Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,431 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

ebbsy wrote: »
    Many who voted for him ??

Are they only Hispanic if they vote for him?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    That's what so great about all these investigations. The more Democrats investigate Trump for potential wrong doings the more Democrats are being found for wrong doings. Long may these investigations continue at this rate. Trump might end up running unopposed at this rate.

Biden looked unhappy today.

That or heat stroke, looked like a roaster where he was.

His good old days plan will now be replaced by a look into his sons and his own record.

There was always going to be too much dirt on him after so many decades in office.

The earth shatteringly bland Warren is steadily moving ahead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭noel1980

That's what so great about all these investigations. The more Democrats investigate Trump for potential wrong doings the more Democrats are being found for wrong doings. Long may these investigations continue at this rate. Trump might end up running unopposed at this rate.

He'll never be run unopposed. But a lot of the traditionally left-wing pundits are coming out of the woodwork calling out Biden's and the Democrat's hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, E. Warren has been catapulted up in the polls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

noel1980 wrote: »
    He'll never be run unopposed. But a lot of the traditionally left-wing pundits are coming out of the woodwork calling out Biden's and the Democrat's hypocrisy.

Meanwhile, E. Warren has been catapulted up in the polls.

With all these investigations they might something on every candidate at this rate.

Trump will crucify Warren. He'll hammer her on her pretending to be Native American to get a cushy tenured teaching job at Harvard.

With all these investigations they might something on every candidate at this rate.

Trump will crucify Warren. He'll hammer her on her pretending to be Native American to get a cushy tenured teaching job at Harvard.

Trump is too busy running the country to be "digging up dirt" on people. Anyway he has a troll army of 1000's to do it for him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Trump is too busy running the country to be "digging up dirt" on people. Anyway he has a troll army of 1000's to do it for him.

Trump and his supporters don't have to do anything to dig up dirt on his potential opponents. The Democrats are doing that themselves with their continued investigations.

The Democrats are the epitome of the proverb: "Give a fool enough rope and eventually he will hang himself with it."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Emily Tisch Sussman, a senior Democratic Strategist snd highky influential in progressive politics in America in her own right, said that people who were backing Sanders still were doing it because of sexism, should be backing Warren.

Daddy is a hedge fund owner and mommy's people own the New York giants.

Helps explain her views.

Danzy wrote: »
    Emily Tisch Sussman, a senior Democratic Strategist snd highky influential in progressive politics in America in her own right, said that people who were backing Sanders still were doing it because of sexism, should be backing Warren.

Daddy is a hedge fund owner and mommy's people own the New York giants.

Helps explain her views.

This whole fiasco is all orchestrated. This is not even about impeachment. This is Warren's Launch. Have you noticed how she's been very quiet and not getting much of the limelight? That will change very soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,652 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

He is golfing again.

The 235th time since he took office.

Flat out all right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

DeNiro showing yet again that he doesn't have much worth listening to unless he's read it in a script.

https://twitter.com/Uncle_Jimbo/status/1178364606298935297

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

DeNiro showing yet again that he doesn't have much worth listening to unless he's read it in a script.

He's right though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭ebbsy

DrumSteve wrote: »

He's right though.

No he's not.

So because he doesn't think/feel the same as you his opinion is worthless?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,585 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

A number of posts have been deleted - do not make unfounded/unproven allegations against named individuals

Any questions PM me- do not respond to this post

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

He made no actual points whatsoever. What he said like most democrats do "He's said things, done things." What things? What is he talking about? He made no argument referencing facts to back up his claim.

It was just another incoherent "orange man bad" display of verbal nonsense partnered with a fake monolithic tough guy swearing.

If he had a coherent point, that would be different but he didn't. I use to be fan.

He made no actual points whatsoever. What he said like most democrats do "He's said things, done things." What things? What is he talking about? He made no argument referencing facts to back up his claim.

It was just another incoherent "orange man bad" display of verbal nonsense partnered with a fake monolithic tough guy swearing.

If he had a coherent point, that would be different but he didn't. I use to be fan.

You got all that from a 19 second twitter clip?

Jaysus I guess I should be writing 19-second Twitter clips to clarify and not waste people's time. Please see the other full clips available online

I watched the whole interview. He spoke for about 2 minutes about Trump, making no real points, dropped the F-bomb, then spent the rest of the interview talking about SNL and about his new movie.

Jaysus I guess I should be writing 19-second Twitter clips to clarify and not waste people's time. Please see the other full clips available online

I commented on the clip that was posted, you want a comment on the full interview then post it here.

No, Cathy Newman, I don't think that just because he doesn't think or feel the way I do on an issue that his opinion is therefore worthless. Indeed there are many celebrities that don't think/feel the same way I do about certain issues which I have a lot of time for. In fact my username is a song written by one of them.

• Advertisement

No, Cathy Newman, I don't think that just because he doesn't think or feel the way I do on an issue that his opinion is therefore worthless. Indeed there are many celebrities that don't think/feel the same way I do about certain issues which I have a lot of time for. In fact my username is a song written by one of them.

Well done pete, really outdoing yourself on that one :rolleyes:

Cathy Newman. I thought the exact same thing. I wasnt entertaining it any further.

Well done pete, really outdoing yourself on that one :rolleyes:

Well, your reply was very Newmanesque tbf. The only thing missing was the dramatic pausing :P
    So ........... because he doesn't think/feel the same as you ......... his opinion is .......... worthless?

Anyway look, like I said in the opening line of my post, this was De Niro showing "yet again" that he's best ignored, it's not a once off with this guy.

Here's the full interview:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 thechewyone

This whistleblower is a bigger pussy than normal for a Democrat lol, now he wants federal protection what a gimp!! :D

He might have sense though, Big Don has let him know who the boss is, who is coming for him, and that he will find him. On top of calling for putting that scumbag Schiff up for the death penalty, I hope Trump gets to be the one to pull the f***ing trigger. If they do it on PPV, I'll happily pay for me and every Democrat in the office to watch it live. Be warned Democrats, this is your fate if you mess with the Don and his crew! Traitors to Trump get taken out to the dump... Pew Pew. ;)

EFrJUGDX0AAcMVW.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭dinorebel

This whistleblower is a bigger pussy than normal for a Democrat lol, now he wants federal protection what a gimp!! :D

He might have sense though, Big Don has let him know who the boss is, who is coming for him, and that he will find him. On top of calling for putting that scumbag Schiff up for the death penalty, I hope Trump gets to be the one to pull the f***ing trigger. If they do it on PPV, I'll happily pay for me and every Democrat in the office to watch it live. Be warned Democrats, this is your fate if you mess with the Don and his crew! Traitors to Trump get taken out to the dump... Pew Pew. ;)

EFrJUGDX0AAcMVW.png
    Disgusting post:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The Don still the bookies favorite to win 2020, Warren now in 2nd place and Biden down to 3rd.

dinorebel wrote: »
    Disgusting post:mad:
    Treason is disgusting, justice is not. And Justice as per the United States laws, treason means death. Schiff and the rat should have thought of that before messing with our movement. Now they will be crushed like bugs, like all others have. Hail Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

This whistleblower is a bigger pussy than normal for a Democrat lol, now he wants federal protection what a gimp!!

The don has a bit of work to do, it seems like some of his followers aren't of voting age, not much good to him at election time

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    The don has a bit of work to do, it seems like some of his followers aren't of voting age, not much good to him at election time

So we all know Trump won with the older voters in 2016, and now you're telling me he has the youth vote wrapped up for now and 2024 too?

No wonder the Democrats are scurrying like the rats they are. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

So we all know Trump won with the older voters in 2016, and now you're telling me he has the youth vote wrapped up for now and 2024 too?

Going by your posts, it seems like he has slipped below the voting age

Advertisement