Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 sophiexyz

batgoat wrote: »

In addition to this, Soros warned Jewish families of impending capture. Pretty shameful to lie about his background.
    youtu.be/W8Id0-Lsyr0
    George Soros admits Nazi collaboration with no regrets, yea he's a good guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

sophiexyz wrote: »
    Have you seen Surviving R.KELLY?
    Man raped 14 year old, possibly younger, on video tape, family denied it happened, did money change hands?

Definitely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

debok wrote: »
    You replying to me?

Anyway if I murdered my niece and got away with it for years I wouldn't be happy with a reporter asking me about it.i would probably feign outrage and go to Garda who helped cover it up and then I'd call the reporter batshyte crazy
    The Molloy family have complained about her behaviour. In relation to the Boyle family, the person who she attacked was from the "Justice For Mary Boyle" group and was from the other side of the family. Even believes in her conclusions but thinks she's made it into a self promotion item

https://twitter.com/joecraig79/status/1086102537739091968?s=19

https://twitter.com/joecraig79/status/1052246570228469761?s=19

Also tried to hijack the Molloy case as demonstrated here. He has lots of posts about her behaviour...
    https://twitter.com/BillMaher1/status/1086984664634609664?s=19

youtu.be/W8Id0-Lsyr0
    George Soros admits Nazi collaboration with no regrets, yea he's a good guy.

Yes I quoted the interview. He said he had to see possessions being taken off families. He did not participate in it and had to hide that he was Jewish to survive. You also conveniently ignored that he warned Jewish families of imminent capture..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Do you not believe the media over here is controlled?
    IMF in Dublin all over Sky,BBC News, RTE not a peep!
    Stories about the church for years, we now know many where true.

I'm not sure that media control by O'Reilly or O'Brien constitutes a conspiracy. Yes, there is a connection between RTE and the government that funds them, that's for sure.

What can be called a conspiracy theory? Like for years where I lived there was rumours of a paedophile in the area. But the gardai said it was just rumors and people making up stories. Some said at the time the gardai covered it up because of who he was and anyone that went against this was called mad or crackpot. The paedophile is in jail now but 25 years too late.

There was rumours of a paedophile in an organisation I was involved in many years ago. Everybody knew, but nobody knew any specifics. Specific and very credible allegations have emerged in recent years, though Gardai have declined to prosecute.

On the broader issue, there may well have been something stinky about the Boyle and Molloy cases in those days. But have any modern day conspiracy theories come through? Most of the stuff that Gemma comes out with is indeed batsh1t crazy.

The Molloy family have complained about her behaviour. In relation to the Boyle family, the person who she attacked was from the "Justice For Mary Boyle" group and was from the other side of the family. Even believes in her conclusions but thinks she's made it into a self promotion item

https://twitter.com/joecraig79/status/1086102537739091968?s=19

https://twitter.com/joecraig79/status/1052246570228469761?s=19

Also tried to hijack the Molloy case as demonstrated here. He has lots of posts about her behaviour...
    https://twitter.com/BillMaher1/status/1086984664634609664?s=19

Yes I quoted the interview. He said he had to see possessions being taken off families. He did not participate in it and had to hide that he was Jewish to survive. You also conveniently ignored that he warned Jewish families of imminent capture..

She probably has made it into self promotion to make a living because she will never get back in the mainstream. But the thing is a lot of people in Ireland never heard of Mary Boyle until the doc. I just wish they could solve it no matter who done it.

She probably has made it into self promotion to make a living because she will never get back in the mainstream. But the thing is a lot of people in Ireland never heard of Mary Boyle until the doc. I just wish they could solve it no matter who done it.

She's treated both families atrociously. When she was challenged on the radio in relation to her vaccine conspiracies, she threatened the radio station and the person who challenged her with legal action. She has a fair bit in common with Dennis O'Brien in terms of legal threats. She makes many... Then there's all the racism which makes her seem all the more insane.

I'm not sure that media control by O'Reilly or O'Brien constitutes a conspiracy. Yes, there is a connection between RTE and the government that funds them, that's for sure.

There was rumours of a paedophile in an organisation I was involved in many years ago. Everybody knew, but nobody knew any specifics. Specific and very credible allegations have emerged in recent years, though Gardai have declined to prosecute.

On the broader issue, there may well have been something stinky about the Boyle and Molloy cases in those days. But have any modern day conspiracy theories come through? Most of the stuff that Gemma comes out with is indeed batsh1t crazy.

In case I'm talking about complaint was made to gardai and they warned him to stop and go to counseling. They denied a complaint was made initially.

Thats annoying thing about o Doherty. She comes out with so much stuff that any truth is lost in the garbage.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Is there any real long term benefit to adding it ?Americans laugh at our teeth anyway?!!Surely every country would add if it was doing somethin. Knowing Ireland there s probably few lads making a few quid off it so it can't be stopped

As regards cavities and things like that, yes there is a benefit. Eg. In Calgary they discontinued water fluoridation and saw an increase in cavities as a result. A lot of countries that do not have water fluoridation have it added to things like milk and salt so they are getting it, just not through the water supply. Furthermore, in other countries water supplies might be too decentralised and hence it makes it impractical to go via that route.

Long story short, we consume fluoride via our diet in acceptable dosages and it would be very very difficult to go over that. You would need to be eating Colgate toothpaste by the bucketload, which nobody does. The latest independent study in Ireland found absolutely no link between water fluoridation and the risk of cancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Does it not make you gay? One crank said they were adding Oestrogen to the water supply which made the lads gay! Christian Democrats or some bint on Vinny Browne debates!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Does it not make you gay? One crank said they were adding Oestrogen to the water supply which made the lads gay! Christian Democrats or some bint on Vinny Browne debates!!!

Alex Jones reckons America water made the frogs (actual frogs) gay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Birneybau wrote: »
    Alex Jones reckons America water made the frogs (actual frogs) gay

Believe it or not but that one is actually kind of true! They are having terrible problems with xenooestrogens (mimicking females hormones) in the American water supply being catastrophic for amphibian reproductive systems. They are being born with shrunken or absent testes, penises and without any behavioural desire for sex with females. It can even cause sex reversal, it also drastically affects other marine life. It's a real disastrous situation and does not deserve to be laughed at. Pollutants in the water are not controlled properly at all. Also human testosterone level have been dropping DRAMATICALLY in the past two decades. Just because it's a conspiracy kook like Alex Jones pointing to it for his own ends doesn't make it automatically wrong, it's actually real.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070228091721.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imposex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Actually Alex Jones said gay. Unless changing from male to female is considered gay.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Actually Alex Jones said gay. Unless changing from male to female is considered gay.

Homosexuality has been linked with lower male hormones compared to female ones, especially prenatally when the brain is in a sensitive developmental phase. So when you connect the dots his claims, while perhaps crude, are right. Though they could do with some improving Jones' claims on frogs are not an unreasonable picture of reality (unlike for example the Sandy Hook conspiracy). I'd give him a "mostly true".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

Believe it or not but that one is actually kind of true! They are having terrible problems with xenooestrogens (mimicking females hormones) in the American water supply being catastrophic for amphibian reproductive systems. They are being born with shrunken or absent testes, penises and without any behavioural desire for sex with females. It can even cause sex reversal, it also drastically affects other marine life. It's a real disastrous situation and does not deserve to be laughed at. Pollutants in the water are not controlled properly at all. Also human testosterone level have been dropping DRAMATICALLY in the past two decades. Just because it's a conspiracy kook like Alex Jones pointing to it for his own ends doesn't make it automatically wrong, it's actually real.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/02/070228091721.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imposex

As with all conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones and his Irish versions, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. It's a bit like people only reading a couple of lines from a comprehensive report on the future of Ireland which involves planning for population growth and the building of infrastructure. Then convincing themselves it's a not very covert plan by jewish (((globalists))) to turn the entire population of Ireland into black men.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2018/08/16/alex-jones-top-10-health-claims-and-why-they-are-wrong
    9. The government is using chemicals to turn people and frogs gay.

What do frogs and people have in common besides occasionally wearing top hats? As Jones has claimed, both are supposedly the victims of so-called "estrogen mimickers" being placed in juice boxes, water bottles, and tap water to "feminize" people. Writing for Salon, Alex Seitz-Wald quoted Jones as saying, "The reason there are so many gay people now is because it's a chemical warfare operation. I have the government documents where they said they're going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so people don't have children." Jones has described tap water as a "gay bomb" and has said "I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY! Do you understand that? I'm sick of being social engineered, it's not funny!"

Why this claim is ridiculous: Indeed, socially engineering Jones would not be funny and probably would not be the best use of limited government resources. I don't know what government documents Jones is referring to, but drinking lots of tap or bottled water may make you pee but it will not "turn you gay." Not that there is anything wrong with that.

And why exactly did Jones mention "gay frogs"? Perhaps Jones was referring to a study from the University of California, Berkeley, which suggested that exposure to atrazine, a widely used pesticide, may cause gender-switching among frogs. But then he would be misinterpreting the results of that study. Gender switching is not the same as sexual preference. Exposing frogs to atrazine is not the same as giving them drinking water. And frogs usually don't drink juice boxes.

Oh, and by the way, Jones' Infowars site is selling water filtration devices.

Yes it is worth the watch, trust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Gimme A Pound

I had never heard of Gemma until a few weeks ago.

Numbers listening and reading to alternative social media and news media are growing.

The mainstream media bias and abuse of people with differing viewpoints, particularly since the Trump election, creates a vacuum in which O'Doherty and Waters can create the illusion of a glamorous underground resistance which is dangerously addictive and lures vulnerable people in.

Comments such as "tin foil hat", "fruitcake" etc are counterproductive in that immediately you wonder what arguments are being made that are so outrageous and want to find out.
    I can't stand when there is sneering at civilly presented views (check out the Mary Queen of Scots movie thread) and I absolutely support people being able to put forward any view, no matter how unpalatable, without ridicule - but not in a hostile fashion (e.g. full of insults). And if they want to convince me they are correct, then sufficient evidence and thought are necessary for credibility, and an ability to handle being questioned. Not applicable to Gemma O'Doherty.

Or if a person has a view based on hunches, and not much in the way of evidence, that's fair enough too once they're civil about it - but if they state that this *view* is a fact and throw insults at people for not believing it's a fact, and once a person uses the term "sheeple", I think they're an idiot. Respect can't just be one way.

When someone like O'Doherty is screeching unsubstantiated claims and sneering at those who question her, and blocking people... people calling her "nuts" etc is based on her behaviour, there's no outrageous truth that they're trying to hide.

Homosexuality has been linked with lower male hormones compared to female ones, especially prenatally when the brain is in a sensitive developmental phase. So when you connect the dots his claims, while perhaps crude, are right. Though they could do with some improving Jones' claims on frogs are not an unreasonable picture of reality (unlike for example the Sandy Hook conspiracy). I'd give him a "mostly true".

Really Queen?

Christ its like an invasion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

As Fr. Jack would have said.....Who put that gob****e on a Ted Talk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭pumpkin4life

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

A former FF hack worried about Ireland’s future. Great stuff.

Laois_Man wrote: »
    It's an unfortunate aspect of Ted talks, anyone can use the brand from what I gather. There's a lot of pretty dodgy Ted talks, particularly pseudoscientific ones plus Gemma, of course.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Laois_Man wrote: »

TEDxLongford? jaysus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Ipso wrote: »
    Yes, the Mary Boyle case and Niall Molloy cases need more attention.

What has she exposed about the Niall Molloy case that Gene Kerrigan hadn't exposed years, nay decades, before? Back when Magill magazine was so good some of us would literally be waiting on tenterhooks for the next issue to come out (this was before the instant orgasmatrons of Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia and, dare I say it and risk a ban, Boards.ie?) Kerrigan wrote a long article on the death of Fr Molloy and the contradictions in the official narrative.

An updated version of the report later appeared in his book Hard Cases. What has GoD added to the narrative? I mean in terms of facts, not hysterical conspiracy theories.

I only ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

What has she exposed about the Niall Molloy case that Gene Kerrigan hadn't exposed years, nay decades, before? Back when Magill magazine was so good some of us would literally be waiting on tenterhooks for the next issue to come out (this was before the instant orgasmatrons of Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia and, dare I say it and risk a ban, Boards.ie?) Kerrigan wrote a long article on the death of Fr Molloy and the contradictions in the official narrative.

An updated version of the report later appeared in his book Hard Cases. What has GoD added to the narrative? I mean in terms of facts, not hysterical conspiracy theories.

I only ask.

It’s the first time I had read about it. And maybe many others, and now it has been exposed to tinfooil toxins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭PingTing comes for Fire

The best thing about the Niall Molloy case is that the file on the case is supposedly missing - this being the file that the gardai traded back from Martin Cahill (who had burglarised the dpp's office) by letting some of his cronies out of prison.

• Advertisement

I only ask.

I think she done good few stories on that before she was sacked from the independant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

The best thing about the Niall Molloy case is that the file on the case is supposedly missing - this being the file that the gardai traded back from Martin Cahill (who had burglarised the dpp's office) by letting some of his cronies out of prison.

Are you suggest Martin Cahill was a cleanskin? I would believe that until he started taking liberties and annoying Dessie O Malley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭PingTing comes for Fire

Are you suggest Martin Cahill was a cleanskin? I would believe that until he started taking liberties and annoying Dessie O Malley

I was observing something funny/interesting.
    Maybe that's not allowed anymore and you have to be for or against something, reduced binary or you have to be on one side or the other of a twitter argument. Also I don't know what cleanskin means/is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

In the last few years many conspiracy theories have become conspiracy facts, which one will turn out to be true next? We won't know if we wont ask questions and just accept the official story
    Examples?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Many more, but here is a good one, make you think about the news.

People have long accused the media of being a proxy branch of the State Department, a highly sophisticated and well-produced form of manufactured consensus and controlled opposition all rolled into one. In ostensibly democratic nations, a free and independent press is of paramount importance. But in the U.S., we find a cohesion of the state and corporate news networks that do not constitute ‘state-run media’ in the traditional sense — but it’s close.

Our first solid documentation that the media is an echo chamber for the government came with the disclosure of what has come to be called Operation Mockingbird. This nefarious and far-reaching conspiracy was documented in Part 1 and involved the CIA essentially conscripting journalists, American news agencies, and major broadcasters to become domestic propagandists and spies. Eventually, this CIA/media symbiosis included journalists from all the top news organizations. Literally, thousands of people were involved.

Wikileaks exposed a number of disturbing revelations showing collusion between the media and political operatives

carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

I didnt know we are America now

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Examples?

Our phone calls are being recorded as confirmed by Martin Callinan, wheather we are of "interest to the state or not". CIA are incollusion with providing intelligence to overseas intelligence network. Google, facebook are selling on our details... the lists are endless. Thank you Wikileaks, Edward Snowden, etc etc

I was observing something funny/interesting.
    Maybe that's not allowed anymore and you have to be for or against something, reduced binary or you have to be on one side or the other of a twitter argument. Also I don't know what cleanskin means/is.

A cleanskin is expendable agent of the state. For example like the film Bank Job. If the state wants to do something that cannot be traced back to them ever. Trust me at the end of the day it is always the "Clean skin" who gets the ****ty end of the stick. When they seal files that do not need to be reopen, and if they could be reopened who would believe you?

I believe Veronica Guerin was pain in the ass to all concerned. She was exposing the criminal element and incompetency of the guards and the lack of political will of the government to do anything about it. I believe it suited an agenda to have her killed. What happened to her killers? Everyone but John Trainor got incarcerated.

A cleanskin is expendable agent of the state. For example like the film Bank Job. If the state wants to do something that cannot be traced back to them ever. Trust me at the end of the day it is always the "Clean skin" who gets the ****ty end of the stick. When they seal files that do not need to be reopen, and if they could be reopened who would believe you?

I believe Veronica Guerin was pain in the ass to all concerned. She was exposing the criminal element and incompetency of the guards and the lack of political will of the government to do anything about it. I believe it suited an agenda to have her killed. What happened to her killers? Everyone but John Trainor got incarcerated.
    You're conveniently ignoring that her brother told her to feck off with that moronic conspiracy...

You're conveniently ignoring that her brother told her to feck off with that moronic conspiracy...

Well did you see anyone step into her shoes? Yeah but not in the same capacity. Her successor thread very very carefully. Its like in "Hot Fuzz".
    "You are making the rest of us look bad"

Of course that sort of thing never happened before ....to anyone ever. I wonder who traded up Capt Bob Nairac ?

Well did you see anyone step into her shoes? Yeah but not in the same capacity. Her successor thread very very carefully. Its like in "Hot Fuzz".

Ya because a hitman killed her, not the government. There's no journalist who's terrified of the Irish government killing them...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,142 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Of course that sort of thing never happened before ....to anyone ever. I wonder who traded up Capt Bob Nairac ?

Do you think Hot Fuzz is a documentary?

Ya because a hitman killed her, not the government. There's no journalist who's terrified of the Irish government killing them...

..... And that is why they are called "cleanskins", completely disposable after the fact. Loads of journalist have been offed across the world by governments across the world. Why do you think the Irish Government is any more pious?

In all fairness to to the government they have a fairly tight grasp of the domestic media, between Denis O Brien and RTE they have it well sewn up.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Do you think Hot Fuzz is a documentary?

Did I say it was? Everyone has heard of those odd cops and priests who put their heads above the parapet and high light those inconsistencies and get sent to arse end parishes and dead end jobs. The only guard I have heard that wasnt run off was Maurice McCabe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,630 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I read somewhere that its journalist's solicitors and politicians who are targeted by the loons most often.

..... And that is why they are called "cleanskins", completely disposable after the fact. Loads of journalist have been offed across the world by governments across the world. Why do you think the Irish Government is any more pious?

In all fairness to to the government they have a fairly tight grasp of the domestic media, between Denis O Brien and RTE they have it well sewn up.

Okay, our Gardaí couldn't keep penalty point fixing secret and you really think that they'd manage to cover up assassinations of journalists? Journalists do often get assassinated, that's why we have things like press freedom indexes. We're at 16th, we're extraordinarily free in contrast to other states. America places 45th, Russia 148. Russia has plenty of assassinations of journalists and they can't keep even keep them off the international community's radar.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

So provide me with credible proof that we've assassinated journalists... Anything.

• Advertisement

Okay, our Gardaí couldn't keep penalty point fixing secret and you really think that they'd manage to cover up assassinations of journalists? Journalists do often get assassinated, that's why we have things like press freedom indexes. We're at 16th, we're extraordinarily free in contrast to other states. America places 45th, Russia 148. Russia has plenty of assassinations of journalists and they can't keep even keep them off the international community's radar.

https://rsf.org/en/ranking

So provide me with credible proof that we've assassinated journalists... Anything.

Have you ever heard of the Irish Intelligence service cocking up? Twice perhaps? Journalists are easy to scare. Either you tell they will never work again or totally discredit them. How many journalist do you think came across abuse by the Catholic Church but had the common sense to leave well enough alone and look after their own lifestyle, safety and reputation and just not deal with it? I am sure there were one or two who went missing in the Troubles, I am not that old. Guerin really irked the wrong people and a lot of her colleagues didnt like her either (I know one of them).

Have you ever heard of the Irish Intelligence service cocking up? Twice perhaps? Journalists are easy to scare. Either you tell they will never work again or totally discredit them. How many journalist do you think came across abuse by the Catholic Church but had the common sense to leave well enough alone and look after their own lifestyle, safety and reputation and just not deal with it? I am sure there were one or two who went missing in the Troubles, I am not that old. Guerin really irked the wrong people and a lot of her colleagues didnt like her either (I know one of them).

Okay, so no proof then. The gardaí feck up a lot btw, it tends to get documented in everything from podcasts to newspapers to books.

Okay, so no proof then. The gardaí feck up a lot btw, it tends to get documented in everything from podcasts to newspapers to books.

In all fairness, you arent comparing the Intelligence service to lads with 5 passes in their Leaving Cert? I know one or two guards who I went to school with and trust me they werent the sharpest of tools in the shed.

This thread is like attracting flies to shyte!

mariaalice wrote: »
    I read somewhere that its journalist's solicitors and politicians who are targeted by the loons most often.

In fairness Not too many bin men or window washers etc get the chance to be involved in conspiracy theories!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Joe McAnthony was forced out of the country.
    Anyway I believe the allegation is that it was Charlie Haughey rather than the state itself that had her killed.

Joe McAnthony was forced out of the country.
    Anyway I believe the allegation is that it was Charlie Haughey rather than the state itself that had her killed.

And your proof is? Gemma has never provided any. It's just amid her conspiracies of racist population replacement theory. Her hpv vaccines conspiracies and all the other nonsense she posts. She's the source? Doesn't really sound credible.

And your proof is? Gemma has never provided any. It's just amid her conspiracies of racist population replacement theory. Her hpv vaccines conspiracies and all the other nonsense she posts. She's the source? Doesn't really sound credible.

Regret.ie is just the Irish tip of Gardasil problem. There have been problems right across the States and being withdrawn from Japan. The Regret list is growing and the uptake is slowing down. One of Mercks own lead developers is on record that there are serious problems with the vaccine. Anyone with a family history of an auto immune disorder like AIT or a form of Autism should avoid Gardasil. There is LOADS of stuff out there.

Well the native Irish population is below 1.8 which is the replacement rate and One in Six couples are having problems with fertility, cannot get on the property ladder..... what do you think is happening? Germany Greece and Italy
    are below 1.4 so their native populations are well on their way out. But look at all the wonderful diversity that is coming in with sexual assaults jumping 30% in a few short years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

lbc2019 wrote: »
    This thread is like attracting flies to shyte!

It certainly has taken a hard right turn into crazy town.

• Advertisement

It certainly has taken a hard right turn into crazy town.

Do you think the girls over at Regret.ie are all crazy?

or

Do you think the director of vaccinations in Ireland was when he said those were results in line with what we were expecting?

Do you think the families who settled with the government with the Swine flu/Avian flu last December were crazy too and the Government just paid them off?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement