Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

Brooklyn Beckham.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭John arse

Brooklyn Beckham.
    all of them especially victoria

• Registered Users Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭Be right back

John arse wrote: »
    all of them especially victoria

David and Victoria are annoying but they worked for their money. Brooklyn just seems to live off their money and now his financee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭John arse

so...my mate (who's got a few quid),his missus wanted a range rover evoque.he's in the showroom with the salesman doing his patter,'it's designed by victoria Beckham you know'.he got her an audi!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,040 ✭✭✭✭neris

John arse wrote: »
    no the posh english knob on you tube trying to sell me an audio book:mad::mad::mad:

Oh yeah the amazon prick hes recently started showing up in ads on my videos. Etoro aswell but thats a company but still cant stand them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

David and Victoria are annoying but they worked for their money. Brooklyn just seems to live off their money and now his financee.

It's a bit of a stretch to say that Victoria "worked" for her money. All she was required to do in the Spice Girls was pout and throw a few shapes then she married a millionaire footballer.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Mike Murdock

neris wrote: »
    Oh yeah the amazon prick hes recently started showing up in ads on my videos. Etoro aswell but thats a company but still cant stand them

Those assholes plugging that Oribi Analytics package on Youtube is one for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

It's a bit of a stretch to say that Victoria "worked" for her money. All she was required to do in the Spice Girls was pout and throw a few shapes then she married a millionaire footballer.

Yeah and why wouldn't Brooklyn live off his parents money, they're multi-millionaires. He's hardly gonna say to David...no dad, I don't want a beautiful Ferrari F40..I'd rather take the bus until I can afford my own set of wheels. As if and who could blame him.
    He'll probably end up modelling or bringing out a fashion line and will become a name in his own right albeit on the back of his parents.

Actually while im here..David Beckham

• Registered Users Posts: 40,179 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

all david did was kick a football if you want to be that reductive.

all david did was kick a football if you want to be that reductive.

I'm not a follower of football but at least he has(d) a genuine talent at it. Posh wasnt exactly the next Kylie, she cant sing to save her life. Remember that gawdawful single she put out after the Spice Girls where her voice was autotuned to death?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭The Inbetween is mine

Grainne Seoige ... complaining about leaving home and coming back to Ireland and the cold Irish weather...
    airs and graces on that wan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,281 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Grainne Seoige ... complaining about leaving home and coming back to Ireland and the cold Irish weather...

Probably came back to IReland to find husband number 3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

It's far from that she was reared, I can tell you that for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,554 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Fingers crossed.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

The Spice girls had a few good years in the 90s when record sales were high, would think she wasn't short of a pound before she married Beckham

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Northernlily

Brooklyn Beckham.

Seems like a right annoyance edge lord type. Got his missus to bes grandma's name tatooted on him. Like wtaf.

Doesn't seem long ago but, remember the day that little cnut was born and its kind of sickening to see him spending 350k an engagement ring with no real actual talent whilst I slog away on the daily grind.

Some people just have it made from day 1.

Seems like a right annoyance edge lord type. Got his missus to bes grandma's name tatooted on him. Like wtaf.

Doesn't seem long ago but, remember the day that little cnut was born and its kind of sickening to see him spending 350k an engagement ring with no real actual talent whilst I slog away on the daily grind.

Some people just have it made from day 1.

Tbf to him, he's following in his momma's footprints-marrying into money.

His 'financee'... I mean 'fiancee' Nicola Peltz is LOADED. Her dad owns a movie studio. (It's why she was in so many films, despite being a worse actress than Victoria Beckham).
    They're richer than David and Victoria could ever hope to be.

Tbf to him, he's following in his momma's footprints-marrying into money.

His 'financee'... I mean 'fiancee' Nicola Peltz is LOADED. Her dad owns a movie studio. (It's why she was in so many films, despite being a worse actress than Victoria Beckham).
    They're richer than David and Victoria could ever hope to be.

here was me thinking that victoria made quite a bit of money before she got married.

here was me thinking that victoria made quite a bit of money before she got married.

Yeah, but considering how 'wealthy' the rest of the Spice Girls are, I'd say it was spent pretty quickly.

Mel B aka Scary Spice has spent the vast majority of money, hence why she'd sell her kidney for another 15 minutes of fame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭piwyudo0fhn57b

Any "influencer"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,927 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Is she not still with husband no.2??

Yeah, but considering how 'wealthy' the rest of the Spice Girls are, I'd say it was spent pretty quickly.

Mel B aka Scary Spice has spent the vast majority of money, hence why she'd sell her kidney for another 15 minutes of fame.

just because one of them spaffed it up the wall does not mean they all did. and the fact remains she had money before she married. she didnt marry into it.

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Is she not still with husband no.2??

For the time being... she might be bored now. Grainne always loved the attention. Without it, she might cease to exist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

just because one of them spaffed it up the wall does not mean they all did. and the fact remains she had money before she married. she didnt marry into it.

A quick Google search shows that they’re all in great shape financially with net-worth of $20-40m depending on who it is.

Except for Mel B.

So it is kind of silly to suggest that Victoria Beckham was marrying anyone for money.

She probably had a lot more money than he did back then.

A quick Google search shows that they’re all in great shape financially with net-worth of $20-40m depending on who it is.

Except for Mel B.

So it is kind of silly to suggest that Victoria Beckham was marrying anyone for money.

She probably had a lot more money than he did back then.

Beckham was making the most money from endorsements, adverts, modelling etc. Probably more from playing on the pitch, tbh.
    (Brylcreem, his own football game, licensing agreements for use of his likeness in Fifa football video games, all the modelling deals, his own cologne, etc).

It's reckoned Victoria's worth about 100 million now, whilst David is in the 450 million range.

Beckham was making the most money from endorsements, adverts, modelling etc. Probably more from playing on the pitch, tbh.
    (Brylcreem, his own football game, licensing agreements for use of his likeness in Fifa football video games, all the modelling deals, his own cologne, etc).

It's reckoned Victoria's worth about 100 million now, whilst David is in the 450 million range.

at the time they married? I doubt there was much difference between them financially when they got married. he was still 4 years away from his real big money move to Madrid. marrying her improved his marketability. The sum was definitely greater than the parts

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Alan Carr

ok you're gay we get it, no need to be so in our face about it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

When they met in 1997 there’s no doubt that she was more successful financially.

We’re not talking about today.

Boxer Kenny Egan, always got the impression hes a complete knobend. Confirmed when he popped up in a photo posing with Daniel Kinehan in that Panorama doc.

• Advertisement

Boxer Kenny Egan, always got the impression hes a complete knobend. Confirmed when he popped up in a photo posing with Daniel Kinehan in that Panorama doc.

Egan's a great example of someone who had it all, and threw it all away.

Advertisement