Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I could see him going in next year to win to become King. ITV would lap up having a Jungle Queen & King

• Registered Users Posts: 85,602 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MelanieC wrote: »
    She's the first iac winner ever not to do the usual post exit interviews with the various itv shows. Would've thought she was bound by contract to do so.

OK magazine "world exclusive" interview no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭Rfrip

will anyone be watching dancing with the stars when it starts after christmas

asking for a friend...........

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Rfrip wrote: »
    will anyone be watching dancing with the stars when it starts after christmas

asking for a friend...........

Mise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,827 ✭✭✭Rfrip

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mise

great...we can share our irrational hatred for the contestants over there aswell :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

Rfrip wrote: »
    great...we can share our irrational hatred for the contestants over there aswell :pac::pac::pac:

I still have an irrational dislike for Andrew and haven’t quite figured out why yet

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yes. The producers thought she was too fragile to deal with their situation on national tv. They're hyper focused on their duty of care since the love Island suicides.

The show really did do a lot for JacAss this year, all in her favour :rolleyes:

If she could not hack being away from her kids or more so her cheating spouse why enter the jungle, of course the exposure and money helped

After Caitlyn do we know who else got mega bucks, Kate seems to have been wanted a few years for this

Andy probably did for free :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,835 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Andy probably paid to do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,086 ✭✭✭Be right back

Apparently Jac and Dan are renewing their wedding vows!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,226 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I still have an irrational dislike for Andrew and haven’t quite figured out why yet
    You need to head over to AH to the " someone you inexplicably dislike" thread with that :pac:

• Advertisement

I'll get my hat, I assume we are all invited :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'll get my hat, I assume we are all invited :p

Probably somewhere hot and sunny! Of course we are all invited!!

Attention seeking fame hungry twats

I guess they see it as their career!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And they have probably sold the "Exclusive Photos Of Their Magical Day" , to Hello /OK , whatever ..
    Kerching... money rolls in again .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    And they have probably sold the "Exclusive Photos Of Their Magical Day" , to Hello /OK , whatever ..
    Kerching... money rolls in again .

My money's on OK and possibly Daily mail exclusive too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I really hope this isn't true

I saw something in the paper (online) today of their relationship. I feel bad for her that it's tabloid headlines

Here it is. Even though I'm not a fan of hers and think she's super fake, I absolutely feel so sorry for her that the headline is about her weight. Like she wasn't overweight to begin with! https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/im-a-celebrity/10517525/jacqueline-jossa-weight-loss-im-a-celeb/

GL-timeline-dan-jac-v3-1.jpg?w=620

wyrn wrote: »
    I saw something in the paper (online) today of their relationship. I feel bad for her that it's tabloid headlines

I feel sorry for any woman who settles for a cheater and doesn’t have the courage to flick him away and be strong .

• Advertisement

Here it is. Even though I'm not a fan of hers and think she's super fake, I absolutely feel so sorry for her that the headline is about her weight. Like she wasn't overweight to begin with! https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/im-a-celebrity/10517525/jacqueline-jossa-weight-loss-im-a-celeb/

GL-timeline-dan-jac-v3-1.jpg?w=620

That is so fcuked up , seeing it laid out in a timeline like that , imo .
    I know I don't like her , but why is she staying with him ? If it was a lack of confidence in herself , you'd have hoped the jungle experience would have given her a sense of new found courage , to not keep forgiving him .

It's sad really , no one deserves to be publicly humiliated like that .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That is so fcuked up , seeing it laid out in a timeline like that , imo .
    I know I don't like her , but why is she staying with him ? If it was a lack of confidence in herself , you'd have hoped the jungle experience would have given her a sense of new found courage , to not keep forgiving him .

It's sad really , no one deserves to be publicly humiliated like that .
    The thing that struck me about it is, I bet he cheated more on her than what's printed. She deserves better

The thing that struck me about it is, I bet he cheated more on her than what's printed. She deserves better

Oh I agree with you wyrn , it's very possible that he has bedded more than is public knowledge .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,183 ✭✭✭prunudo

No idea of her eastenders storylines but got the impression she doesn't really know who she is, half living her life as an alter ego of her soap opera character. She was so obsessed with being liked by Caitlyn, sucking up to her and going about the Kardashians. Similarly but to a lesser extent fawning over Nadine, where as she was just normal and was herself.
    I think thats where the fakeness is coming from, she has so little confidence in herself and who she is, she doesn't realise she can do better than the cheating hubby.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I think she looks better in the before pic. Either way shes a pretty girl.

That timeline says he kissed Alexandria, as if its confirmed, no "allegedly" or "rumoured", so I'm guessing there is proof of that, in which case wtf is she doing with him still??
    Whatever about wanting to believe his lies (I've been there) but when there is solid proof, how can you stay with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Slightly off topic but I know you guys so it's relevant.

Anyone see the interview with Maura Higgins and Michael Barrymore? He still seems mentally unstable to me???

They're both going to be on Dancing on Ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but I know you guys so it's relevant.

Anyone see the interview with Maura Higgins and Michael Barrymore? He still seems mentally unstable to me???

They're both going to be on Dancing on Ice.

Who is Maura Higgins?

Barrymore was on CBB a good few years ago and he had a bit of a meltdown on it. I don’t think he was been right since the drowning incident.

Who is Maura Higgins?

Barrymore was on CBB a good few years ago and he had a bit of a meltdown on it. I don’t think he was been right since the drowning incident.

She was on Love Island.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Nothing screams cheating like a vow renewal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Who is Maura Higgins?

He came runner up though so the public support is there for him. He should have won it if there hadn’t of been a fake celeb.

Advertisement