Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Laptop-side trying to write an email to the lady that interviewed me about that job I wanted so badly a few months back. Nervous and excited!

Though I need to figure out how to properly word it first :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is me today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Autosport wrote: »
    This is me today :D

Nice p...... Cat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, waiting on a visiter, feeling full (i just had cake and coke), it's my birthday :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

deskside, waiting on a visiter, feeling full (i just had cake and coke), it's my birthday :D

Happy birthday Aspiewriter! Share that cake please :)

happy birthday Aspie!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy Birthday Aspie!!!

Ah happy birthday aspiewriter,enjoy the cake,I will have a little refreshment later to celebrate with you..no need to thank me.

Homeside,roads were glistening here and thick fog again this morning so glad I was heading out early and avoided the traffic mostly.

Work wasn't too bad and I'm in good form today but I always find Tuesday worse than Monday mood wise,dinner is cooked and I have a few bits to do with the troops, one needs to apply for an ID card,then a passport is out of date,more school books needed and test papers, it never ends so excuse me while I head out to the money tree in the back garden. 🙄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Birthday greetings Aspie!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

RMAOK wrote: »
    Did you crack the screen on your phone?

My tooth nearly went :o

Happy birthday aspie!

I’m just finished making carbonara in the kitchen.

And just for you Seph :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Happy Burpday Aspie xxx

In Shannon visiting a friend. The evenings are really lengthening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Happy Birthday Aspie! :)

My tooth nearly went :(

Happy birthday aspie!

I know that picture was for Seph but oh my Cod where have you been all my life!! You have got to be squidding me, I am offishially in love. Seriously I am hooked on you Harleen. I give you my full seal of approval. So how about it? Whale you be mine? You don't have to answer now, take time to mullet over before letting minnow. And if the answer is no then at least there are plenty more fish in the sea for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside, cold and hungry.

Happy birthday, aspie!

Hope your meeting went well, Sky.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My tooth nearly went :o

Happy birthday aspie!

Me just now

:pac:
    Guy Person wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Aspie! :)

I know that picture was for Seph but oh my Cod where have you been all my life!! You have got to be squidding me, I am offishially in love. Seriously I am hooked on you Harleen. I give you my full seal of approval. So how about it? Whale you be mine? You don't have to answer now, take time to mullet over before letting minnow. And if the answer is no then at least there are plenty more fish in the sea for me.

Get your and

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Happy birthday aspie!! Eat lots of cake
    Home now meeting done . Should keep them off my case for a while :)
    Guy ur gas like :) lol
    Banging headache now popping the pills should do the trick .
    Thanks for all the support today lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Guy Person wrote:

Did you trawl through the whole 'net for all that. You Pollocks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Kitchen side making carbonara.. not a bad day considering them sneaky pints were rather excessive in the end last night :D Couch after dinner to watch the new episode of the Outsider.

Happy bday Aspie!

Hope everyone survived their Monday :)

Guy Person wrote: »

Time to reel you in guy, you took the bait hook, line and sinker :D

I’m currently putting the kettle on in the kitchen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Feliz navidad asp.... I mean birthday happy!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time to reel you in guy, you took the bait hook, line and sinker :D

I’m currently putting the kettle on in the kitchen.

*Slides cup across the counter*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday Aspiewriter !!

Happy Monday all you nice people :p

I am fcuking freezing , despite the house being warm , and I've to go back out for a few minutes . If I layer up any more I'll look like the Michelin Man :D

*Slides cup across the counter*

*slides back a cup of Barry’s and a bueno*

Wrap up warm mam, hurry back and I’ll slide you a hot water bottle and a coffee :D

I’m going to make myself a hot water bottle now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

*slides back a cup of Barry’s and a bueno*

Wrap up warm mam, hurry back and I’ll slide you a hot water bottle and a coffee :D

I’m going to make myself a hot water bottle now.

Perfect , will forward to it , thank you Harleen !

Happy Birthday Aspie :)

I hope you all had a great day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Happiest of birthdays Aspie.

Having an early night as today was a right off. So tired got nothing done.

Night all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus on the way home after meeting my old boss, who was a mentor to me, for a coffee after last being in touch 9 years ago.

I really had no reason to be worried about meeting him at all - he is still the very good, kind person he was in the early 2000s when we worked together in research and co-authored many papers and publications. :) I basically told him all I'd been through during most of the past decade. He told me that there is definitely scope for working together again in the near future.

Yoga class later! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Happy birthday aspie... celebrate well !!

Funny one ...gave a private account on insta a follow as I thought it was someone...it wasn't... actually is someone I dated 3 years ago...i kinda cut myself off from exes (bar 1 notable exception) ...and its a totally different account....saw a comment on the page and it got me wondering...so googled the names.....seems my ex is now the subject of a website about scams with her current fella.... ripping people off and even the chance of nudes blackmail it seems!
    I'd never have put her down as that devious a person... but I've been wrong about people before..

Couchside. When for a long (for me) run after some weight lifting. Having sandwich with leftover roast chicken, Philadelphia and green onions, yum. With a glass of wine. yum yum.

Happy Birthday Aspie.
    Austosport, you killing it with the cat pics these days:)
    Seph, I grew up on Tex Avery but mostly Loony Tunes cartoons, so ole howling wolf made me smile. Still indulge every now and then... Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, all the heroes. But it's Road Runner ftw though ;)

Have a nice evening all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭thomil

Home office side after an early start. Man am I glad to be home...

Happy Birthday Aspie! Enjoy the evening and don't do anything you wouldn't want to appear in the news :P ;)

What's with all the fish in here by the way?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

You called :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy birthday aspie

Heading for an auld shave like.
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    Couchside. When for a long (for me) run after some weight lifting. Having sandwich with leftover roast chicken, Philadelphia and green onions, yum. With a glass of wine. yum yum.

Happy Birthday Aspie.
    Austosport, you killing it with the cat pics these days:)
    Seph, I grew up on Tex Avery but mostly Loony Tunes cartoons, so ole howling wolf made me smile. Still indulge every now and then... Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, all the heroes. But it's Road Runner ftw though ;)

Have a nice evening all.

I couldn't agree more about her cat pics, she is indeed killing it :D, ohhh your having dinner there I see...........

*slides plate across the counter*

:D, ohhh your having dinner there I see...........

*slides plate across the counter*

Sandwich Seph? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Rang the out of hours doctor for an out of hours app for my lumpy pit.
    110 euro. I almost needed an ambulance. Completely outraged I went online to see how they justified bending the ill and infirm over in such a manner, only to discover it was a house call she was quoting me for. I’ll staunch it out til I can get to my own GP i think. At least he’ll only rinse me for 55.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

All the best wishes for your birthday. Got you a nice “Black Forest Gateau” as you can’t stand on one leg alone. Beware of the schnapps inside...😄

500621.jpeg

Deskside back from roadside.

The sunshine was too nice so i just cycled along and even found a few returnable bottles . Had to widen my round to cash in. I’ll be rich sometime.😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night off, feels weird on a Monday, didn't have my psych appointment either, discombobulated grem :confused:

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Sandwich Seph? :pac:

Ohhh I didn't even say anything and all,well sure seeing as you're offering :-P It would be rude not to :pac: , cheers :D !

discombobulated grem :confused:

giphy.gif

:-P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Hope it's been a lovely day Aspie :)

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Feck ya Seph, me balance went

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

All the best wishes for your birthday. Got you a nice “Black Forest Gateau” as you can’t stand on one leg alone. Beware of the schnapps inside...😄

500621.jpeg

Deskside back from roadside.

The sunshine was too nice so i just cycled along and even found a few returnable bottles . Had to widen my round to cash in. I’ll be rich sometime.😂

Ah here now, bad enough the thread is full of pussies, but BFG and me off cake. :):)
    Where's Smurf with a doggie pic.
    Happy birthday Aspie.

Edit, And thank you db.

Feck ya Seph, me balance went

Ooops sorry :o

Listening to The Cure Friday I'm in love. It's okay because I randomly decided this morning to book annual leave tomorrow and Wednesday. I listened to it yesterday and I was like the Dawson's Creek crying face :pac: definitely not a Sunday song

Watching My Cousin Vinny. Monday can be scratched off the to-do list anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I think it was one of the wherers who related a story with the motto, "you have to show up for people." Thank you for that, I have often thought of it, in relation to my own my loner penchant (and social anxiety) - it has given me a different perspective to go and do... Also, am adding it to the wise sayings thread, if that is ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Long drive to Tipperary soon.

Going to listen to some 90s and 00s trance :)

Long drive to Tipperary soon.

Going to listen to some 90s and 00s trance :)

Well they do say it is a long way to there

Going to listen to some 90s and 00s trance

Don't get lost in music whatever you do...

Listening to Easy 90's here. Seems to be my playlist du jour lately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭thomil

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Don't get lost in music whatever you do...

Yep, you'll be caught in a trap...

Listening to some Jean-Michel Jarre here. I need some Oxgene after that day...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement