Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Deskside, slaving away.

Now with an earworm thanks to Mam.

Sharing is caring , you're welcome Ted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There I said what you wanted me to now wheres my brown envelope of cash? 😾

😸😃😛

That had no name on it, so I thought it was fair game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,100 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

This morning the HSE contacted us to say that Ms G is a close contact of the case in her school. The only way that can happen is because she sits next to her in three classes and according to Ms G they are less than a metre apart.:mad:

Awaiting a call for her test.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grandeeod wrote: »
    This morning the HSE contacted us to say that Ms G is a close contact of the case in her school. The only way that can happen is because she sits next to her in three classes and according to Ms G they are less than a metre apart.:mad:

Oh no, Gran! Hope they get the testing done quickly and you'll have definitive answers soon. If I remember correctly, you said the kid in question left the school on Friday last which means Ms G hasn't been around her/him for a week. I know that 14 days is the maximum time from exposure to symptoms but the cases showing symptoms after 4/5 days are outliers. It's small comfort, I know, but a little ray of hope to tide you over til she gets the test result, I hope. I'd be thinking long and hard about sending her back if their distancing is less the 1 metre. You can't be going through this stress every couple of weeks. Thinking of all the Grandeods and sending hugs x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pupper asleep beside me on the couch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭3d4life

A picture of tranquility :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,805 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

3d4life wrote: »
    A picture of tranquility :)

And tiny weeny snores!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭votecounts

Deskside,
    Is that a shih tzu?
    Afternoon all:)

And tiny weeny snores!.

The sound of tranquility too :)

With you for the weekend ?

votecounts wrote: »
    Deskside,
    Is that a shih tzu?
    Afternoon all:)

Yup because she's the only animal in the zoo

*grabs Seph's coat*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭global23214124

About to go home on a dark country road in the middle of nowhere. Hope signal keeps up for google maps

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) cool enough evening and not long back from a long walk through the woods :)

Now couchside watching Heartbeat

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭global23214124

Scratch that.Having dinner first. Thank god they have decent English as my Italian is dire.

Scratch that.Having dinner first. Thank god they have decent English as my Italian is dire.

Don't tease, we need to know what you're having, ok it might be just me but I NEED to know!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Grandeeod wrote: »

Can't imagine the worry you have, but I hope you and your family are well. People are getting too relaxed with the rules. I see it myself and I feel that is just being ignorant and selfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't tease, we need to know what you're having, ok it might be just me but I NEED to know!.

More importantly, is there any going spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Good news here - test was negative, so thankfully my "symptoms" are only a consequence of my immune system attacking me for no reason! Unfortunately that does mean cocooning for a little bit. Maybe longer, but I cannot deal with the thought of cocooning long into the winter at this point so I'm going into denial.

On topic: I am wrapped up in blankets on the settee waiting to start a socially distanced synchronous viewing of the extended Lord of the Rings. Myself and three friends have watched all three extended films over three nights every October in Wales for the last 5 years, so this year we're doing it from Wexford, Cardiff, and Yorkshire (and commenting via a wats app group). It'll be a good distraction from all the cocooning and coviding and isolating, anyway.
    Grandeeod, I hope your daughter's test goes well - what a stressful time for your poor family.

Brilliant BB delighted, enjoy the movie marathon now.

Brilliant BB delighted, enjoy the movie marathon now.

:( BB is my name.

There I said what you wanted me to now wheres my brown envelope of cash? 😾

😸ðŸ˜႒😛

Huh? I'm so lost!!!

• Advertisement

Oh Buile did I say something wrong I won't call you that again if you don't like it sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Must have been a doddle to learn it at school! :)

Oh Buile did I say something wrong I won't call you that again if you don't like it sorry.

No I like being called BB. You called bolgbui BB.. but it's my special nickname!! :(:(

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

No I like being called BB. You called bolgbui BB.. but it's my special nickname!! :(:(

I'm the one that gave you that name!

Huh? I'm so lost!!!

Leggings said I should kidnap your cats , then I said you were a good cat mom and I couldn't do that to ya and then in the next post I was insinuating you bribed me to say that.......make sense :-P?

I'm the one that gave you that name!

Leggings said I should kidnap your cats , then I said you were a good cat mom and I couldn't do that to ya and then in the next post I was insinuating you bribed me to say that.......make sense :-P?

Oooooh I misread leg ends post!! I'm thick!! Sorry Seph!

Ahh ok duly noted :o

Ahh ok duly noted :o

Good good. Don't let it happen again! ;):D

....Leggings said I should kidnap your cats , then I said you were a good cat mom and I couldn't do that to ya and then in the next post I was insinuating you bribed me to say that.......make sense :-P?

Now totally confused

Anyone missing a cat should look in the pockets of Sephers's coat

Good good. Don't let it happen again! ;):D

Sowwy vewy much BB

• Advertisement

Sowwy vewy much BB

:):) Forgiven Grem!

Bolgbui can be Bbui or Bolgb or even 'bb the inferior'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement