Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bargain Alerts (Games/Hardware/Accessories) MOD Note post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭gizabeer

finno wrote: »
    Cheers thanks for that, I have one game on the list.

pick up no mans sky in argos for €25 , thats on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭finno

Thanks
    will look into it tomorrow

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭finno

Ok i pulled the trigger on this deal.
    I traded in an 500gb s and red dead 2 and no man's sky and
    got the xbox x for 119.99,
    He said that's what came up on the system so that is what he charged me.
    Think i got a good deal there :D

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Y.N.W.A

• Registered Users Posts: 31,847 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Call of juarez: gunslinger is 5 Euro ATM on Microsoft store, it's a lot it fun, a bit like a fairly simple cartoony red dead redemption

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,411 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Can't wait to not play any of them on the Xbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Wrong thread?

This is Xbox Bargain alerts :p

Ah jaysis, egg all over my face!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

whats currently the cheapest place to buy an s preferably 1tb online or in person around dublin
    thanks.

was after the 2 controller bundle but no longer see it in stock anywhere.

might consider a new old stock non s if the price is right but probably not.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

bitburger wrote: »
    whats currently the cheapest place to buy an s preferably 1tb online or in person around dublin
    thanks.

was after the 2 controller bundle but no longer see it in stock anywhere.

might consider a new old stock non s if the price is right but probably not.

Haven’t been in in over a week but Tesco Naas had a 1tb forza or Fortnite one s for €199 ish on the shelves not too long ago.

• Advertisement

Free game One Leaves is out, you'll have to get it from the US xbox/ms website don't click get use the 3 dots beside it and add to cart and check out.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/one-leaves/9p4vffc16c43?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

By all accounts it's the survival horror equivalent of that Ben Hur game and crashes a lot. It's also a play anywhere title.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Free game One Leaves is out, you'll have to get it from the US xbox/ms website don't click get use the 3 dots beside it and add to cart and check out.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/one-leaves/9p4vffc16c43?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

By all accounts it's the survival horror equivalent of that Ben Hur game and crashes a lot. It's also a play anywhere title.

Just s heads up, i tried to play this and everything was flashing, i thought it was part of the game but its not, it was vomit and headache inducing, I mean that literally, my head is still hurting as is my stomach.

That was 3 minutes into starting, it crashed, I tried it again but this time there was no flashing however it crashed again

Was just about to report the same, it's as terrible as you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

What's the story with it? Like is it in beta? I never even heard of it before.

What's the story with it? Like is it in beta? I never even heard of it before.

Turns out it's basically an ad to quit smoking, I'm not kidding. Theres even an achievement for finishing it 20 times which is the number of smokes in a packet. FFS I think I'll need a packet if I go for that and I don't even smoke :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Ok I give up... tried to resolve this but didn't work. Got it on amazon in January but it's tied to UK REGION

If anyone wants has UK region then here's the 2 codes for you... for freee... yes for free... cos I'm a nice guy and all....

But I think the expiry date is the end of this month.....

so first one to try it gets it..

but let us know if it works for you so the other poor sods aren't wasting their time entering all those numbers.
    I think you must download the 2 at the same time or else the Free one runs out quickly.

Xbox Live 3 Month Gold: 6P7WR-FY76D-RTH6T-DMKFK-WD2PZ
    Xbox Live 3 Month Gold FREE: 3KRTV-JDM3G-QHKFY-97XTQ-JHWVZ

• Registered Users Posts: 27,804 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Ok I give up... tried to resolve this but didn't work. Got it on amazon in January but it's tied to UK REGION

If anyone wants has UK region then here's the 2 codes for you... for freee... yes for free... cos I'm a nice guy and all....

But I think the expiry date is the end of this month.....

so first one to try it gets it..

but let us know if it works for you so the other poor sods aren't wasting their time entering all those numbers.
    I think you must download the 2 at the same time or else the Free one runs out quickly.

Ask people to PM you for the codes because bots could snag them before anyone else can.

Both already redeemed when I tried....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Both already redeemed when I tried....

And zero thanks to OP, i might add. Vultures.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Scum didn't even comment to say thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Unfortunately, there is bots scouring websites including this for redeemable codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭ablelocks

posted in general BA as well...

I bought an Xbox One X 1TB PUBG in Currys limerick today for €279.97 (last one though) - presume that's a good deal because it was an impulse buy...

They weren't on the shelf, but there were deals on the price cards for Xbox One S too - don't know if there was any stock :

Xbox One S 1TB + 2 controllers - €155.97
    Xbox One S 1TB Fortnite - €155.97

these may be store specific but worth checking in-store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Ask people to PM you for the codes because bots could snag them before anyone else can.

Ah well, sorry none of yis had a chance to get it. That's a good deal for xbox in currys though!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ah well, sorry none of yis had a chance to get it. That's a good deal for xbox in currys though!!!

Get onto Amazon, complain and they may refund. How will they know they're redeemed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

279 for a one x? Sounds like a misprice?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

IvoryTower wrote: »

Judging by previous posts in this thread Currys seems to have a habit of mis-pricing the One X every now and then... never when I go looking for one unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

I tried Galway, they had neither version on display but the prices on the shelf were normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

IvoryTower wrote: »
    No, got one today, they've been reduced as they are old bundles

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

hellboy99 wrote: »
    No, got one today, they've been reduced as they are old bundles

Which store was that in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Faker74 wrote: »
    Which store was that in?
    Dundalk

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement