Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

manual_man wrote: »
    On paper Everton have some easy fixtures however they haven't been playing great and they're against teams fighting to avoid the drop and who have found some form. Have you thought about maybe just keeping that last transfer in your pocket? In case of a surprise injury? Or maybe just wait til final matchday and then get in an extra City player once we see their lineup v Norwich?

I have thought about that will wait to lineup announced and see what happens. I have a appointment with phyiso for my dodgy knees and 5. So will be sneaking out to the toilet to check the team news.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I have thought about that will wait to lineup announced and see what happens. I have a appointment with phyiso for my dodgy knees and 5. So will be sneaking out to the toilet to check the team news.

I can't promise I wont make any jokes about knee jerk transfers if it goes wrong.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    I can't promise I wont make any jokes about knee jerk transfers if it goes wrong.

Heheh have a good chuckle that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

On paper Everton have some easy fixtures however they haven't been playing great and they're against teams fighting to avoid the drop and who have found some form. Have you thought about maybe just keeping that last transfer in your pocket? In case of a surprise injury? Or maybe just wait til final matchday and then get in an extra City player once we see their lineup v Norwich?

I don't get the love for Everton at all on boards. Maybe I have been burnt by them too many times! Richarlison is the only player worth considering off them.

Donegal has to weigh up a player playing 3 matches from here on in as to opposed to a player from Pep roulette which might be 2 matches at best, even though the right City player has a potential higher points ceiling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Mahrez benched so I pocket the transfer. Might be for the best to hold on to it until next week, see where we are. Captaincy changed to Foden since KDB not starting either.

Pep Roulette in full swing.

Mahrez benched so I pocket the transfer. Might be for the best to hold on to it until next week, see where we are. Captaincy changed to Foden since KDB not starting either.

Keeping my transfer for now. Unless I change my mind half way thru the phyiso session be running to toilet 😂😂

Only City player is KDB so captain option is now Traore, Auba and Mane. Fun hour for me to work it out :D

Just realised I have TAA and Pope too.

Someone quickly talk me out of Kyle Walker. LOL

Someone quickly talk me out of Kyle Walker. LOL

Stop it. Log out and go to the pub.

• Advertisement

Time for Phil Foden to bag a hattrick and put me into joint first with Donegal.

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Stop it. Log out and go to the pub.
    Yeah. Have to try not to be knee-jerk

:pac:

Yeah. Have to try not to be knee-jerk

:pac:

Subbed at half time! You owe me a pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Ederson KDB and Foden (C)... Not a good night

All on captain Mane, not much happening so far.

Foden was poor. One good chance towards the end but not much else. Wish I'd had the funds to get Dilva

• Advertisement

Anybody else having a crap day , doubt I will be first come tonight.

Shocker here. Will be looking for Man U assets to rescue me tomorrow.

Shocker here. Will be looking for Man U assets to rescue me tomorrow.

Hopefully 2nd and third are having a crap day aswell

Captained Mane so a bit better. Sold Jimenez for Willian yesterday, should have sold Auba.

claw wrote: »
    Captained Mane so a bit better. Sold Jimenez for Willian yesterday, should have sold Auba.

Mane captain , your going see a green arrow anyways 😂😂

• Advertisement

Mane captain , your going see a green arrow anyways ����

Who did you captain tonight? Once KDB was gone, I didn't have a lot of good captain options. Surely most people were in the same boat. 2nd and 3rd could have captained a Liverpool defender or Salah. Or Sterling. They probably don't have Kane either.

Who did you captain tonight? Once KDB was gone, I didn't have a lot of good captain options. Surely most people were in the same boat. 2nd and 3rd could have captained a Liverpool defender or Salah. Or Sterling. They probably don't have Kane either.

I won’t say as you never know who could be looking at this forum. Just incase folks in top 10 know who I have 😂😂 I don’t have Kane no

I won’t say as you never know who could be looking at this forum. Just incase folks in top 10 know who I have ���� I don’t have Kane no

Fair enough, you are right to play it cautious. At least you still have a transfer!

Bad day at the office for me like most of us. Foden did nothing and Van Drunk was awful for the first goal.

At least VVD got his usual passing bonus. 4 points after conceding 2 ain't bad.

I won’t say as you never know who could be looking at this forum. Just incase folks in top 10 know who I have 😂😂 I don’t have Kane no

I think you should consider Chris Wood for Norwich vs Burnley now if that's the one game you have nobody in.

Down to 2nd tomorrow is a new day.

Down to 2nd tomorrow is a new day.

Would love to know what 1st had yesterday to be getting that many points. Must have Jimenez anyway.

Only a slight rise to 4080. Thought it would be more than that on a low scoring day. Bruno, Egan and Baldock today.

Would love to know what 1st had yesterday to be getting that many points. Must have Jimenez anyway.

Yea he did i know he deosnt any spurs players.

• Advertisement

DCL, Ings, Bruno, Martial, Maguire my captain options today

DCL, Ings, Bruno, Martial, Maguire my captain options today

Bruno/Martial captain for you.

I will have 7 playing today expect to be closer to first by tonight.

Not quite sure what to do with my last transfer now. Half tempted to get in Antonio tomorrow. Or do I just hold it til the final day.

Not quite sure what to do with my last transfer now. Half tempted to get in Antonio tomorrow. Or do I just hold it til the final day.

In the same boat. It will either be Antonio or hold and get David Silva on final day.

In the same boat. It will either be Antonio or hold and get David Silva on final day.
    I only wish I could get Silva. Would have got him yesterday and given him the armband. Only way to get him would have been to sell KDB which I think would have been foolish.

I only wish I could get Silva. Would have got him yesterday and given him the armband. Only way to get him would have been to sell KDB which I think would have been foolish.

It would be nice to have KDB and Silva on the last day alright. Nice captain problem :)

It would be nice to have KDB and Silva on the last day alright. Nice captain problem :)
    would have to be Silva. Everyone will be passing the ball to him and he'll probably be on pens. Annoyed with myself now I didn't keep one extra transfer to be able to get him in

Can't get over how bad DCL has been!

Can't get over how bad DCL has been!

Everton are a team to avoid full stop. Not sure I have had anyone apart from Richarlison in a team in Sky Sports league this season. Had Holgate and DCL in a free hit in FPL after the lockdown. DCL did nothing of course :)

• Advertisement

Everton are a team to avoid full stop. Not sure I have had anyone apart from Richarlison in a team in Sky Sports league this season. Had Holgate and DCL in a free hit in FPL after the lockdown. DCL did nothing of course :)
    I can take out DCL tomorrow for Antonio with my last transfer. Very tempted to do it. DCL is my only captain option the day they play away to Sheff Utd, though I'd be surprised if he did anything in that game anyway.

I can take out DCL tomorrow for Antonio with my last transfer. Very tempted to do it. DCL is my only captain option the day they play away to Sheff Utd, though I'd be surprised if he did anything in that game anyway.

Can see you taking him out and he turns into prime aguero for one match.

Can see you taking him out and he turns into prime aguero for one match.
    that would be right

I'd transfer DCL out for Antonio Banderas at this stage, he'd get you as many goals.

Im hoping to be back in the top 50 after tonight although I don't have Martial. I had Ings as captain and Maguire. Looking forward to captaining Antonio for his next 4 goal haul tomorrow night now.

ings, martial, maguire and bruno(c) here - wrong captain but should rise a bit regardless

any transfers left yourself Dearg?

• Advertisement

any transfers left yourself Dearg?

No I'm regretting using my last on Greenwood. I would have got Wood in for Burnley vs Norwich.

ings, martial, maguire and bruno(c) here - wrong captain but should rise a bit regardless

Ings and Bruno motm

I’m back to first overall. Still can’t believe it.

I’m back to first overall. Still can’t believe it.
    By a point. Just saw it LOL. Some yoyo battle underway. 3rd place within touching distance as well.

Dropped down to 4800. United kill me each time they get a clean sheet and Martial/Rashford does anything. Need another Norwich performance from Antonio today :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement