Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,794 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was trying to remember did AEW claim dehydration?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Mandy Rose has been traded to Raw. Wonder what that means for the Otis storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,048 ✭✭✭ThePott

Seems they're pushing the story that this was Miz using his influence to mess with Otis.
    Odd to do this so close to a draft but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »
    so jay uso will be destroyed by his cousin

Do like the new heel Roman Reigns

Big E for the rumble win and then takes the title off Roman at mania

Or Big E wins the Rumble, challenges McIntrye for the Universal Championship, Roman/Dwayne at Mania, assuming Roman remains the heel, and that Dwayne has space in his schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,286 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Roman vs Dwayne at WM and the winner gets the XFL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Dwayne."

tenor.gif

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    "Dwayne."

tenor.gif

Dwayney sucks Dwayney sucks

Dwayne vs Paul at Mania

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Dwayne vs Paul at Mania

With special guest Phil :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Loughc wrote: »
    Mandy Rose has been traded to Raw. Wonder what that means for the Otis storyline.

Who to SD for her? Her Otis romance was keeping both relevant and some what over, is he going to Raw also?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,408 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd guess Billie Kay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

sky88 wrote: »

Did Miz arrange the trade or is she chasing Ziggler :p

Big dog = Big ratings.

According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of WWE SmackDown drew an average of 2.261 million viewers, an increase of 6.2% from the previous week's show and the best overnight number the blue-brand has done since April. They scored a 0.6 in the always important 18-49 demographic, which was once again #1 for the evening.

Overall the program finished fifth in total viewership behind 9/11 Remembered, MacGyver, Blue Bloods, and 20/20, which won the night with roughly 3.5 million viewers.

Full ratings will be out on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc wrote: »
    Big dog = Big ratings.

According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of WWE SmackDown drew an average of 2.261 million viewers, an increase of 6.2% from the previous week's show and the best overnight number the blue-brand has done since April. They scored a 0.6 in the always important 18-49 demographic, which was once again #1 for the evening.

Overall the program finished fifth in total viewership behind 9/11 Remembered, MacGyver, Blue Bloods, and 20/20, which won the night with roughly 3.5 million viewers.

Full ratings will be out on Monday.

I havent like Roman in years but I have dug the change. Cant believe WWE are doing it so well.

Its been nice and slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,770 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/09-18-2020

Roman going to act the bollocks again and come out when all the hard work is done

I was reading today that D Bryan is now on the writing team for Smackdown and has been for the last few weeks.

A wrestler who understands wrestling on the writing team and the coherent show every week shock horror.

I wonder will we see Ottis lose the MITB and flip turning on Tucker and turning heel

Nice one Cole.

I know what its like to have someone screaming at me when I'm trying to work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭hynesie08

The fedora/mask combo was quite snazzy....

• Advertisement

god Matt Riddle is irritating

Oh hello Alexa Bliss

Thats the Big E I like

• Registered Users Posts: 5,137 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Another non match from Sami. Fair to say the guy must be seriously injured but not quite enough that they could do without his promos.

Bro, Bro, Bro, Bro I have the worst gimmick ever Bro can you tell how pissed off I am about my gimmick Bro, Bro Bro and I just buried myself Bro with this segment Bro.

If Otis is looking for a lawyer, I hear AJ's statistics guy is qualified.

so were getting a non title match with the same 3 competitors as sunday :eek:

wwe FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Fact the 2 belts are going over the ring, calling it now, and there’ll be 2 winners on Sunday for IC title and we still wont have a champ!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Another loss for Riddle......... It's almost like his lies and false legal actions have pissed people off.....

• Advertisement

Riddle would actually be a good character if it wasn't for this 'Bro' ****e

Advertisement