Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC/MMA Gambling. **NO AFTER-TIMING**

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

mailburner wrote: »
    credit where it's due...the man has only been knocked out by vitor which was the same vitor that knocked out rock and hendo but that punch that hendo
    landed would have knocked out a horse

it's still hard enough to make a case for bisbing however but man would I love to be wrong on that
    5/4 rock to win in round one is pretty miserable (5/2 rnd 2)

Yeah thats a pathetic price only one firm priced up the markets will go up in a few days might be a firm or 2 out of line.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,098 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Gamebred wrote: »
    Bisping wouldnt have a prayer with a full camp,on 2 weeks notice coming off a movie set its laughable anyone giving him a prayer,he was basically knocked out by Anderson not long ago,will be ko'd stiff within 2 rounds looking forward to see how its priced.
    Rockhold will be a huge favorite and deservedly so. But saying Bisping should be 70/1 is pure exaggeration.

Its one thing in a discussion/hype thread to talk about "no chance", "guaranteed" etc. But this is a gambling thread, for normal folk ;)

Mellor wrote: »
    Rockhold will be a huge favorite and deservedly so. But saying Bisping should be 70/1 is pure exaggeration.

Its one thing in a discussion/hype thread to talk about "no chance", "guaranteed" etc. But this is a gambling thread, for normal folk ;)

Figure of speech relax ffs he wins ill get bisping tatted on my forehead..

Figure of speech relax ffs he wins ill get bisping tatted on my forehead..

You haven't got them Jon Anik balls to do that.

How about a username change until UFC 200?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Devastator wrote: »
    2 for me tonight
    Almeida, Miranda & Saffadine straight wins for about 4/1

Almeida/Garbrandt over 1.5rds & Miranda KO for about 7/2

Pitiful.

Can we please stop this BS about getting tattoos? Gamebred if your that confident, put your money where your gob is and offer 70/1(or higher because thats underpriced!) on Bisping this weekend. This is a gambling thread afterall

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I'll happily take a punt if someone wants to offer up 70/1

I'll even take the same bet for Bisping to win by submission or KO for that...

I'd do more take a punt, It would be max bet for me. As much as I can get on at that price.

obv not going to happen though

Lads give your head a shake ffs

On underdogs Faber is a much better bet at 5/1 to beat Cruz than Bisping is against Luke.

Ok that settle's it. If Bisping wins Gamebred will change his username to BispingsTaterTots.
    Fair play Gamebred

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

rockhold 15/8 to win by sub pp yet only best priced evens by ko

am surprised the sub is nearly double the ko odds :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

mailburner wrote: »
    rockhold 15/8 to win by sub pp yet only best priced evens by ko

am surprised the sub is nearly double the ko odds :confused:

I've lumped on Luke by Ko/Tko/DQ. Think it's a gift at evens. Shortened to 5/6 after I lumped lol

2 week camp and Luke far superior fighter & striker will just have too much for Bisping. Just slightly wary of sub but think it will be devastating Ko or flurry of answered strikes where ref jumps in.

PIMPHO wrote: »
    I've lumped on Luke by Ko/Tko/DQ. Think it's a gift at evens. Shortened to 5/6 after I lumped lol

2 week camp and Luke far superior fighter & striker will just have too much for Bisping. Just slightly wary of sub but think it will be devastating Ko or flurry of answered strikes where ref jumps in.

you may be right but bisbing is fairly elusive so it won't be easy and his chin has stood up well over the years
    I've backed the sub for a small stake thinking it's value and see the sub/ko as 50/50 myself

fancy bisbing to get past the first which is awfully priced at 6/5 in favour of luke
    might be a bit of value on luke round two or three at 13/4/15/2 even round 4 at 20s (365) when some as short as 10s (pp)
    I'd imagine it's pretty unlikely however to go four........I really hope I lose my bet and bisbing wins though

We all expected Jones to maul osp early nobody seen it going to a decision,rd 1 is a rotten price id dutch 2nd and 3rd tbh,

Cruz will probably dominate Uriah with his movement and striking but I think it might get emotional with the hatred they have for each other plus the fact dom looked to be limping in that embedded episode is tempted me to back Faber at the prices.

We all expected Jones to maul osp early nobody seen it going to a decision,rd 1 is a rotten price id dutch 2nd and 3rd tbh,

Cruz will probably dominate Uriah with his movement and striking but I think it might get emotional with the hatred they have for each other plus the fact dom looked to be limping in that embedded episode is tempted me to back Faber at the prices.

He'd probably beat uriah with one leg though :pac:

The round one bet at short odds is one to avoid more often than not imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Christ sakes I backed Dong Yun Kim vs Polo Reyes at 10/11 just now.... Didn't realise that it wasn't stun gun! But another guy by the exact same name!!

Tom Breese looks a great price at Evs tonight in my opinion. Didn't look great last time out but I expect big things from him tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,368 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Doing Clay Guida at 2s.

Brian Ortega lost the first 2 rounds against Brandao until catching him in the sub. I think Guida could well grind out a decision here. Guida by decision is 3/1 but I'll stick with the straight win.

Rogan went to read his name out and paused and stuttered at the weigh ins he was like thats not stungun lol

dulux99 wrote: »
    Christ sakes I backed Dong Yun Kim vs Polo Reyes at 10/11 just now.... Didn't realise that it wasn't stun gun! But another guy by the exact same name!!.

Lol, I was looking at the odds earlier wondering if that's happen to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mellor wrote: »
    Lol, I was looking at the odds earlier wondering if that's happen to anyone.

I put up a post on here a few months back saying that a bookmaker had got the pricing wrong with the Stun Gun v Steele fight. Thank Christ I realised it was the other Dong Hyun Kim before I pulled the trigger as he got KO'd in the 3rd round! :pac:

Treble: €50
    Dominick Cruz @ 1.20
    Cole Miller @ 1.57
    Tom Breese @ 1.80

Cruz is focus, and Faber past his prime. Miller is a solid fighter facing a short notice replacement for BJ
    Breese is the nest big thing from the UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

callaway92 wrote: »
    Doing Clay Guida at 2s.

Brian Ortega lost the first 2 rounds against Brandao until catching him in the sub. I think Guida could well grind out a decision here. Guida by decision is 3/1 but I'll stick with the straight win.

I really fancy Ortega there. Guida is going to keep diving into arguably the best guard player in the ufc

Is it me or is the total Bisping write off a little to harsh?

Like I would totally put Rockhold as heavy enough favourite but its 4/1 on paddy power for the fight to make it to the championship rounds? The bookies seem to really think Rockhold wins in round 1.

I could see Bisping trying to not engage to much in earlier rounds and try tire Rockhold out,now I know this probably wont work but does anyone here not think 4/1 for the fight to go into championship rounds is good

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

A whole €6 on Vick,Penne & Poirier treble (5.5/1)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I have a fiver on breese, poirier, Holloway, cruz and rockhold. Was tempted to throw Ortega in but left him out, just never know with guida

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

taking it handy tonight, only going with a speculative tenner on bisping whos crazy at 4/1 imo, too many times now ive burned myself thinking ' ah bisping hasnt a hope here'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

I've gone for Breeze by KO Rd 2 €10 @ 22/1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Simply Red wrote: »
    I have a fiver on breese, poirier, Holloway, cruz and rockhold. Was tempted to throw Ortega in but left him out, just never know with guida

Like the look of those five myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

mdwexford wrote: »
    Like the look of those five myself.
    Getting about 4/1 on PP, not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 21,352 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Going for 50 on this double:
    Ortega by sub
    Lombard by KO

The two safest MOV choices on the card for me, just need to win a bet based on how the last few weeks have gone for me.

• Advertisement

Lombard rnd 1 10/11 main bet for me
    Can't imagine a worse match up for dan

Rock sub 15/8 bit of value imo

Double of poirier green/ holloway lamas to go the distance

Advertisement