Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Aubameyang is murdering me in sky and fpl. Disastrous day.

Saving my week in the fpl game and helping me move up in sky sports. Hopeful of being back in the top 10k now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

claw wrote: »
    Saving my week in the fpl game and helping me move up in sky sports. Hopeful of being back in the top 10k now.

I had no excuses not to pick him in FPL, even had a wild card. Only myself to blame.

I had no excuses not to pick him in FPL, even had a wild card. Only myself to blame.

To be fair he breaks your heart, I had him for the double gameweek and tonight. I think overall 2 goals and an assist in 1 game and 3 blanks is not a great return.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Up to 5th overall 7 transfers left. dare I dream to believe

Up to 8k now, higher than I thought I would be. KDB, Mane, TAA, Egan and Baldock today. Not sure about the captain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Up to 5th overall 7 transfers left. dare I dream to believe

Holy ****, 7 transfer left. Unbelievable... You should believe!

I know most around me won’t have that many left need to be smart with these transfers

Wow that's amazing. Who have you got today?

Wow that's amazing. Who have you got today?

Have vvd,trent, Kbd and baldock. between vvd and kdb for the armband

Have vvd,trent, Kbd and baldock. between vvd and kdb for the armband

I've the same with Salah, I'm going with KDB even though I'm a Liverpool fan. He's just too good at the moment and I think it will be an open game.

• Advertisement

I've the same with Salah, I'm going with KDB even though I'm a Liverpool fan. He's just too good at the moment and I think it will be an open game.

Every game going to feel like a would cup final for me.Not going to be good for the heart these next few weeks

Every game going to feel like a would cup final for me.Not going to be good for the heart these next few weeks

You just have to forget about the money which is not easy. I'd play it safe now for the next couple of weeks and see where that takes you.

You just have to forget about the money which is not easy. I'd play it safe now for the next couple of weeks and see where that takes you.

That’s the plan taking it one day at a time. My transfers left could be vital last week or 2.

Agree with above comments, no need to be clever at this stage, captain KDB. He could go nuts while VVD will not go nuts.

Agree with above comments, no need to be clever at this stage, captain KDB. He could go nuts while VVD will not go nuts.

Agree with this, going to captain KDB too even though I follow Liverpool. Pity there is no team news before the deadline for the 1st match.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

What about Mané captain?

manual_man wrote: »
    What about Mané captain?

It's either KDB or Mane for captain for me, but I am veering towards KDB. Not seeing why he would get a rest. I am not sure about Liverpool at all. Head says they will play a full team because of the opposition. Pity the Sheffield Utd-Spurs match is on first!

claw wrote: »
    It's either KDB or Mane for captain for me, but I am veering towards KDB. Not seeing why he would get a rest. I am not sure about Liverpool at all. Head says they will play a full team because of the opposition. Pity the Sheffield Utd-Spurs match is on first!
    yeah it's a bummer not having the lineups. Tough one to call. I can see both teams being full strength. Captain choice is a coin toss. Probably just keep it on kdb.

yeah it's a bummer not having the lineups. Tough one to call. I can see both teams being full strength. Captain choice is a coin toss. Probably just keep it on kdb.

Brought in kdb and going to bring in one other player , down to 5 transfers now.

Foden and Maguire in for me for Jota and Barnes. I'll have 7 players playing today (hopefully).

• Advertisement

Brought in kdb and going to bring in one other player , down to 5 transfers now.
    Impressive you've managed so well without KDB. Were you tempted by Mahrez as an alternative?

Impressive you've managed so well without KDB. Were you tempted by Mahrez as an alternative?

The game v arsenal and Chelsea where tough seeing him score. No rotation risk for me and very hot and cold. Trying to play it safe Iike I have done whole season

The game v arsenal and Chelsea where tough seeing him score. No rotation risk for me and very hot and cold. Trying to play it safe Iike I have done whole season
    only 38 points behind top spot. Go for it. And best of luck.

Think I would have captained Mané had we seen those lineups prior the deadline.

Think I would have captained Mané had we seen those lineups prior the deadline.

Yea Liverpool look stronger. Good start for me if Sheffield United hold on to the clean sheet. Foden starting too.

Yea Liverpool look stronger. Good start for me if Sheffield United hold on to the clean sheet. Foden starting too.

Nice jinx there.

A lot still have Sheff Utd defense. Very grateful for that Spurs goal

A lot still have Sheff Utd defense. Very grateful for that Spurs goal

So close to 2 clean sheets!

Lucky you brought in KDB, who else?

• Advertisement

Lucky you brought in KDB, who else?

Kane who scored have kdb Captain aswell. Lucky didn’t go vvd

Advertisement