Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Options
1161162163164165167»

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Unfortunately not, don't even have a princess lifestyle :)

Unless of course that lifestyle is looking like you've been dragged thru a bush backwards, permanent exhausted looking face and by end of the day questionable food stains on every piece of clothing.... Cos I'm rockin that lifestyle at the moment :)

Like you narrowly escaped a violent coup in your country of origin, fleeing in only the clothes on your back? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Be right back

Jeff2 wrote: »
    She is a Royal I think.

I don't know how much Cliff got paid but doing nothing and then staying in the hotel was some easy ride.

You are probably thinking of Zara Phillips who's married to another ex rugby player!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,178 ✭✭✭crisco10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZKpoJvpn0

An hour long chat with James about the whole experience.

It's actually quite an interesting insight into the whole process, he talks a lot about it and the filming etc. E.g. heavily chaperoned for the opening scenes on the dock and not allowed talk to other contestants despite just meeting them. That they are made re-shoot walk-ons ad infinitum etc.

Most interesting thing for me was that Adele's picture wasn't even her idea. The producers made her bring it in, she wanted to bring in a picture of her partner but was vetoed by producers.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,373 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

OK mag should rename to DanJac mag

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Only just watched the coming out show there. Raging Jac won, she didn't seem that chuffed and Dan's an awful wankah. Andy would have loved to win, such a shame.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Gizmo55 wrote: »

So funny. :D

Only no mention of Sandra. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

extra camp axed

• Registered Users Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭prunudo

extra camp axed

Not surprised, it got very shouty and unfunny the last couple of years. Although I'd imagine they'll still have some sort of after show, they did cover a good few topics that either happened during the show or weren't shown on the main show.

extra camp axed
    prunudo wrote: »
    Not surprised, it got very shouty and unfunny the last couple of years. Although I'd imagine they'll still have some sort of after show, they did cover a good few topics that either happened during the show or weren't shown on the main show.

I do think Roman will get some companion show

• Advertisement

Caitlyn Jenner is going be on Mrs Brown’s Boys

Advertisement