Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭daveville30

ive done well at York the last few days.today im going with
    top notch tonto,ornate,clondaw warrior
    should have a winner with them.

ive done well at York the last few days.today im going with
    top notch tonto,ornate,clondaw warrior
    should have a winner with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

like the broughton/found double at 3.19 (pp)
    more vid I watch the more I'm struggling to see past both

Carlyle 7.40 mr cool cash won a few bob on him last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Beautiful Romance 5/1 (7:05 Windsor) is a good shot I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭droidman123

Rylee mooch @8\1 3.30 bev

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Fascinating Rock goes to Windsor tonight for Weld. Must take the beating.

tinodz wrote: »
    Beautiful Romance 5/1 (7:05 Windsor) is a good shot I think

That wasn't too bad.

9 lenghts :pac:

Bold Thady Quill 33/1 EW (Curragh 4:50)

Third Dimension e/w

Chopin interesting also with Seamie up.

• Advertisement

Bold Thady Quill 33/1 EW (Curragh 4:50)

3rd. At 33/1 that is fine! :D

Camile 5/1 (Roscommon 4:50)

Really strong LTO (on debut). Tailed off last through most of the race, but found a burst of speed in final furlong to grab 3rd.

Camile 5/1 (Roscommon 4:50)

Really strong LTO (on debut). Tailed off last through most of the race, but found a burst of speed in final furlong to grab 3rd.

Backed into fav (2/1), but only finished 4th :(

Might be silly, but...

Belclare Boy 50/1 EW (Clonmel 4:30)

Saw this one go a few times, and it has always been in shorter events (around 1m). Today it is pushed up to 2m. In those shorter races, I always think he started to settle into the race just before he was asked to push (and then regularly had nothing to give), so I think the longer distance might suit. It will let him settle better, and push well near the end. If the race lacks pace, then I could seen him having a shot to get in the top 2. I don't think any of the entries (even the odds on fav) are dead certs here, so I am giving the big odds a chance.

Might be silly, but...

Belclare Boy 50/1 EW (Clonmel 4:30)

Saw this one go a few times, and it has always been in shorter events (around 1m). Today it is pushed up to 2m. In those shorter races, I always think he started to settle into the race just before he was asked to push (and then regularly had nothing to give), so I think the longer distance might suit. It will let him settle better, and push well near the end. If the race lacks pace, then I could seen him having a shot to get in the top 2. I don't think any of the entries (even the odds on fav) are dead certs here, so I am giving the big odds a chance.

Jumped wildly on a few near the start which cost him horribly - ended up a tailed off last. :(

ColdStoneSober 16/1 (Kilbeggan 5:35)

ColdStoneSober 16/1 (Kilbeggan 5:35)

Ouch, last.

Zebgrey EW 12/1 (Navan, 16:10)
    Tiggy Wiggy EW 20/1 (Haydock, 15:45)

EW Double too

Zebgrey EW 12/1 (Navan, 16:10)
    Tiggy Wiggy EW 20/1 (Haydock, 15:45)

EW Double too

No luck. Zebgrey with a 4th though. He is improving a might have a shot next time out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Going to have a decent ew on shukhov in the 2nd at Galway. Won this same race last year off 56 and went on to be rated as high as 80 after a facile win at the curragh. No wins since and consequently tumbling down the ratings but has been running over too far last while. He ran very well at the curragh lto, traveling well until stamina gave in at. 1.5f out. Back down to a mile today and off 53, he should be competitive and would expect a decent showing having had the same prep last year before going onto score here. This is vey competence with a few cd winners in opposition hence the 20/1 available. Gl if your having a bet today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Clearly someone else saw value as the horse was well punted am but value is only one part of the battle, still have to have the horse win.

Bint Daddy 11/2 (Chelmsford 6:40) seems a good shout in this class

Bint Daddy 11/2 (Chelmsford 6:40) seems a good shout in this class

Caught on the line! :(

Small stakes on two outsider today...

Langley Vale EW 33/1 (SANDOWN 2:20)
    Just Emma EW 33/1 (CHESTER 2:40)

...and a small EW Double

Small stakes on two outsider today...

Langley Vale EW 33/1 (SANDOWN 2:20)
    Just Emma EW 33/1 (CHESTER 2:40)

...and a small EW Double

Langley Vale was nowhere. Just Emma was a decent 5th, and looked decent.

Emma's always look decent, i've yet to meet a bad looking Emma :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Slattsy wrote: »
    Emma's always look decent, i've yet to meet a bad looking Emma :D

I just did a google search for Emma and I think even google agrees with you

https://www.google.ie/search?q=emma&safe=off&espv=2&biw=1172&bih=913&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI6oTgrKHvxwIVBgvbCh2yoAmk

I'm going to take a punt today just to get out of the house for a bit, I'm thinking Peterhouse in the 5.25 in Doncaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭zimmermania

Legatissimo was to be the banker for me and connections were very bullish,however the rain has made the whole thing change and as of now Legatissimo may not even run.

If she does take part she may well win as she is an outstanding filly but I cannot back it today,a mile is only just far enough for her and her finishing kick may be blunted as she is way better on gd to frm.
    Cladocera at 16s is now the value for me,she will love the ground and is not coming from France for nothing an ew bet might pay dividends runs Leop 6 20

• Registered Users Posts: 42 theshea

Legatissimo was to be the banker for me and connections were very bullish,however the rain has made the whole thing change and as of now Legatissimo may not even run.

If she does take part she may well win as she is an outstanding filly but I cannot back it today,a mile is only just far enough for her and her finishing kick may be blunted as she is way better on gd to frm.
    Cladocera at 16s is now the value for me,she will love the ground and is not coming from France for nothing an ew bet might pay dividends runs Leop 6 20

Nice work mate!

• Advertisement

Noticed both Bold Thady Quill and Seanie are out in the last at Leopardstown (7:20)

Cannot decide, so..

Bold Thady Quill 14/1 EW
    Seanie 20/1 EW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement