Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions 2019

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Since he came out as Indian is it?

He isnt Indian he is Jewish......

The love of my life will finally ride me.

Marty Morrissey? I have a copy of that sex tape of Marty giving it good and plenty if you are interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

He isnt Indian he is Jewish......

What in the actual hell are you on about? You bringing anti-Semitic conspiracies into everything?

batgoat wrote: »
    What in the actual hell are you on about? You bringing anti-Semitic conspiracies into everything?

But its true he is jewish. I am suspicious of all religions, even the Buddhists.... I reckon they have something shady going on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

But its true he is jewish. I am suspicious of all religions, even the Buddhists.... I reckon they have something shady going on...

His mother is Catholic and father is Hindu. Found no indication of what religion he follows... So yes I would say your invention goes back to pretty weird views on Judaism.

Anyway, prediction for 2019, the Mueller investigation indicts one of Trump's family members. This potentially leads to Trump's resignation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

No it`s not true. He has a Hindu father and a Catholic mother and was raised as a Catholic. Unless you have evidence otherwise.

What does it matter....
    He is what he is and that's not a prediction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

What? Do you have any back up for this claim please?

BBFAN wrote: »
    What? Do you have any back up for this claim please?

The Buddhist? no just suspicions. But hey I am suspicious of everyone who isnt me

No it`s not true. He has a Hindu father and a Catholic mother and was raised as a Catholic. Unless you have evidence otherwise.

Its well known, he is a convert.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Barry Gibb, the last surviving members of the Bee Gees, goes on tour for the last time

branie2 wrote: »
    Barry Gibb, the last surviving members of the Bee Gees, goes on tour for the last time
    Staying alive....

Staying alive....

but for how long? They were massive fans of the white stuff.... and I am not talking about the milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

England will blame Europe and Ireland of ruining their economy through Brexit, Leo will rush through legislation making a compulsory draft for a new European army, Large swathes of 18 to 35 year old men from council estates will be drafted to fight England.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭KevinCavan

One euro will be worth more than 90p in Sterling. A terrorist attack in Europe. Dublin to win the All Ireland in football.The first abortion’s to take place in Ireland.Theresa May to lose her job. House prices to rise by at least an average of 10% in Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

KevinCavan wrote: »
    One euro will be worth more than 90p in Sterling.

Already is (was 90.5 on 11 Dec), it will peak at 94.5 after March, but sterling will regain it's value (86.5 avg) before end of year.
    A terrorist attack in Europe.
    These are near monthly occurances, incase you haven't noticed. Often simply classed simply as 'mental heath' events however.
    Dublin to win the All Ireland in football.
    The first abortion’s to take place in Ireland.
    Probably so.
    Theresa May to lose her job.

She's just secured her role for another year, but will leave of her own occord on Brexit+1day.
    House prices to rise by at least an average of 10% in Ireland.

The average could go +/- either way, brexit won't create new prosperity for Ire, but there will be an increase in footfall from students, migration and so on. Perhaps there will a drop at the top, and a climb on starter/multiple occupancy homes. If it's a mild Spring, tent cities may appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Theresa May to lose her job.

How will she lose her job?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Despite plenty more announcements from Simon Coveney not a single brick will be laid at the Cork Events Centre in 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

Why does the guy talk in staccato sentences with the announcement of a ‘name.

DareGod wrote:
    Less people eating animal products.

Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Realtai

Another terrorist attack in Europe. (Either Russia, UK, or America-But I have a feeling its Russia)
    Something will happen with Trump (impeachment or a major decision that could shake up everything)
    There will be a no confidence vote for Leo Varadkar (which will lead to a GE).
    There will be a no vote of confidence for Theresa May (Which may cost her to step down)
    Sterling and Dollar will continue to fall for a while
    There will be a major catastrophe, such as an earthquake or tsunami (Maybe in Japan)
    One of the main members of the Royal Family will pass away. (Queen Elizabeth)
    There will be a major scandal surrounding a world leader and the truth will come out
    Another European country will be voting to leave the EU (Probably Italy)
    A shock death in the celebrity world which will be the result of suicide
    Housing Bubble will be ready to burst again in Ireland
    There will continue to be unrest in France
    Kirk Douglas will pass away
    An Irish celeb will pass away (Probably Gay Byrne)
    We will have a hot summer

Yeah it will be the usual happy and cheerful kinda year! Carry on folks lol :D

• Advertisement

𝔸𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝟚𝟘𝟙𝟡.

Despite plenty more announcements from Simon Coveney not a single brick will be laid at the Cork Events Centre in 2019.

Ahhhhh simple Simon, the chocolate soldier and simple sailor. A Barrister who has never worked a day in his life and Minister of Agriculture who never owned a pair of wellies. How ever did this twit ever get elected to office? Oh he is Peter Sutherlands replacement in the Bilderbergs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Fianna Fail will be back on track to becoming the largest political party in the country.

Ireland will continue to do well in the horse industry.

The Eurovision will proceed as planned without a UK entry.

Trump will do something utterly bizarre.

The UK will plod on optimistically.

Irish people will give out stink at every possible opportunity.

Parish pump politics will continue unabated.

I may pause to wonder about it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

While AI humanid-robotic assistants are slowly becoming commonplace in larger airports and train stations (Germany, Ldn, Japan)
    the 1st domestic assistant (like Alexa, but in humanoid form) will appear in homes during Q4 of 2019.

Initial tasks may be hoovering, answering phones, feeding pets, operating the microwave and making tea.
    Infra(red)eye night mode for night security will see it transform into 120db barking sounds through the letterbox.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Nina Nesbitt marries that sap from Lower than Atlantis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭theguzman

I don't think anyone really realises the absolute carnage which is about to unfold in the global financial markets, this will make 2008 look like cakewalk. Governments will topple, wars will start and we are staring down the end of the era of peace as we know it in Europe. The EU will cease to exist shortly and the contagion will spread everywhere around the world.

theguzman wrote: »
    I don't think anyone really realises the absolute carnage which is about to unfold in the global financial markets, this will make 2008 look like cakewalk. Governments will topple, wars will start and we are staring down the end of the era of peace as we know it in Europe. The EU will cease to exist shortly and the contagion will spread everywhere around the world.
    Any financial crisis that will affect the elite will be resisted at all costs (by the elite), they'll change the rules as and when they need to to preserve the status quo.

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Beanntraigheach

There shall be a great wailing, and a gnashing of teeth!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

There shall be a great wailing, and a gnashing of teeth!

And teeth will be provided for people who don't have any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭jaysisjames

a few predictions.

-Ireland to go out in 1/4 finals of WC2019 mainly due to injury to Sexton in earlier games.
    -2nd referendum in britain cancels brexit at last minute
    -bam bam flintstone (aka boz johnson) takes over from teresa may as english taoiseach.
    -vardker gets an easy ride for another year
    -the not so subtle rise of the far right in Germany and east of the Rhine will continue
    -Elizabeth Warren will have to withdraw from 2020 US presidential race due to some pointless scandal that the milktoast democrats cannot handle effectively

Advertisement