Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

President Donald Trump - Formal Impeachment Inquiry Announced

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 thechewyone

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    Going by your posts, it seems like he has slipped below the voting age

And going by your posts, you are incredibly bitter about knowing Trump is winning again next year. The man is a hero who will secure a future for our children and a better America, and it just sickens you doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

And going by your posts, you are incredibly bitter about knowing Trump is winning again next year. The man is a hero who will secure a future for our children and a better America, and it just sickens you doesn't it?

No not really, I'd say more concerned than anything, that a narcissistic person, who obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself, and who is using people's hopes, dreams and fears to better his own position, and that millions around the planet think he's a messiah of sorts, I'm sorry to inform you, but trump isn't doing anything of the sort of what you think he is

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    No not really, I'd say more concerned than anything, that a narcissistic person, who obviously doesn't care about anyone but himself, and who is using people's hopes, dreams and fears to better his own position, and that millions around the planet think he's a messiah of sorts, I'm sorry to inform you, but trump isn't doing anything of the sort of what you think he is

You sound like someone describing Obama worshippers lol, sort yourself out and try telling us why we should vote for anyone else. Trump 2020 is happening, and it's going to be the greatest thing since '88! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,964 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

You sound like someone describing Obama worshippers lol, sort yourself out and try telling us why we should vote for anyone else. Trump 2020 is happening, and it's going to be the greatest thing since '88! ;)

im sorted out, but thank you anyway. its 'clearly' obvious what trumps objectives are, and they arent for the greater good of the american people, particularly those that have been badly effected by policies implemented by previous administrations, particularly in the rust belts. i will agree with you though, trump 2020 is looking highly likely, and no, its not because hes the greatest president ever

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Treason is disgusting, justice is not. And Justice as per the United States laws, treason means death. Schiff and the rat should have thought of that before messing with our movement. Now they will be crushed like bugs, like all others have. Hail Trump.

+1

That traitor should be hung.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,192 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Well, opinion is divided as to who the traitor is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Water John wrote: »
    Well, opinion is divided as to who the traitor is.

Between the whistleblower and Biden, I would say the whistleblower IMO

String em both up, to be honest. They're both traitors, the less of them the better. It's good to see Trump talking about the death penalty for them, about time before someone decided to go and do it their own damn self.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

String em both up, to be honest. They're both traitors, the less of them the better. It's good to see Trump talking about the death penalty for them, about time before someone decided to go and do it their own damn self.

Mod

You have made that hyperbolic point already and at this stage are just repeating yourself. Stop repeating yourself please.

The big man, telling it like it is as he always does. THIS is why he is coming back for a second term.

rikdtll1qnp31.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭notobtuse

I watched Rudi Giuliani on a talk show over the weekend. What he said makes a lot of sense. He is Trump’s PERSONAL lawyer. He said Trump is being falsely accused of crimes and it is his job as Trump’s lawyer, as with any defense lawyer, to find the real criminals if justice officials ignore the facts that would clear their client. That is why he has been searching for real crimes in the Ukrainian matter and the real criminals, that many documents (450 or so) support that person to be Joe Biden and perhaps even Barack Obama. He is looking to clear his employer form false accusations and the greatest witch-hunt in American history.

Of note: Giuliani provided this document which should have been the smoking gun to start an investigation into corruption regarding Biden and Obama. But why was it mostly ignored by justice officials and given the ‘nothing to see here, please move along” from Obama’s political appointees (and probably the most corrupt bunch of top tier officials ever in the FBI, DOJ and maybe even the CIA) at the time? Well I think we all know the reason… democrats can do no wrong, and Orange Man Bad!

https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement

I laugh at all the talking points now being made by democrats and their minions in the media that it is wrong for Trump to have an investigation opened into a political opponent's potential crimes (based on REAL facts and information, and not just on innuendo) running for president. And that there should be no investigation into Biden’s actions because he is running for president. Gee, I guess if that’s the case then all any criminal needs to do to avoid prosecution is run for president.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,996 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

That twitter rant is earning him eroding confidence in the GOP:

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/beyond-repugnant-gop-congressman-calls-out-trump-for-tweeting-fox-news-guests-quote/

55% of Americans now support impeachment proceedings. This is a massive swing of over 20 points in the last week.

I’ve been hearing some chatter in media reports that Hillary Clinton may jump into the election late in the process as Joe Biden is no longer ahead in the polls and is now viewed as having too much baggage, and Elizabeth Warren is viewed by the DNC as not being able to beat Trump.

You can ignorantly accuse me of "whataboutism," but what it really is involves identifying similar scenarios in order to see if it holds up when the shoe is on the other foot!

notobtuse wrote: »
    I watched Rudi Giuliani on a talk show over the weekend. What he said makes a lot of sense. He is Trump’s PERSONAL lawyer. He said Trump is being falsely accused of crimes and it is his job as Trump’s lawyer, as with any defense lawyer, to find the real criminals if justice officials ignore the facts that would clear their client. That is why he has been searching for real crimes in the Ukrainian matter and the real criminals, that many documents (450 or so) support that person to be Joe Biden and perhaps even Barack Obama. He is looking to clear his employer form false accusations and the greatest witch-hunt in American history.

Of note: Giuliani provided this document which should have been the smoking gun to start an investigation into corruption regarding Biden and Obama. But why was it mostly ignored by justice officials and given the ‘nothing to see here, please move along” from Obama’s political appointees (and probably the most corrupt bunch of top tier officials ever in the FBI, DOJ and maybe even the CIA) at the time? Well I think we all know the reason… democrats can do no wrong, and Orange Man Bad!

https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement

I laugh at all the talking points now being made by democrats and their minions in the media that it is wrong for Trump to have an investigation opened into a political opponent's potential crimes (based on REAL facts and information, and not just on innuendo) running for president. And that there should be no investigation into Biden’s actions because he is running for president. Gee, I guess if that’s the case then all any criminal needs to do to avoid prosecution is run for president.
    Here's the beauty of it all: none of it matters. Nobody cares, and it is glorious!! There are no laws that he has to worry about, because no way in hell will 67 Senators be dumb enough to vote for Civil War if they impeach him.

And so long as those 67 senators don't vote to do that... Big Donnie can do whatever the hell he wants, and watch as the liberal tears flow like wine. :D

Here's the beauty of it all: none of it matters. Nobody cares, and it is glorious!! There are no laws that he has to worry about, because no way in hell will 67 Senators be dumb enough to vote for Civil War if they impeach him.

And so long as those 67 senators don't vote to do that... Big Donnie can do whatever the hell he wants, and watch as the liberal tears flow like wine. :D
    It’s not impeachment that the Democrats are after, IMO, it’s making Trump look bad in the eyes of the voting public… which will cause him to lose the election. And the dems are being somewhat successful at it as of now. Democrats seem to live by the mantra… If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. And the media has no desire to correct the lies when they pertain to Republicans and especially Donald Trump.

It’s not impeachment that the Democrats are after, IMO, it’s making Trump look bad in the eyes of the voting public… which will cause him to lose the election. And the dems are being somewhat successful at it as of now. Democrats seem to live by the mantra… If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. And the media has no desire to correct the lies when they pertain to Republicans and especially Donald Trump.

You’re thinking of Republicans: they’ve made repeating lies until they are truth their MO for the last 30+ years

Democrats aren't being successful about anything, the Republicans are getting it done right and just flat out taking the vote away from their commie hippie agitators. Read up on REDMAP, it's absolutely awesome and the best way to ensure Democrats don't get to ruin the country by holding office ever again.

Redistrict their votes into one area, make a few thousand people disappear off the registers on voting day (we're set for a big bunch of them being missing next year!!!! :D ), and voila... Republicans gonna be running both houses again, and working on getting Trump made President for Life. And they'll do it whether they like it or not, because nobody wants a civil war on their doorstep, and we both know whose back the military would have.

They will cry and they will cry and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. So sit back, get the popcorn out, and enjoy the show. :)

Fox and Friends trying to ridicule the entire concept of the codeword classified data system.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/steve-doocy-dems-want-to-review-trumps-calls-because-transcripts-are-stored-on-super-secret-gizmo-computer/

Which only begs the question, why did Trump need his call in the “Super Secret Gizmo Computer,” when everyone in trumpland cries nothing in the call was sensitive

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Overheal wrote: »
    That twitter rant is earning him eroding confidence in the GOP:

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/beyond-repugnant-gop-congressman-calls-out-trump-for-tweeting-fox-news-guests-quote/

55% of Americans now support impeachment proceedings. This is a massive swing of over 20 points in the last week.

As with most polls in 2016, they are probably lies.

#Trump 2020

Democrats aren't being successful about anything, the Republicans are getting it done right and just flat out taking the vote away from their commie hippie agitators. Read up on REDMAP, it's absolutely awesome and the best way to ensure Democrats don't get to ruin the country by holding office ever again.

Redistrict their votes into one area, make a few thousand people disappear off the registers on voting day (we're set for a big bunch of them being missing next year!!!! :D ), and voila... Republicans gonna be running both houses again, and working on getting Trump made President for Life. And they'll do it whether they like it or not, because nobody wants a civil war on their doorstep, and we both know whose back the military would have.

They will cry and they will cry and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. So sit back, get the popcorn out, and enjoy the show. :)
    Nobody wants Trump to go beyond 2 terms. Our hearts couldn’t withstand the pressure of fighting democratic lies, mainstream media bias and dishonesty, and never ending witch-hunts beyond 8 years.

SNL had a funny take on the democratic field. Over the top, but something that rings loud and clear regarding the candidates. The Sanders line on straws was golden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Nobody wants Trump to go beyond 2 terms. Our hearts couldn’t withstand the pressure of fighting democratic lies, mainstream media bias and dishonesty, and never ending witch-hunts beyond 8 years.

SNL had a funny take on the democratic field. Over the top, but something that rings loud and clear regarding the candidates. The Sanders line on straws was golden.

They were going to do this to any Republican who won the Presidency. You can bet they would have done it in 08 if McCain had won or in 12 if Romney had won. They were doing it to W in 01 with their constant recount demands and the only thing that made them stop was 9-11.

Nobody wants Trump to go beyond 2 terms.
    A lot of us do, and it's good to see the groundwork being put in place for the last few years for it. It may be his daughter or one of the two young lads, but I could see the Trumps reign lasting for even 14 glorious terms.

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    They were going to do this to any Republican who won the Presidency. You can bet they would have done it in 08 if McCain had won or in 12 if Romney had won. They were doing it to W in 01 with their constant recount demands and the only thing that made them stop was 9-11.
    That is why I almost, almost wanted* Trump to take someone like Michael Steele, Herman Cain or Ben Carson as his VP to watch the fireworks of it all.

I mean clearly not for obvious reasons, but it would have been hilarious all the same.

JohnMc1 wrote: »

You pretend like doing this to Obama was never on the table for Republicans

The only difference is Obama didn’t do anything impeachable. Trump has.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Overheal wrote: »
    You pretend like doing this to Obama was never on the table for Republicans

The only difference is Obama didn’t do anything impeachable. Trump has.
    He wore a tan fcuking suit mate rolleyes.png

Billy Mays wrote: »
    He wore a tan fcuking suit mate rolleyes.png
    Apparently Obama did many things that would have been considered to be impeachable, but he smart enough to put political cronies in top positions of the FBI, DOJ and CIA that turned a blind eye to all the wrongdoings. I guess it pays to be one of the classic Chicago politicians... they know how not to get things done.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

A lot of us do, and it's good to see the groundwork being put in place for the last few years for it. It may be his daughter or one of the two young lads, but I could see the Trumps reign lasting for even 14 glorious terms.

I'll bet it's the daughter if she keeps forgetting to wear a bra. Surprised there not trying to impeach her for turning up to the UN without one.

Kudos to Brit Hume…

'Current media terminology: Looking into Trump = investigating. Looking into Biden = dirt digging.'

Apparently Obama did many things that would have been considered to be impeachable, but he smart enough to put political cronies in top positions of the FBI, DOJ and CIA that turned a blind eye to all the wrongdoings. I guess it pays to be one of the classic Chicago politicians... they know how not to get things done.
    So Trump was too dumb to appoint his own FBI (he did, and consciously kept Comey for a while), DOJ (he did) and CIA (he did, and made it a cabinet level position) heads?

• Advertisement

I'll bet it's the daughter if she keeps forgetting to wear a bra. Surprised there not trying to impeach her for turning up to the UN without one.
    Who can blame her. The Trumps are accustomed to having their supporters betray them. :pac:

Advertisement