Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Why do I love the song Missing by Everything but the Girl so much?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KatW4 wrote: »
    :O I'd fight you for them!!!

:eek::eek: hehe :3

Th there was only one white roll left and I got it \o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

New Home wrote: »
    And then the other four would go looking for them and end up in the same place, I'll bet. And Seph's clothes will suddenly be covered in cat hairs. Coincidences are an amazing thing.

whistling-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:eek::eek: hehe :3

Th there's one one role left \o/

New Home wrote: »

Blast from the past that ad :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 77,025 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Darn. I saw "role" and my mind read "rolo", not "roll". I may or may not have a sugar problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Spent the day before work with the OH, chilled out and watched a movie and it was just so great :D

Off for two weeks \o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Got 11 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night.
    :):):):):):):)

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Eating ice cream every day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The simple pleasure of finishing a long walk with a pop in to the shop for a bottle of Iced Tea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

My post history is back to normal now

Poochie posting a picture of her beautiful cat :D balmed out enjoying the sun :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Poochie posting a picture of her beautiful cat :D balmed out enjoying the sun :cool:

The things I do for thanks! ;)

Poochie05 wrote: »
    The things I do for thanks! ;)

Its all coming out now :eek:

hehe :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed before sundown!
    Feels like I am 7 again, I can even hear all the other kids still out playing on the green :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

We're on our campervan adventure of the year in France, and obviously on the way there's always a stop home. TH at a great day and night of catching up with my sisters, plenty of laughing to tears moments.

Incidentally I told them about the TH and TA threads, they hadn't seen that on their for ums and thought it was a great idea.

Also very TH with the camper lifestyle : we have changed plans and instead of going further South where it would be even more roasting, we're heading West and North where temperatures will be a lot more bearable. I used to be able for it when I lived here but I'm accustomed to the iris h climate now and 35 degrees days are just hardship.

Great to be able to head to wherever we please in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I went out the put the clothes on the line and one of the neighbour's cats was there and he didn't run away! So I slowly made my way towards him and he stayed. I was chatting away to him (hope no one heard me) and he was rolling around on the ground. He was there for ages but then I moved and he ran away. He was sooooo cute!

I can still see him, from the upstairs window, strolling along the lane!

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »

Ahahahaha flipping brilliant :D
    KatW4 wrote: »
    I went out the put the clothes on the line and one of the neighbour's cats was there and he didn't run away! So I slowly made my way towards him and he stayed. I was chatting away to him (hope no one heard me) and he was rolling around on the ground. He was there for ages but then I moved and he ran away. He was sooooo cute!

I can still see him, from the upstairs window, strolling along the lane!

I wish the local cats here were that friendly :3

I shared my wine gum sours with my mam and she delighted with them :o:D

Got my first leg wax done and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be :D

Two squirrels back to use the bird baths.

Just reading that back in January 1966 it was revealed that... Hugh Hefner's Playboy magazine was sending a representative to Ireland who would be on that Saturday"s Late Late Show looking for... Playboy Bunnies from Ireland. Brilliant!

Ireland, or at least the Oliver J Flanagan fan club, went ballistic and RTÉ had to come out and issue a statement denying that they'd ever be party to recruiting the plúr na mbán of Ireland for such a godless endeavour and that the Playboy representative was now definitively uninvited. Hehe. It must have been such craic for all five (four? three? two? Michael O'Riordan?) agnostics/communists/atheists in Ireland when tv first started.
    In January 1966, Victor Lownes, a representative of Playboy, was expected to appear on The Late Late Show; however, he was axed when he revealed that he hoped to recruit young women to work as Bunnies in Playboy clubs.

2361_006.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

My hour long trip to work will now be 9 minutes thanks to getting transferred.
    More time to spend on my favorite people. 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

My hour long trip to work will now be 9 minutes thanks to getting transferred.
    More time to spend on my favorite people. ��

TH at the phrasing here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

2361_006.jpg
    This photo reminds me of the old Viz feature: Up the Arse Corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just got a 99,asked for only a small bit of ice-cream on it and she gave me 2 flakes instead ...delighted,love the flakes but hate the mountain of ice-cream they usually put on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    Just got a 99,asked for only a small bit of ice-cream on it and she gave me 2 flakes instead ...delighted,love the flakes but hate the mountain of ice-cream they usually put on.

How can you hate the ice cream? Nowhere round here does 99s :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

kfallon wrote: »
    How can you hate the ice cream? Nowhere round here does 99s :(

It wasn't even for me but still made me happy ðŸ˜...small bit of ice-cream and eat it before the end of the cone gets soggy..love the flake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    love the flake.

Bet you do, get the 'paddle' out ;) :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Good news today! Passed an exam I thought I had failed!

This photo reminds me of the old Viz feature: Up the Arse Corner.

Hehe. She was the woman in the brilliant Nighthawks programme presented by Shay Healy in the 1980s & 90s (with Kevin McAleer doing a sit down 10 minute deadpan comedy each edition). She used to read the "news" in her 1960s hairdo under the St Brigid's Cross. I can't find any clip of her talking but came across McAleer in a classic monologue:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Hehe. She was the woman in the brilliant Nighthawks programme presented by Shay Healy in the 1980s & 90s (with Kevin McAleer doing a sit down 10 minute deadpan comedy each edition). She used to read the "news" in her 1960s hairdo under the St Brigid's Cross. I can't find any clip of her talking but came across McAleer in a classic monologue:

Michelle Houlden is her real name

https://youtu.be/dov456gs_KQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My friend is currently pushing a baby out of her foof

I’m happy

Foof! Hilarious!! :D

Congratulations, "Auntie" Shoes! (I never thought I'd ever need to put those three words together... :D)

The gazebo that shaded us from the intense sun over the last few weeks has found a new use . My washing is hanging under it today in case of rain !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

The phrase "never odd or even" backwards is "never odd or even". It's a palindrome and that makes me happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Prince Harry and his cheeky grin. Megan is a lucky girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I managed to make one of those fold up boxes by myself. Proud of me.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I managed to make one of those fold up boxes by myself. Proud of me.

That is a rite of passage where I work.

• Advertisement

When you can do it without covering your hands with papercuts, then you are considered a pro.

Croatian man across the road watching the match from outside through the open window so he can smoke . He is jigging about in excitement

The Teen Titans Go to the movies trailer.
    I’m not ashamed to say I can’t wait to see this.

Off to Dublin tomorrow with the OH for a few nights, plus off to Longitude :D

It's raining :D

It's raining

Turn on the fans & send it this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I'm havng a bath tonight :)

My car is clean at last.

New Haircuts!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Turn on the fans & send it this way.

I don't think so tedo :3

• Advertisement

New Haircuts!

You can’t beat the feeling of a new haircut, strutting out the door like a boss :D

11w8uxd.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement