Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭mayo londoner

Neale Redmond

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Neale Redmond

Kneel Richmond?

Said it before but Karl Deeter is akin to dog poo on a pavement

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭mayo londoner

That's the boyo, a dose

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Alan Quinlan the rugby fella.

I can't watch a rugby match if he is on commentary. I cant really put my finger on it but I find him a pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

love that guy

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    love that guy

How did you get on at the protest yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭lapua20grain

Alan Quinlan the rugby fella.

I can't watch a rugby match if he is on commentary. I cant really put my finger on it but I find him a pain.

The most negative commentator on TV I can't watch a match if he is on commentary either it spoils the game

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

How did you get on at the protest yesterday?

Never been to a protest in my life

Any other questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I remember him being interviewed after the US presidential election on Brendan O'Connor

O Connor: "So how did you vote in the election?"

Deeter: "I'm not answering that. Rabble rabble shouldn't have to answer that. How about YOU tell me how YOU voted in the last Irish election!? Rabble rabble! If you tell me how you voted Brendan then I'll tell you how I voted, rabble rabble rabble!!!"

O'Connor: "Eh... ok... so... are you happy Biden won?"

Deeter: "No".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Aunt Viv

Sky King wrote: »
    I remember him being interviewed after the US presidential election on Brendan O'Connor

O Connor: "So how did you vote in the election?"

Deeter: "I'm not answering that. Rabble rabble shouldn't have to answer that. How about YOU tell me how YOU voted in the last Irish election!? Rabble rabble! If you tell me how you voted Brendan then I'll tell you how I voted, rabble rabble rabble!!!"

O'Connor: "Eh... ok... so... are you happy Biden won?"

Deeter: "No".

He has a column in the Irish Sun (Dont worry, I didn't buy it) his last effort was giving out about the minimum wage and how it was a strain on business,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

He has a column in the Irish Sun (Dont worry, I didn't buy it) his last effort was giving out about the minimum wage and how it was a strain on business,

Bet he doesn't even tip waiters or waitresses. Sounds like a douche.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Macdarack

https://youtu.be/VaRAOWmMT3c
    Terence Flanagan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

Macdarack wrote: »
    wow,he does a good interview:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

John arse wrote: »
    wow,he does a good interview:eek:

Funniest bit is towards the end when he's asked about PAYE workers :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,261 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Off topic posts deleted

Do not use this thread to share speculations or unfounded rumors about people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Is that the lad that does all the blinking? Is that a tick or what's the story?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

no -fleas:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Louise Redknapp.

• Advertisement

Richmond does it as well, I've an idea why but don't feel like getting banned today

Thank God I've no idea who that Deeter guy is.

https://twitter.com/siobhni/status/1368183329204408324

The irony of bashing people with what she 'perceives' as a negative, while making so many errors that a three year old child would tell her to go back to speak and spell.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,198 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The more I see of him it has to be Hugh Wallace( The guy off Home of the Year.)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

Mehole Martin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Liam Toland.
    Whiny voice, blinkered analysis, a pretentious personality vacuum.

The more I see of him it has to be Hugh Wallace( The guy off Home of the Year.)

I like Hugh. He's playing the role of the slightly camp man who gets excited about full-length windows, a Japanese garden, and clever attic conversions.

He was on Brendan O'Connor's show a few years ago where he spoke about his sexuality, his addiction to alcohol, his growing up Protestant in a country that was effectively ran by the Catholic church, and how he lost all his money during the Celtic Tiger. It was an interesting piece about an interesting man.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,198 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I like Hugh. He's playing the role of the slightly camp man who gets excited about full-length windows, a Japanese garden, and clever attic conversions.

He was on Brendan O'Connor's show a few years ago where he spoke about his sexuality, his addiction to alcohol, his growing up Protestant in a country that was effectively ran by the Catholic church, and how he lost all his money during the Celtic Tiger. It was an interesting piece about an interesting man.

I liked him after that interview but the more I see on him since I just find him very pompous. He was on The Late Late Show and I thought he was a right git.

I liked him after that interview but the more I see on him since I just find him very pompous. He was on The Late Late Show and I thought he was a right git.

His voice grates on my brain, like a cheese grater. I actively avoid his shows. My mum loves home renovation shows. She's tuned into him a few times, but I think even she got tired of his schtick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I get a strong feeling that Steven Fry has had many an honourable mention in thread, in fact Id say many a QI panel member has been honourably torn asunder here too. Weasley, pompous, well-chuffed, smuggy w*nkers.

Advertisement