward to tonight if I can't talk my usual gibberish with you all.

Lol. Cheeky pup. You'll be all over Mam later.

It was a reveal for a game in the games forum, you can apologize now to both me and mam 😛😜

Yup it's borked again. Weird. Not looking forward to tonight if I can't talk my usual gibberish with you all.

Your bolony talk gremlin is the height of all our nights 😸🤪😃

• Registered Users Posts: 10,039 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watched a new sport last night (at least new to me) called Ultimate Tennis Showdown, 4 quarters x 10 minutes each with play cards for extra points etc, strange to see them try to reinvent a 100 year old game :)

But even that wasnt as strange as watching another channel that was showing guys competing against each other in Playstation football. The world has gone mad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am in a pub in Northern Ireland having a beer with no meal. The boldness of it.
    Also got my Covid antibody test results. Turns out I have never had the bat flu.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Egames are big business now Smurf, it is indeed all a bit bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Wtf is going on with the site today ?
    Everything is ****ways, vanishing ?

It's a pain in the hole tbh :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside, glad to see boards is acting up elsewhere, keeps going back to this morning for me:(
    Time for a beer, me thinks:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,368 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Impossible to read all the posts I've missed, errors all over the shop. I'm couchside after getting a little bit more cleaning done. Such excitement.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement