Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

03-10-2019, 20:01   #31
Meteorite58

Models quite similar showing a cooling trend .

Advertisement
08-10-2019, 22:42   #32
Meteorite58

For a few runs the ECM has been showing LP's deepening close by around next Tues 15th, current run shows very windy over the country from the fast moving system. Not as close by from the other models yet they do show LP systems out in the Atlantic .

Long way off ,will see if anything develops over the coming days.
09-10-2019, 23:06   #33
Meteorite58

LP in the early days of next week not as close as previous runs according to the ECM 12Z.

Windy and possibly quite wet at times but typical Autumn weather and not showing severe weather at this stage .

12-10-2019, 12:01   #34
Oneiric 3

A tentative hint of something more settled, or at least a hint of something a bit less unsettled towards the last week of October?

Yesterday, 15:44   #35
sideswipe

Would be interested to get some expert opinion about the chart above. What kind of conditions could be expected with this type set up at that time of year? I'm guessing quite settled and mild...possibly humid?

It's Dublin Marathon day so I'm watching it with great interest. Any observations from other models would be greatly appreciated!!
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
Yesterday, 15:54   #36
odyboody

2 weeks away, may as well draw your own chart with crayons. It would probably be as close at this distance
Thanks from:
Yesterday, 15:56   #37
sideswipe

I'm well aware it's 2 weeks away, that's why I'm posting in the Fantasy Island thread.
(3) thanks from:
Yesterday, 21:10   #38
Meteorite58

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideswipe View Post

Would be interested to get some expert opinion about the chart above. What kind of conditions could be expected with this type set up at that time of year? I'm guessing quite settled and mild...possibly humid?

It's Dublin Marathon day so I'm watching it with great interest. Any observations from other models would be greatly appreciated!!
No expert but IMO at the far reaches of FI for awhile yet but worth keeping an eye to see if a trend sets in for around then. Can understand it is an important event for those organizing and taking part in , I remember from previous years it can be very important for the participants to get the gear right for the day.

So currently looks like a cool NW/ly / N'ly airflow . Nothing severe currently showing up near Ireland around that time.

Over the coming days will see if the charts bear resemblance to today's output.

Yesterday, 21:30   #39
sideswipe

Thanks for taking the time to look Meteorite, much appreciated.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion