Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm a Celebrity 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ok guys. Wishing all my PMS group a great Christmas and new year. You are such nice kind and genuine people. I only made one mistake. So not too bad. Talk again soon. Remember S.O.B. 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ok guys. Wishing all my PMS group a great Christmas and new year.

P*ss Myself Group?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭Jeff2

For me the biggest thing in this show was that I liked Caitlyn and thought I wouldn't.

In the extra show she said she had 5000 hours flying and had owned a pitts plane.

Nothing like the person I thought she would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

KatW4 wrote: »
    Had to watch it an hour later tonight. Raging Andy didn't win it! He was so lovely, he totally deserved it.

Couldn't get over the fake reunion between Jacqueline and her husband. It was so forced and he only cared about the camera. At least she tried to hide her face a bit!

Had to watch it late too, just finished now and am gutted with the result, would've liked the reverse order. Can't actually believe jac won, must've been a sympathy vote from people re her philandering husband surely?

I know I'm biased what with being eternally in love with him but I thought Roman contributed the most in terms of entertainment what with his impressions and funny questions and the like. What did she do only cry fake tears all the time?

Had to watch it an hour later tonight. Raging Andy didn't win it! He was so lovely, he totally deserved it.

Couldn't get over the fake reunion between Jacqueline and her husband. It was so forced and he only cared about the camera. At least she tried to hide her face a bit!

Had to watch it late too, just finished now and am gutted with the result, would've liked the reverse order. Can't actually believe jac won, must've been a sympathy vote from people re her philandering husband surely?

I know I'm biased what with being eternally in love with him but I thought Roman contributed the most in terms of entertainment what with his impressions and funny questions and the like. What did she do only cry fake tears all the time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

Out of the final two, i feel she needed it more than he did. He was also a very gracious runner up.

I hope she takes the initiative and does a little reinventing starting by dumping the scumbag shes with.

I got an idea the doormat comment she made in her interview was aimed at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Ok guys. Wishing all my PMS group a great Christmas and new year. You are such nice kind and genuine people. I only made one mistake. So not too bad. Talk again soon. Remember S.O.B. 2020.

Pre Menstrual Syndrome?

Explains everything

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭galwayllm

Found this season one of the worst and most forced ever..... Delighted that Jacqueline won it tho

Ian Wright for me didn't come of it this looking good at al

I think Roman hit the nail on the head, they were not really that hungry this year. The bush tucker seemed to be really simple and nothing like it was in the past years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

What show is S.O.B.? Do you mean Skating on Ice?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 345 ✭✭Tea Shock

I was really tired of it by the end and glad it was over! Caitlyn Jenner said when she came out that the American version is only 2 weeks. that would have been better!

Hated most of the "celebs" - they were all too nice - mostly fake nice, particularly irritated by the constant kissing of the arse of the "truly inspirational" Caitlyn Jenner. Wright, Jossa and Haskell were forced down our throats way more than all the others and the 3 of them were massive knobs (although Ian Wright was suddenly a lot more likable after Haskell left). It's not even that they were dickheads - the show actually needs more dickheads. But they were just vanilla, uninteresting dickheads.

Hated most of the trials. 80% to 100% of the stars achieved every time. So very predictable.

Hated the winner - the Brits are morphing into the Americans more and more all the time the way they fall for fakeness. I don't think even Andy really liked Jaqueline!

I liked Kate, Andy and Roman, Hardly saw any of Adele, Maxwell, Cliff and somewhat, Nadine. They would have shown hardly any of Andy too only for he got to the end when there was hardly anyone else left to show

Next year, they need some complex characters. It needs a Roy Keane or a Justin Bieber or a Russell Crowe or a Hugh Grant. I doubt any of them would do it - but it needs those type of dickeads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm kinda gonna miss watching it tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I'm kinda gonna miss watching it tonight!

You’ll find its the thread you’ll miss not the show itself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

who does everyone think gained and lost from the show

lost
    ian and james lost a lot
    jac ass lost a lot. really showed how imature and fake she is

gained
    andy only really confermed that he is a lovely guy
    caitlin and nadine gained the most . most people thought they would be trouble makers and full of them selves. but the reality is the oposite

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Rfrip wrote: »
    You’ll find its the thread you’ll miss not the show itself :)

I was about to post the same....didn't really post here as I'd watch the show later....Can't be dealing with ads....but I'd have the thread open and be following along :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

who does everyone think gained and lost from the show

lost
    ian and james lost a lot
    jac ass lost a lot. really showed how imature and fake she is

gained
    andy only really confermed that he is a lovely guy
    caitlin and nadine gained the most . most people thought they would be trouble makers and full of them selves. but the reality is the oposite

I agree with you TPT .

And Roman came across as a lovely young man , funny , caring , I knew nothing about him before the show , but have nothing bad to say about him tbh .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭prunudo

I thought Kate gained a lot as the series went on and also as already mentioned, Nadine.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,108 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I would say Kate , Andy , Roman , Nadine and Caitlyn all came across well and will gain from it .
    Roman I think will gain most and get TV work from it

Jac will gain momentarily financially but will fade into obscurity in tome is my guess

James will have lost as he was a complete tosser in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Andy would do it for the price of a family holiday.

Send the family on holiday while he has fun in the jungle. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Rfrip wrote:
    You’ll find its the thread you’ll miss not the show itself

You're right! It's the first thread I check when I log onto boards!

I agree with those who will gain from this. I think Roman will be on Extra Camp next year. Delighted for Nadine too, everyone knows she's a genuinely nice person now.

Ian and James just proved how nasty they can be.

I'm conflicted with Jacqueline. I didn't like her, I think she is extremely immature and dramatic. But I do feel bad for her, she's stuck with that idiot of a husband and he is clearly just looking for fame. He will string her along now for a while because she has won but it won't be long before he is off cheating again.

• Advertisement

You're right! It's the first thread I check when I log onto boards!

I agree with those who will gain from this. I think Roman will be on Extra Camp next year. Delighted for Nadine too, everyone knows she's a genuinely nice person now.

Ian and James just proved how nasty they can be.

I'm conflicted with Jacqueline. I didn't like her, I think she is extremely immature and dramatic. But I do feel bad for her, she's stuck with that idiot of a husband and he is clearly just looking for fame. He will string her along now for a while because she has won but it won't be long before he is off cheating again.

she is not stuck with him. she is choosing to be with him.
    its not like he hasnt given her reasons to kick him to the kirb.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,520 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dan's brother auditioned for X Factor (The Band, 1 week series) and JacAss does not want to do any interviews about her family and marriage :rolleyes:

Is it because of JacAss and Dan that families visiting the final few celebs in the jungle was cancelled this series?

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    I would say Kate , Andy , Roman , Nadine and Caitlyn all came across well and will gain from it .
    Roman I think will gain most and get TV work from it

Jac will gain momentarily financially but will fade into obscurity in tome is my guess

James will have lost as he was a complete tosser in my opinion

Agree with all points here, i think the one on Jac is most interesting. The fiasco around her love life is going to sink her if she lets it.

Hopefully she dumps him and gets on with it. I don't mean that in a bad way, i honestly hope she comes out on top because the guy she is with is some scumbag.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Dan's brother auditioned for X Factor (The Band, 1 week series) and JacAss does not want to do any interviews about her family and marriage :rolleyes:

Is it because of JacAss and Dan that families visiting the final few celebs in the jungle was cancelled this series?

Yes. The producers thought she was too fragile to deal with their situation on national tv. They're hyper focused on their duty of care since the love Island suicides.

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yes. The producers thought she was too fragile to deal with their situation on national tv. They're hyper focused on their duty of care since the love Island suicides.

in fairness thats not something you want to discuss on national tv.

although t would be entertaining to see her loose the plot with him and dump him

Could one of her parents or a sibling visit instead of her husband, a bit on fair on Andy, Kate and Roman and I am sure Andy would want to experience everything on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

I completely forgot about this bit

She's the first iac winner ever not to do the usual post exit interviews with the various itv shows. Would've thought she was bound by contract to do so.

She's the first iac winner ever not to do the usual post exit interviews with the various itv shows. Would've thought she was bound by contract to do so.

Dan will do the interviews for her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,299 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Dan will do the interviews for her

Dans busy smashing it. "It" as in anyone but Jac. Poor guy was stuck babysitting so needs to smash his quota back up.

Advertisement