Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer Tusla New Competition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Mala1313

Got the email too. Is it normal for Tusla to be going straight to the interview stage??? I was expecting some kind of the assessment first.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jock 1

Yay movement at last , I was beginning to give up on this one ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭S321

I got the email aswell. I wonder does this mean we are guaranteed a interview and have passed stage one or is it a generic email for the whole country to everyone who applied.. It could just be wishful thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭jock 1

Probably generic but who knows , fingers crossed we will know one way or another soon , best of luck everyone

jock 1 wrote: »
    Probably generic but who knows , fingers crossed we will know one way or another soon , best of luck everyone

Thank you, yes best of luck everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mr lebowski

I got the same email but someone I work with got a message through the portal saying they were unsuccesful as the microsoft skills dont meet the criteria.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Australia33

Any know if this is for permanent positions?

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Any know if this is for permanent positions?

As far as I know sucessful canditates will be placed on a panel wich will be used to fill permanent and fixed term vacancies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Hi does anyone know how long we will be waiting to hear about an interview? First time going through this procedure. Maybe someone has been through it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Australia33

Anyone get an interview yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Larryduff2018

I'm on my hols soon so hoping I don't miss interviews when there on.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Mr lebowski

I just got an email about an interview in 2 weeks time. Does anybody have a list of all of tuslas offices nationwide to see where the jobs are being recruited for?

I just got an email about an interview in 2 weeks time. Does anybody have a list of all of tuslas offices nationwide to see where the jobs are being recruited for?

Thats great news, congrats. Where is your interview being held? Unfortunately I got the previous email regarding up coming interviews but nothing since. Best of luck and please let us know what the interview entails.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Linking123!

What area did you apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 blackro12345

I have an interview on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Linking123!

I have an interview on Tuesday
    Hi
    What area did you apply for?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 blackro12345

Dublin

Dublin

Best of luck. Great to hear the proccess has begun. Now the rest of us just need to get called.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 DarceyEllie

Hello. Just got a call for interview. Applied for cork

Hello. Just got a call for interview. Applied for cork

Brilliant, best of luck.
    Anyone in the West hear anything yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

Got called for Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 annemm

Got called for Limerick.

Are the interviews in Dublin ?

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

annemm wrote: »
    Are the interviews in Dublin ?

No mines in Limerick anyway

S321 wrote: »
    Brilliant, best of luck.
    Anyone in the West hear anything yet?
    No I've heard nothing oy got the email there saying interviews in the coming weeks. Im on hols soon so hopefully I'll be around if they do call

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Mala1313

Anyone from Clare or Galway got called yet??.

Hi all when I applied for this it just said region Dublin, mid leinster west etc it didn't allow me to apply by County just region but in the additional notes section. I added westmeath and Roscommon as preferences which are West and mid leinster region.
    How do you know what county you get called for I'm presuming in the call for interview they state where. The regions are so vast.

No mines in Limerick anyway

Would limerick be considered South Region or West

I applied for Dublin Mid Leinster. Only email I got so far was one dated 29th of May saying

"Dear Candidate, Tusla Recruit would like to inform you that the Clerical Officer Grade III campaign will be proceeding to the interview stage over the coming weeks Clerical Officer Grade III campaign will be proceeding to the interview stage over the coming weeks"

Hoping I get an email soon for an interview.

Has anyone heard back for Dublin Mid Leinster interviews yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

I applied for Dublin Mid Leinster. Only email I got so far was one dated 29th of May saying

"Dear Candidate, Tusla Recruit would like to inform you that the Clerical Officer Grade III campaign will be proceeding to the interview stage over the coming weeks Clerical Officer Grade III campaign will be proceeding to the interview stage over the coming weeks"

Hoping I get an email soon for an interview.

Has anyone heard back for Dublin Mid Leinster interviews yet?

I'd imagine interviews for each region are on at the same time. I've my interview Monday morning in cork, i'm living in Kerry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Roadrunner4

Fracture wrote: »
    I'd imagine interviews for each region are on at the same time. I've my interview Monday morning in cork, i'm living in Kerry.

Best of luck!
    Let us know how it went, questions etc.

Advertisement