Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Fantasy Football thread - 2019/20 Winner is Donegal1234

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Donegal1234

Lucky you brought in KDB, who else?

Kane who scored have kdb Captain aswell. Lucky didn’t go vvd

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Dearg81 wrote: »
    Yea Liverpool look stronger. Good start for me if Sheffield United hold on to the clean sheet. Foden starting too.
    Good call on Foden!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

manual_man wrote: »
    Good call on Foden!

I had to start trusting my gut after the Aubameyang incident :-)

• Advertisement

Think i'm just gonna go all out and burn what transfers i have. Will wait for updated fixtures(tomorrow hopefully) but i only have 4 transfers anyway and if i'm to have any chance of finishing top 4 in the money leagues then i feel like i'm just gonna have to throw caution to the wind

up to fourth now. Slow and steady

Big jump for me from 117 to 65. Foden matched De Bruyne with 14 points.

Nice jump have you many transfers left ? Should be targeting at least top 50 finish

Excellent. Foden a great move. shall be getting him in shortly haha.

• Advertisement

does anyone know the number of teams that started out in this by the way? I'm guessing a few hundred thousand - in any case great going to be in and around the top 100 and Donegal especially to be in with a chance of winning it. Up the yard haha

Nice jump have you many transfers left ? Should be targeting at least top 50 finish

I have 3 left now. I'm aiming for top 10 :-) only 50 off. I won't be playing safe though as I don't care about my rank,just want to get as many points as possible.

does anyone know the number of teams that started out in this by the way? I'm guessing a few hundred thousand - in any case great going to be in and around the top 100 and Donegal especially to be in with a chance of winning it. Up the yard haha

I think it's around 700k-800k if my memory is good.

I have 3 left now. I'm aiming for top 10 :-) only 50 off. I won't be playing safe though as I don't care about my rank,just want to get as many points as possible.
    Our teams are not too dissimilar actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭claw

Up to 7.3k. Might use one of my 2 transfers to get rid of Barnes for Foden, especially if he loses his place.

Looking at replacing Trent with maguire before tomorrow.Think klopp with give Nico Williams his full debut Soon

Maguire has good fixtures and will get me passing bonus.

Looking at replacing Trent with maguire before tomorrow.Think klopp with give Nico Williams his full debut Soon

Maguire has good fixtures and will get me passing bonus.
    Bit risky? Pool will look to bounce back and records still to play for. I have both btw.

Bit risky? Pool will look to bounce back and records still to play for. I have both btw.

What records they trying to break ?

Most points anyway.

highest points total in league history. I think there's others too. In any case they'll really want to bounce back after the humiliation of yesterday. Maguire and/or AWB are good picks - just not sure I'd get rid of TAA or VVD to get them - they're so highly owned.

• Advertisement

highest points total in league history. I think there's others too. In any case they'll really want to bounce back after the humiliation of yesterday. Maguire and/or AWB are good picks - just not sure I'd get rid of TAA or VVD to get them - they're so highly owned.

I juts feel Nico William will make 1/2 starts between now and end of year. Already subbed him for Trent past 2 games. Where as maguire is 100% nailed on and high chance of passing bonus

If it was me I would leave it be and see what happens. It's impossible to know what happens on Sunday. More damage is done by taking out Liverpool players and them running riot than leaving them alone and players not playing. I doubt Donegal's rivals would be taking them out.

I juts feel Nico William will make 1/2 starts between now and end of year. Already subbed him for Trent past 2 games. Where as maguire is 100% nailed on and high chance of passing bonus
    Maguire is great for passing bonus alright. I'll probably be getting rid of Gomez myself - was poor and taken off at h/t though I may get in vvd to cover that angle. Have TAA already.

Trent will definitely not start every game. I'm not sure about tomorrow though, tough to call.

Trent will definitely not start every game. I'm not sure about tomorrow though, tough to call.

Thats my thinking , at this stage I need players to be playing for me week in week out and not sitting on the bench. Doing Taa to maguire saves me 1 million aswell

But will spend afternoon thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,695 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

manual_man wrote:

It's way more then that I reckon. I looked it the figures last season and there was a million plus entrants.

Seen this by scrolling back back on Twitter

Sky average remaining transfers

Top 10 - 4.5
    100 - 5.3
    1000 - 6.1
    5000 - 6.4

This way before we restarted the games again
    I can imagine a few teams now are running on 1/2 transfers.

Link to tweet https://twitter.com/dancox82/status/1271455788490534912?s=21

I just want the updated fixture schedule!

Thats my thinking , at this stage I need players to be playing for me week in week out and not sitting on the bench. Doing Taa to maguire saves me 1 million aswell

But will spend afternoon thinking about it.

When you put it like that it does sound a reasonable transfer. Go with your gut feeling on it, it's got you where you are so far!

• Advertisement

Advertisement