Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I’m confused, did John Rambo die this time or will he be making about movie when he is 80? (Rambo - Last Blood)

We should have had him fighting COVID.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Think we need chuck norris for covid!

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Just home after having Covid test no. 6 done (trying desperately and probably in vain to catch up with smurfjed). Fairly sure I'm just expiring a rarer side effect of a chronic illness I have, but because it overlaps with a major Covid symptom I'm obviously erring on the side of caution. Luckily, I have a pile of essay to mark and a second, much more attractive pile of new library books to read, so plenty to keep my mind occupied!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This gave me a badly needed giggle today

• Registered Users Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Day 1 of lockdown part 2 has been pretty meh so far.

Happy birthday to Crowdedhouse, hope you have a good one in the circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in the office but the commute was as long as ever this morning. Must be lots of school runs and construction workers on my commute.

On the plus side - am on holidays next week. A vacation within 5km of my home....the opportunities are (not) endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭peterofthebr

- can i still bring some cattle to a meat factory? its 20km away..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching the tv :) Deciding what to have for the dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is it essential?

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭3d4life

Can you wait till the cows come home ?

Deskside, it has just been suggested to me that Monday is a bank holiday :confused:

• Advertisement

You can travel for purposes of farming and food production. Mind you at this stage whatever you think yourself.

I am in werk werk werk. I'm not actually working though. Instead I am day dreaming and considering a little snoozypoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Autosport wrote: »
    Is it essential?

Not for the cows it isn't!

Not for the cows it isn't!

Lovely lovely burgers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,115 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen table on the laptop watching Dundalk v Molde with a couple of mates on Zoom. Cans of draft Guinness being consumed at my end. The other two are on Heineken and red wine respectively.

Armchairside. Just home from the dogwalkies. Only met a couple of people, so it was lovely and peaceful and bonus we got out before dark. I'm tired now! And hungry! Bourginon soon. I need to feed the doggos but I'm too tired to get up again. Siigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Just home after having Covid test no. 6 done (trying desperately and probably in vain to catch up with smurfjed). Fairly sure I'm just expiring a rarer side effect of a chronic illness I have, but because it overlaps with a major Covid symptom I'm obviously erring on the side of caution. Luckily, I have a pile of essay to mark and a second, much more attractive pile of new library books to read, so plenty to keep my mind occupied!

6? Oh my god bolgbui! I’d hate to have to go for one but obviously I will do if necessary of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

thinking of breaking the rule and going to a shop that is 5.8km away that i have vouchers for :pac:

:eek:

Lavinia wrote: »
    thinking of breaking the rule and going to a shop that is 5.8km away that i have vouchers for :pac:

Bring us all something back and we won't report you...chocolate, crisps and wine are acceptable bribes.😉

Bring us all something back and we won't report you...chocolate, crisps and wine are acceptable bribes.��
    deal, let me get a pen :pac::D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, learning android studio.
    deal, let me get a pen :pac::D

Doughnuts please and spank you.

• Advertisement

A grocery shop? You don't have to stay within 5km to go shopping and you never did.

Also I would like a surprise from the shop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭HeyV

Devouring a bag of Tayto... best before date is Jan 2021, so they are exceptionally cheesy & oniony :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If you are going to spank Lavinia, there will be no doughnuts for you!!

Whatever you are getting, get 2 of everything. This place is food crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got kinda close to the mutt tonight, if one considers 40,000 feet above him as close :)

530217.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Ooooh, Matron! Who's turn is it for the wooden spoon tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭On the Beach

I am in werk werk werk. I'm not actually working though. Instead I am day dreaming and considering a little snoozypoo.

Pooing in your sleep is the best poo. So I've been told anyways... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭3d4life

A grocery shop? You don't have to stay within 5km to go shopping and you never did..

Exactly so, and not just groceries - anything that you find essential to your life I would say

smurfjed wrote: »
    Got kinda close to the mutt tonight, if one considers 40,000 feet above him as close :)...

Thats kinda heart breaking. Must say I do admire you for 'keeping with the (day job) program'

Pooing in your sleep is the best poo. So I've been told anyways... :D

Sweet Devine, OtB that is Way, Way TMI ( about to have something to eat )

3d4life wrote: »
    Exactly so, and not just groceries - anything that you find essential to your life I would say
    I didn't know this! Oh all the thoughts now I have :D

btw prob better to leave shop trip to weekend so the heads cool down a little :pac:

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Alejandro68

Starting to think I was a bit heavy handed with the Gin tonight. But I am still feeling happy, that is what matters yes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Starting to think I was a bit heavy handed with the Gin tonight. But I am still feeling happy, that is what matters yes?

Yes. The only thing. If the hangover is severe enough tomorrow you may even qualify for my particular hug speciality.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement