Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

In the leaba full of thoughts and feelings.

Hope all here are ok?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

That's a late finish Auto, hope you have time to chat to your favourite man.

Chatting to him now Leg ;) Always have time for my favourite man :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    Chatting to him now Leg ;) Always have time for my favourite man SEPHERS!:)

Awww too kind 😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Maybe the lizard people outside that are peeking in your window have the same remote and want to watch something different mam...........you can't all your own way Mam 😛😛

I think they done more than take the remote Seph , no channels at all now lol !

Could be worse :)

Myself and Seph talking :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think they done more than take the remote Seph , no channels at all now lol !

Could be worse :)

Don’t tempt fate Mam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,546 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Myself and Seph talking :D

:D:D:D
    I found that much funnier than I should!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside time for sleep 😴💤💤 night .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,956 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »
    Don’t tempt fate Mam!

I know , I won't :o

Bedside, hotelside,room to myself and after lots of hard work and lots of drinkies tonight..I see Sephers and Auto are carrying on while I'm away trying to earn a crust ...

*Googles dating apps*.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso, Balcony , Mutt..... can't believe that this is my 19th straight day doing this.

One months vacation starting on the 01st October, destination Ireland :)

Very Misty start to the morning here, I expect the sun to chase it away soon.
    Coffee time before the troops get up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You’re killing it this week Bubbly!!
    I’d be stressed to ****, not a bother to you though!
    I’m about to get into shower, have to wash my hair. Not emotionally prepared

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pigging mouth ulcer, stupid stress doing a number on me.. Ah well nearly home time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Duvet side, working from home today, so only need a virtual game-face on.
    So much easier to manage.

If only my laptop didn't need to be pulled in full time, could work from bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Beside. I’ve been hitting the snooze button for ages...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...There's a reason for the sunshine in the sky, there's a reason why I'm feeling so high, must be the season...

Morning all,

Sun is rising through a shallow fog, beautiful looking morning 8C

Kitchenside with coffee. Day off out of the salt mines and I'm meeting my favourite woman for fun activities :) It's going to be a good day.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

...There's a reason for the sunshine in the sky, there's a reason why I'm feeling so high, must be the season...

Morning all,

Sun is rising through a shallow fog, beautiful looking morning 8C

Kitchenside with coffee. Day off out of the salt mines and I'm meeting my favourite woman for fun activities :) It's going to be a good day.

Have fun Crowded ... let your love flow!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

There's some fog out there this morning, made the morning commute somewhat challenging, nice easy going couple of days on the horizon at the coalface so all is good.

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

I wonder what mischief Auto will get up to today :D

• Advertisement

Suns out, huns out. En route to Carlow, god help me. Days not off to a positive start if I’m honest, wearing a black top and I’ve just squirted image spf 32 all over my top. I look like a painters radio. Got my wellies in the boot like a good culchie. Luckiest man is wearing converse. That fella wouldn’t know one end of a cow from the other, even though he’s dating me ha ha

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

I wonder what mischief Auto will get up to today :D
    I wonder :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

At home and will stay that way if I can. Waiting to see if work need me. Depends whether a certain person materialises there.
    Another brilliant sunrise. Arranging my houseplants in the windowsills that get the morning light. From a gift of 2 plants, it's grown to about 10 different varieties and they're not only still alive, they're growing, and have tiny miniature plants popping up in the same pots.

Can walk on ankle without screeching so it'll be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Out on the deck finishing my coffee. Last full day of the holidays today before I have to pack up the car and head for the ferry :(
    Been great, completely switched off, had great company, ate too much, drank too much, so I don’t feel too bad about heading home.

Sun is shining but it’s a bit breezy. Might see if I can find a sheltered spot among the rocks on the beach.
    Have a good day everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Duvet side, working from home today, so only need a virtual game-face on. So much easier to manage.

Bejaysus didn't take Duvet long to move on...

I gave the pig from ploughing my hair and eyebrows.
    Stunna2k19
    https://ibb.co/hKFGJrq

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s a lovely day out there right enough.
    Breakfast al fresco me thinks.

Dart-station-side. Missed my dart... well I saw it sitting on the other side of the station.. Then I remembered. Dave doesn’t run for public transport! :D so I have a nice view of the sun to look at for 6 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

About to head off into the mist for a long leisurely walk with Mrs S. We may call by the library en route; then again we may not.
    Oh, the sheer reckless abandon! :)

• Advertisement

Ok, here’s a question folks.. I’ve gotten on the dart and it’s pretty empty.. 1 or 2 people per block of 4 seats.. EVERYONE is facing the direction we are going apart from Dave here... what’s up with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Ok, here’s a question folks.. I’ve gotten on the dart and it’s pretty empty.. 1 or 2 people per block of 4 seats.. EVERYONE is facing the direction we are going apart from Dave here... what’s up with that?

It shows that you have a deep fear of the future and long for the happier times of the past, while they are all forward thinking and progressive in their attitude to life. Or, like me, you just sat down without needing to think about it.

It shows that you have a deep fear of the future and long for the happier times of the past, while they are all forward thinking and progressive in their attitude to life. Or, like me, you just sat down without needing to think about it.
    That was seriously worrying me until the last sentence Levi Scary Disk!! :D I actually started to think about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Personally I get motion sickness if I’m travelling backwards.

Canteen side, confused 😵😵

Bedside, hotelside,room to myself and after lots of hard work and lots of drinkies tonight..I see Sephers and Auto are carrying on while I'm away trying to earn a crust ...

*Googles dating apps*.

Nice of you to remember me, you didn't remember me Sunday when you were off out with brother tedo , after I cooking us a steak dinner and all 😭😭😭

wuv you 😘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Agh it was supposed to be an easy lazy day, noticed that I had a small water leak through the roof so went to take a look, noticed that the valve on my 2500 litre water tank was leaking, just a small drip drip type of leak, no problem says I, just exercise the valve and close it properly, the bloody thing broke off in my hand and resulted in 2500 litres of water flooding my roof ...... agggghhhhhhh.

Plumber came and sorted out the valve, I didn't admit that it was due to my stupidity :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

smurfjed wrote: »
    Plumber came and sorted out the valve, I didn't admit that it was due to my stupidity :)

He knew, he knew!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Working from home today so I'm at the kitchen table haven drunken 8 litres of coffee, 2 bagels, half a packet of bourbon creams, 3 slices of brown bread and a bowl of coco pops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Working from home today so I'm at the kitchen table haven drunken 8 litres of coffee, 2 bagels, half a packet of bourbon creams, 3 slices of brown bread and a bowl of coco pops.

Nothing like working from home Boom_Bap :D

I'm working from home and I'm on my third cup of tea, have been out for a long walk in the glorious sunshine and now I'm deskside getting into work...I'm so easily distracted at the moment, it's unreal.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Pretzill wrote: »
    Nothing like working from home Boom_Bap :D

I'm working from home and I'm on my third cup of tea, have been out for a long walk in the glorious sunshine and now I'm deskside getting into work...I'm so easily distracted at the moment, it's unreal.

I've taken the dog for a walk, had another cup of coffee and found a jumbo bag of dry roasted peanuts which i'm making a dent into.
    It's tough at the top eh Pretzill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,870 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Boom and Pretzil you outlined the reasons why I can but only very occasionally work from home :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Are you working as a food sampler Boom?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Are you working as a food sampler Boom?

I wish!

I've ran a few times this week and burned off more calories than consumed, so I'm making up for it.
    I should go for another run and then enter into one of those eating competitions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I wish!

I've ran a few times this week and burned off more calories than consumed, so I'm making up for it.
    I should go for another run and then enter into one of those eating competitions

I did a 4k cycle too. :p

This working from home is hard. Though seriously I love working from home I could get more done in one afternoon than an entire week if I put my mind to it. It's the sunshine though, it beckons...it beckons

Homeside after leaving work early, headache and upset stomach. I'm off to the etiquette thread ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Homeside after leaving work early, headache and upset stomach. I'm off to the etiquette thread ...

Pretty sure you would be the first woman to share over there. Go on...

Pretty sure you would be the first woman to share over there. Go on...

I'd have to learn the lingo, you're all very verbose about your deposits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I'd have to learn the lingo, you're all very verbose about your deposits.

Using words like "verbose" and calling them "deposits" are exactly why you would fit right in :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting in the sun in East Clare..damn cast on my arm is itchy..
    Too warm to cut the grass, didn't think I'd say that again this year !!
    It's laziness really !

Using words like "verbose" and calling them "deposits" are exactly why you would fit right in :D

Fit in where exactly? :eek:

The best thread that has EVER existed on Boards.

Deskside in the office. 1 hour to delicious pints with my best buddy!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement