Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,276 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    didnt know that

hes still horribly unfunny

He was talking about the time he drove drunk and accidentally killed a friend. As well as the recent bout of depression.

(He also appeared on a TG4 documentary about the same thing-didn't watch it, but I saw the adverts).

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

mikekerry wrote: »
    Have to disagree there, it's a sin is very well made and he was very good in it.
    He is a good singer also, not sure what he is like outside those gigs?

He was on Graham Norton and just seemed really annoying, but was great in It’s A Sin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

I want to punch Ryan Tubridy in the face extremely f*cking hard.

I also want to punch Judge Judy in the face extremely f*cking hard. Geebag.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I'm not a follower of football but at least he has(d) a genuine talent at it. Posh wasnt exactly the next Kylie, she cant sing to save her life. Remember that gawdawful single she put out after the Spice Girls where her voice was autotuned to death?

kind of admirable to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭John arse

He was on Graham Norton and just seemed really annoying, but was great in It’s A Sin
    not literally ON graham norton i hope:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    ive met her a couple of times , i could not say a word against her

just my view

Have worked with her- she's pleasant enough, certainly acted the celebrity at the time though (it was 2006/2007).

She also has a FILTHY laugh, which I found quite amusing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭barbara anne

That Faye Dunaway one. Dreadful woman. Why adopt those poor orphan children if your just going to be a crank?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

That Faye Dunaway one. Dreadful woman. Why adopt those poor orphan children if your just going to be a crank?

Are you thinking of Mia Farrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭cms88

Paul Treyvaud the ''celebratory chef''. In the media at the moment about reopening etc But is so full of **** it's unreal. Another who i would put into the ''Answer to a question no asked''

His reply to anyone who dares to give a bad review tells you enough about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

cms88 wrote: »
    Paul Treyvaud the ''celebratory chef''. In the media at the moment about reopening etc But is so full of **** it's unreal. Another who i would put into the ''Answer to a question no asked''

His reply to anyone who dares to give a bad review tells you enough about him.

Cant stand him or his FAKE mid Atlantic accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

KungPao wrote: »
    Ryan Gosling. I’m sure he’s a nice man and lovely to his mother and all that, but something about him...

Was flicking through Netflix or Prime the other night, thought First Man might be decent, but I couldn’t hack 2hrs of him, so I passed.

Are you thinking of Mia Farrow?

No!!!!! Mia Farrow was Rosemary's Baby. That woman deserves a medal for the crap she had to put up with.

I'm talking about Faye Dunaway making them call her Mummy dearest. It's the likes of Faye Dunaway that give people like Mia Farrow a bad name

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭cms88

Cant stand him or his FAKE mid Atlantic accent

Hi latest rant is him in a nutshell. Saying he's prepared to go to jail etc when he knows full well they'll be open by July anyway. If he really is prepared to go to jail why not open now?

His replys to people on TripAdvisor are something else. Calling people stupid etc

If ever there's somethiing with an ''I'm better than you'' view it's him. A few years ago he was on the radio before Christmas and was asked would he be open etc Said he never does for Christmas because it's about family etc and that's fine. He was about people who don't have kids etc and said it wasn't really his problem if they're alone and he was better than them becaue he had kids

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Recliner

No!!!!! Mia Farrow was Rosemary's Baby. That woman deserves a medal for the crap she had to put up with.

I'm talking about Faye Dunaway making them call her Mummy dearest. It's the likes of Faye Dunaway that give people like Mia Farrow a bad name

Faye Dunaway played Joan Crawford in a film adaptation of Mommie Dearest.

I think you might be confusing the character with the actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Recliner wrote: »

Was just about to say the same, although dunaway does had a bad rep.

Recliner wrote: »

No it's Faye Dunaway!!!

Now Joan Crawford. She was an incredible woman . And the style!! she owned shoulder pads. You don't get class like her in hollywood anymore.

No it's Faye Dunaway!!!

Now Joan Crawford. She was an incredible woman . And the style!! she owned shoulder pads. You don't get class like her in hollywood anymore.

Sorry, you're definitely confusing the actress and the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

No it's Faye Dunaway!!!

Faye Dunaway has one child which she gave birth to,

Oh fine. Believe what you want. I'm not taking your bait. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,153 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

well, she doesn't. her son is actually adopted. and she does have a reputation for being a massive diva. I still think the other user is getting confused between and the person she played in Mommie Dearest though.

• Advertisement

Oh fine. Believe what you want. I'm not taking your bait. ;)

I don't think anyone is trying to bait you. A quick Google search would show you that you're mistaken.
    It's not really a case of believing what anyone wants, the correct information is freely and widely available.
    Would you not have a quick look?

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Maybe that poster has had a few sherries tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Maybe that poster has had a few sherries tonight.

A few? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Brian Dobson. I have no idea why, I just can't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭Tyrone212

Rose McGowan.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Theman343

Claire Byrne is #1 how people can warm to her I do not know

Stephen Donelly #2 2 ends of a prick

Bressie #3 Dose

Theman343 wrote: »
    Claire Byrne is #1 how people can warm to her I do not know

I think she's bloody useless.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

I think she's bloody useless.

Cute though

Cute though

Each to their own, she does nothing for me.

You can tell she's not a nice person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Dhar Mann

Advertisement