Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    The fiend and Braun are even sacred of this roman reigns

They didn't even bother going back after the title

I'd say Braun won't get near a world title again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Braun has just forgotten about all the trauma Bray put him through because Reigns won the belt. And he doesn't care much for Reigns now either.

Comical.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,299 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Renee is returning for one last kickoff show on the 16th of October for the second season of Smackdown on FOX.

I think this is more part of her FOX contract than anything to do with the WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Another match being got out of the way in case of one being drafted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Start of the draft tonight on SD

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/10-09-2020

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Start of the draft tonight on SD

https://www.wwe.com/shows/smackdown/10-09-2020

There’s a live watch along on the network tonight for those who can’t watch live because of not having bt sport.

Stephanie looking well tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That was a fun No DQ match.

Seth and Riddle don't get on anyway...

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1314722648526651393?s=19

New day are back

Big E didn't exactly look delighted, him turning heel on them would be great

• Advertisement

WWE sucking their own dick there with that Stephanie shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭hynesie08

J. Marston wrote: »
    WWE sucking their own dick there with that Stephanie shíte.

It took Stephanie winning some ridiculous award for wwe to acknowledge covid 19.....

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

New day are back

Big E didn't exactly look delighted, him turning heel on them would be great

Think its nailed on, now with the Tag title match later! And then let him go to Raw and get away from Kofi and Woods!

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Think its nailed on, now with the Tag title match later! And then let him go to Raw and get away from Kofi and Woods!

Knowing wwe they will put the titles back on new day

Lars Sullivan is back

• Registered Users Posts: 39,441 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Lars Sullivan is still alive and employed by the wwe.

I don't see why he shouldn't be given a second chance.

Another new day tag title run

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Knowing wwe they will put the titles back on new day

Lars Sullivan is back

Jaaaaysus... Hopefully Cesaro goes on a single run; otherwise I dont see the point!

What's the bet of some sort of negation ****e and Kofi and Woods end up staying on SD

Wish Big E went mental and destroyed Kofi and woods

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Lol...Rey invoked the SmackDown 6 name on backstage interview and then named each wrestler bar Benoit and Chavo. What did Chavo ever do. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

J. Marston wrote: »
    That was a fun No DQ match.

Seth and Riddle don't get on anyway...

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1314722648526651393?s=19

Think it might be cos Riddles wife bodyshamed Becky on Instagram a while back..

Any enthusiasm I had for Riddle as a main event guy is now gone. Mainly because lingering stench over his personal life as well as lame tiresome Bro schtick

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Splitting the New Day has better be building towards a long term story where Big e vs Reigns and Usos is happening, and there’s a big reuniting moment, otherwise, it’s a disgraceful, idiotic move...

Shout out to the kayfabe guys who were making Raws picks and went “We want Kofi and Xavier but do not want Big E, screw him!”

Technically it's not the end of New Day as long as Kofi and Xavier are a team, so I assume one will end up turning on the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,299 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Tucker will be future endeavored soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭ThePott

Saw a suggestion I really liked.
    If they're setting up for Big E to dethrone Roman.
    The tribal chief surrounded by a heel Usos going into Mania and the New Day reform to support Big E winning the title.

I think hotshotting the title to New Day was odd, especially when you draft them to Raw with the Smackdown titles but at least they left on good terms so a reunion will definitely happen down the line. Was glad Seth went to Smackdown until Rey and Dominik followed him, this story has run it's course. Didn't think much of any of the other draft moves tbh. I always get excited for the draft and it never manages to live up to it.

Was it hard just to say champions were omitted from the draft instead of wasting people's time with duh picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

TimesArrow wrote: »

Any enthusiasm I had for Riddle as a main event guy is now gone. Mainly because lingering stench over his personal life as well as lame tiresome Bro schtick

That escaped me at the time so I just looked it up. She seems a really classy sort who doesn't look nearly as good as she thinks she does. Don't blame Rollins for being pissed off about it if he is.

Pentecost wrote: »
    That escaped me at the time so I just looked it up. She seems a really classy sort who doesn't look nearly as good as she thinks she does. Don't blame Rollins for being pissed off about it if he is.

Had to look that up, christ what a wench. I don't see the big deal about Riddle tbh, the bro sh1t is irritating and the legit fighter stuff in pro wrestling doesn't do a lot for me. I don't care about his personal life I'm just speaking about what I see on TV.

Riddle should be given a role similar to Sami Zayn in which he's an irritating heel type character

• Advertisement

TimesArrow wrote: »

I didn't know that, that's bad especially as Becky is pregnant

Advertisement