Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Someone told me you could make white hot chocolate. I don't know why, but that disconcerts me mentally and physically.

I remember the first time I had white hot chocolate. It was in a Butlers café near Grafton Street. Weird sense of nostalgia now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Went onto my Bebo page think i just mentally died. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I honestly would be afraid to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Oh god I'm going to go onto mine now. My username and password are so embarrassing, god knows how bad the profile will be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I went on mine a month ago, despaired at how stupid I was, deleted every bit of evidence that I ever used the site (near four hours), changed my name and password to random gibberish, deleted the entire body of the profile, and made sure none of my future children can ever know.

Oh, also, three people in my friends were online, which was very odd.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Someone told me you could make white hot chocolate. I don't know why, but that disconcerts me mentally and physically.

You can, I got a tub of the powder mix thing for Christmas, its soo nice! Its much sweeter than normal hot chocolate tho(Well atleast mine is, but its nicer! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I deleted my bebo when I set up facebook. I apparently joined facebook in March 2009.

:cool:

I had over 4000 luvs on bebo :(

Grindylow wrote: »

Ladies' man! :cool:

I think... or Man's lady? :confused:

Ladies' man! :cool:

I think... or Man's lady? :confused:

More like "I'll give you luv if you put me in your top 16" pimp. :L

• Advertisement

More like "I'll give you luv if you put me in your top 16" pimp. :L

Hahaha. I found this cheat software thing to draw claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass whiteboards. I had my own business going, I used to charge 2 luvs for each pic :cool:

Da wtf. Ive seen alot of crazy shtuff but these people are getting mental :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

I remember S(hahaha!) being disgusting you had way more Luvs than him! :pac:

Hahaha. I found this cheat software thing to draw claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass whiteboards. I had my own business going, I used to charge 2 luvs for each pic :cool:

Ahahaha same something to do with copying codes over and back from a picture to the whiteboard.. then Bebo copped on and stopped it!
    I remember S(hahaha!) being disgusting you had way more Luvs than him! :pac:

Ahahaha fhl! Thought you're in Kilkenny?

Thought A told you? Was too sick to go so asked her yesterday could be we changed it tomorrow and I'm staying for the weekend in other Adrians anyway so made more sense to go tomorrow, any chance of you coming tomorrow?

Ahahaha same something to do with copying codes over and back from a picture to the whiteboard.. then Bebo copped on and stopped it!

Yeah, that was it! :D
    Ah, the days when you could only give one luv a day and you had like a list of people who were getting your luv and on which day...

Thought A told you? Was too sick to go so asked her yesterday could be we changed it tomorrow and I'm staying for the weekend in other Adrians anyway so made more sense to go tomorrow, any chance of you coming tomorrow?

Eeh dunno Aish asked me earlier but I've to check laters.. Will let you know tonight!
    Yeah, that was it! :D
    Ah, the days when you could only give one luv a day and you had like a list of people who were getting your luv and on which day...

hahaha "I owe you 1 luv.." then they gave us 3.. it's like 6 now or something <3

Eeh dunno Aish asked me earlier but I've to check laters.. Will let you know tonight!

hahaha "I owe you 1 luv.." then they gave us 3.. it's like 6 now or something <3
    5, I checked a few minutes ago! I also went onto my friends' bebos to find embarrassing things they had written!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

'Soz hun no luv left but i'll give it back 2moro! XXXXX' and you knew you weren't getting it back. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

The awkward moment when your Other Half gives their "luv" to someone who isn't you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Boards voicing its opposition to our SOPA...

'Hon the DeV!!

1810846626_11e3683bf2.jpg

Antifreeze, satisfying alcoholic beverage since 1859 :pac:

Got to love my grandfather. In the pub Saturday night all i could hear was . There hes off drinking his Antifreeze. He'll start in the morning I'll tell ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

because of the status of a friend of my sisters I've lost all fate in humanity.

Transcript:
    awkward moment when you saw ta (insert name) wua and he goes this and mucie...im like wa ment ta say tunes :P naa awkward moment where you kno yu have a nut job of a m8 :p

If I wrote like that at 14 I would have hoped to have been forcibly removed from existence.

f0ggy92 wrote: »
    because of the status of a friend of my sisters I've lost all fate in humanity.

Transcript:
    awkward moment when you saw ta (insert name) wua and he goes this and mucie...im like wa ment ta say tunes :P naa awkward moment where you kno yu have a nut job of a m8 :p

If I wrote like that at 14 I would have hoped to have been forcibly removed from existence.

I've never been so proud to not fully understand something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

f0ggy92 wrote: »

what

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

what

It's the status that I was talking about. Some friend of my sister's posted that to facebook. A human being actually managed to write something that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Note to self: Do not drink 2 bottles of 4 euro wine or you will wake up in Ballybricken with bruises all over you and have to walk across town in a dress at 9 am...

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Note to self: Do not drink 2 bottles of 4 euro wine or you will wake up in Ballybricken with bruises all over you and have to walk across town in a dress at 9 am...

Wait....define in ballybricken. As in the green? :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Wait....define in ballybricken. As in the green? :/

No, a house...but without my phone, money or keys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Aoifey! wrote: »
    No, a house...but without my phone, money or keys.
    Smooth

Advertisement